What's new

India 'deeply regrets' accidental firing of missile

I think Pakistan should 'misfire' a missile back into the Indian missile base.

Agreed then, you are happy we are happy
I am happy thank you but not so sure why you are happy. Well I guess in Modi’s shining India with bullshit spewing compliant media even misfiring of a misile is reason for happiness and chest thumping instead of calling it the incompetence it is. Tell me were you happy when those Israeli supplied SAMS slammed into that rescue helicopter too? Maybe had a party to celebrate?

Not IA's fault
Pakistan is a missile magnet

1980s Afghan Scuds landed in Pakistan
1990s Tomahawks landed in Pakistan
2020s Brahmos landed in Pakistan

On a serious note, the fact a high court enquiry ordered indicates a malfunction

China understands this hence in order improve quality of India's arsenal China let India get away with copying CX-1 and making fake copy of it called Brahmos. But yet issue is not resolved hopefully China will let India getaway with copying Chinese HGVs

Brahmos is a water down version of a Soviet missile. Old tech and watered down.

India need to stop bragging about manufacturing old tech from others. But since this is India’s sole “success” story vs the disastrous programs such as LCAand Arjun, I under the sentiment of bragging about this old Soviet hand me down.

The least we should receive from the Indians is full compensation for those who suffered property damage or injuries. Plus tax for unauthorized flight through our airspace.

Why this mijjile only traveled 220 km before running out of fuel ??? Why no body asking this question

It's 290 km mijjile

It travelled 3 min 47 sec in pak air space and travelled 124 km

It travelled 3 mins in indian space so must have travelled no more than 100 km unless it de accelarated after entering Pakistan.. which is not possible ...if anything it shud have gained speed in mid flight

From this debacle, we have gained the knowledge about the actual range of the system.

I am happy thank you but not so sure why you are happy. Well I guess in Modi’s shining India with bullshit spewing compliant media even misfiring of a misile is reason for happiness and chest thumping instead of calling it the incompetence it is. Tell me were you happy when those Israeli supplied SAMS slammed into that rescue helicopter too? Maybe had a party to celebrate?
We are happy because you had no clue when the missile was flying in Pakistan, in real situation that's a good thing for us.

On social media Indians are worrying Pakistan will reverse engineer that missile. lol
Why do they have to do it China already has done it.

We are happy because you had no clue when the missile was flying in Pakistan, in real situation that's a good thing for us.
The entire press conference by DG ispr was about how the missile was tracked from the point of launch inside India to where it impacted and then this jingositic fellow makes this statement

This missile was shot down .

Even fired accidentally the path it took was not accidental. It was flying a pre programmed path to an air base. And shud have hit the airbase if it was not shot down

Back
Top Bottom