What's new

India Declares Sharia Courts/Laws as illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha crack pe hai kya tuh. when fighting will take place in all part of india then no power will have balls to stop it, its call civil war and their are lots of nation who will be ready to supply arms and logistic support when their is 35 crore foot soldier for free.
Please share with the forum link in which hindu organization is converting thousand to hindu. or its just a brain fart of your's

One word: Gujarat

Thousands of Muslims are reverting back to Hinduism every year. Google is your friend.

Then Indians tell themselves secular Lol ... In secularism all citizen should live with their religious faith & laws ... Nobody is going to implement Sharia laws on Hindus & Christians but this is right of Muslims that they can choose the law for themselves until it may not hurt society ................

Then Indians tell themselves secular Lol ... In secularism all citizen should live with their religious faith & laws ... Nobody is going to implement Sharia laws on Hindus & Christians but this is right of Muslims that they can choose the law for themselves until it may not hurt society ................

Let the fight for Secularism begin from the USA. BTW, it sounds funny when Sharia and Secularism are used in the same sentence.

Sir ji exactly what the SC said that but personal Laws are bind with Article 25 of the constitution

Let the fight for Secularism begin from the USA. BTW, it sounds funny when Sharia and Secularism are used in the same sentence.

I don't believe on secularism but you do ... I just showed you mirror of your so called secularism :sarcastic:

this will help you understand what is the judgement .
A mountain of a mole hill has been made out of today’s verdict,” says Islamic law scholar Tahir Mahmood, a former member of the Law Commission of India. He says he is shocked to hear people peddle so many ignorant views since the verdict was handed.

“It is one thing to say something has no legal sanctity, quite another to say it is illegal,” Mahmood said.

Monday’s SC verdict states that such rulings have no “legal sanctity” but the practice itself has not been declared illegal. Mahmood says there is nothing “objectionable” in what the court said.

In India, Muslims subject themselves to the country’s secular criminal laws, while private family matters are often settled through fatwas or Islamic edicts when both sides have agreed to abide by its ruling.

Experts feel a uniform civil code for India may meet with resistance from many communities. One example, Mahmood says, is the Special Marriage Act of 1954, to which was quickly added the Hindu Marriage Act a year later.

You are free to believe in anything nobody cares as long as it doesn't create problems for others. Sharia "Law" is "Illegal" in India hence it cannot be called "Law", it is in fact "Outlawed". The law of the land supersedes the law of the God. India's constitution is more sacred than a religious text.

Who told you that? Secularism is a scam committed against the Hindus of India by the Sickular and the Liberal (Hypocrites) Apologists.

I always saw on this forum to Indians to advocating secularism ... You are the one who opposes ...........

I am gujju myself and there is nothing what you are saying we do business with RSS & bajrangdal people and have good relation with them even we vote for bjp in some area because they are good worker and take care of their constituency not like congress just win and gayaab.
You know where cow come to mumbai for slaughter is from gujrat and under bajrangdal protection .:cheesy:

One word: Gujarat

Thousands of Muslims are reverting back to Hinduism every year. Google is your friend.

Even I would like a link for that - for my academic purposes only.
As a muslim we believe when a child is born he or she is muslim by birth and when we grow up we start following our parent religion in my case hinduism and when we change back to islam we are reverting .
You can believe what you want as a Muslim or as a Martian. But it would still be reversion to Hinduism/or whatever religion your parents follow and conversion to Islam per society.
The Sharia law is only for indivitual who wants the religious verdict related to their personal law and no court can tell me not to do that
I have to agree with amitkriit here. Its not a law, that is what the essence of this verdict is. You can choose to subject yourself to any edict you wish for that is your right guaranteed to an individual, but it would not be a law.

And the Supreme Court has pointed this out because maybe unscrupulous elements were parading shariah as a Law to gullible people.

I always saw on this forum to Indians to advocating secularism ... You are the one who opposes ...........
If secularism becomes a tool for oppression, then people will start opposing it. The same is happening in India now.

They just used secularism to their advantage to come to power and try to implement hinduism.
but they don't know that modi is just elected for 5 years not for fifty years .and with the price rise he is already unpopular amongst poor.
BJP had got the opportunity with big mandate to bring all the community together but like these guys there are lots of sick people in bjp who are going to make thing harder for modi.

I don't believe on secularism but you do ... I just showed you mirror of your so called secularism :sarcastic:

I am gujju myself and there is nothing what you are saying we do business with RSS & bajrangdal people and have good relation with them even we vote for bjp in some area because they are good worker and take care of their constituency not like congress just win and gayaab.
You know where cow come to mumbai for slaughter is from gujrat and under bajrangdal protection .:cheesy:

Is the word Slaughter is your favourite word in the English dictionary? Just curious.

They just used secularism to their advantage to come to power and try to implement hinduism.
but they don't know that modi is just elected for 5 years not for fifty years .and with the price rise he is already unpopular amongst poor.
BJP had got the opportunity with big mandate to bring all the community together but like these guys there are lots of sick people in bjp who are going to make thing harder for modi.

Modi or no Modi, rise of the Hindu Right Wing is irreversible.

It seems that you are not so aware of the principles of Jurisprudence. Which is why you are using the wrong terminology in the underlined part of your post.
Neither Khap Panchayats nor Sharia Adalats have the standing of Legal Courts and hence cannot pass any "judgements" or render any "legal advise". Nor has the SC or any Court in the land ever sought their opinions or encourage their activities in any form. You are mistaking, Courts seeking opinions/views NOT ADVICE from properly constituted "Citizens Bodies" which may have what is known as locus standi in matters concerning Citizens or Groups of Citizens. But that is done in the form of issuing Notices or Impleadment of those Bodies or making them Parties to a matter being heard.
There is another device that the Jurists can employ; that of appointing an Amicus Curiae who is an eminent Jurist/Lawyer to bring/seek information on behalf of the Court. But it is NEVER in the form of ADVICE. Only an Opinion. Khaps and Sharia Adalats are non-judicial bodies and have no legal sanction. Also note that "Lok Adalats" are periodically constituted to hand petty disputes between Citizens; but even these are formed ONLY under orders of a Court, have to follow correct legal procedures under applicable laws and are usually manned by retired Law Officers. No informal Legal Bodies are tolerated.

Please correct your legal knowledge before passing an opinion; however well-meant it may be.
\

Damn.... no one can will with lawyers...they always have candies in both hands :D
Bro, I may not well verse in legal language... but I meant same .what you said ... any one free to go to any individual/ sharia/ khap to seek opinion and SC cannot ban me form it. But those groups cannot issue any legal sanctions to any one and no one is obliged to follow the.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom