What's new

India 'deeply regrets' accidental firing of missile

Problem is not many here are getting it. Over zealous patriotism could be blinding.
The PC by DG ISPR was sad and embarrassing. Pakistan is docile, imagine the hue and cry would have been created by the Indians internationally, if it was a missile fired by Pakistan!!

So why these "brave men" are so meek and reluctant to react!!
For heaven sake, i don't want to listen to airspace used by the civilian air crafts, therefore Pakistan couldn't have responded. These are damn excuses, Indians never worried about them. so why Pakistanis do, to make excuses!!
Pakistanis make excuses about everything. Their establishment is rubbish, their judiciary is rubbish, their politicians are rubbish, their journalists are rubbish, their law enforcement agencies are rubbish. What else is left, apart from making damn excuses about everything.

Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppp.
I understand the sentiment but try to understand that Pakistan is a small, economically weak country, with deep rooted corruption weakening it further, a multitude of internal terror threats, constant external threats / bullying and barely enough foreign exchange for a couple of weeks imports. Does that sound like good grounds for a gung ho attitude to you? Be thankful to these ‘brave men’ for giving measured / proportionate and appropriate responses to every provocation and keeping a many times more powerful, raging and hateful enemy at bay.

my god these people have no shame, the comments are just full of them celebrating their incompetence 🤦‍♂️

They have no shame. They won't even acknowledge their own soldiers.

humilatedindians.jpg

Seems like this event has hurt your feelings
The only thing hurt is the 56" ego that was first responsible for shooting down its own Mi-17, which superceed in Bipin's unfortunate demise, led by BrahMos f#*kup & finally an apology from your GoI to their nemesis - in the eyes of the whole World.

You guys are on a roll. What do you for an encore...?

Hope that trip down (recent) memory lane hasn't hurt your feelings?

What? 93,000. Kargil. Anything else from prehistoric era you can think of...

I understand the sentiment but try to understand that Pakistan is a small, economically weak country, with deep rooted corruption weakening it further, a multitude of internal terror threats, constant external threats / bullying and barely enough foreign exchange for a couple of weeks imports. Does that sound like good grounds for a gung ho attitude to you? Be thankful to these ‘brave men’ for giving measured / proportionate and appropriate responses to every provocation and keeping a many times more powerful, raging and hateful enemy at bay.

They fcuked over the USA in Afghanistan when Pakistan's strategic interests were under threat

They took on the USSR for the same reasons

They have taken on a 1.4 billion India for over 70 years

Pakistan has relentlessly defended it's interests against all comers

3. poorly copied CX-1
You should talk...

Clearly, the Indian version of the BrahMos hasn't had a great day in the past 24hrs - in terms of marketing.

Good Luck selling that carrot stick to someone other than the Philippines.

Even the Russians are probably wondering why do they sell you guys their stuff.

Ruskis be like: Man, they can't do anything right...

The only thing hurt is the 56" ego that was first responsible for shooting down its own Mi-17, which superceed in Bipin's unfortunate demise, led by BrahMos f#*kup & finally an apology from your GoI to their nemesis - in the eyes of the whole World.

You guys are on a roll. What do you for an encore...?

Hope that trip down (recent) memory lane hasn't hurt your feelings?

What? 93,000. Kargil. Anything else from prehistoric era you can think of...
56 is dancing to election victories for his party. The whole world currently doesn't give two hoots about India or Pakistan. Also, If Indian apologies mean so much to you, expect a lot of them in from Indian Govt in the future

Pakistan demands a complete ban on weapons testing by India specially close to the border.

The world is dangling on the edge of global conflict and Indian miscalculations must not be allowed to plunge the world deeper in crisis.
We have incompetent neighbours who are a threat to world peace and security.

You should talk...

Clearly, the Indian version of the BrahMos hasn't had a great day in the past 24hrs - in terms of marketing.

Good Luck selling that carrot stick to someone other than the Philippines.

Even the Russians are probably wondering why do they sell you guys their stuff.

Ruskis be like: Man, they can't do anything right...
One more with feelings hurt

You should ask Russians to abandon their defense ties with India. I am sure Putin will consider given your PM's recent wheat imports

So why Pakistan is in such doldrums always!! Shouldn't those overzealous patriots have done something to address and sort out the problems in 74 years!! Instead it is getting worse, Why!!

Who gave the right to these "Brave men" to give NRO's to the thugs and bring them back to the power!!

I am sure in your book that was a novel way to make Pakistan strong.

Excuses , excuses, as I rightly said.

Seems like this event has hurt your feelings

Maybe you can complain to MCTR and have India removed from that organization
No need. Let them keep their state of the art expensive weapons. Given how utterly incompetent they are, they’ll most likely kill more of their own with them than any enemy.

No need. Let them keep their state of the art expensive weapons. Given how utterly incompetent they are, they’ll most likely kill more of their own with them than any enemy.
Agreed then, you are happy we are happy

So why Pakistan is in such doldrums always!! Shouldn't those overzealous patriots have done something to address and sort out the problems in 74 years!! Instead it is getting worse, Why!!

Who gave the right to these "Brave men" to give NRO's to the thugs and bring them back to the power!!

I am sure in your book that was a novel way to make Pakistan strong.

Excuses , excuses, as I rightly said.
I think you maybe misunderstood. I’m not the military’s spokesman to defend everything they’ve done in Pakistan’s history. What I questioned was whether the realities of what Pakistan is today justified the sort of responses to this incident that you expected.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom