What's new

India Declares Sharia Courts/Laws as illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu and Christian laws are already reformed. So tehy can't ask for one. Ours aren't so we will preserve and protect them.
laws are enacted and governed by IPC friend, so are muslim law and sikh enacted in IPC
Here we are talking about Sharia court, a parallel justice system

cut it out guys, everyone has his perspective, you r being rude now :partay:

bhai dick ka head bhi hota hai kya ? to phir nose eyes or ears bhi hoon gay na :azn::azn::azn:

My+favorite+is+thinking+dinosaur.+I+think+he+is+a+_92d6001cf5c1b282723217c2cba90820.jpg
Hota hein ji. Lekin ek hi aankh hoti hein, aur, na kaan na naak...

What else can u bigots do. Did I say something wrong eh. If it hurts so much then don't play with fire. And by u threatening me or even saying something bad about my religion will change nothing about my religion. A dog can bark as cutely as he wants to it still can't sing.

And if u hate others telling u the truth. Then don't try and force ur 2 bit opinion on them.

I am who I am and I will believe in what I will believe in. I didn't even rant yet. In fact it was u who wants to play the Pharoah and tell us all what to do. So here is what I have to say to that. Third finger on my left hand and 3rd on my right. That's ur salute

Because I Indians basking in ur fake glory have forgotten that an opinion is just that an opinion. And everyone carries one. But when others give u theirs ur asses collectively catch fire.

@Aeronaut dude seriously so this is what we have come down to. These 2 bits good for nothing ungrateful morons will not only lecture us about our religion but also threaten us as if they hold the keys to some secret that we as Muslims don't know.

That's the best you can come up with an argument!! :hitwall:
You are not doing good to your country and religion.

Other readers ... I'm posting my previous post again ..... it's modern era and there is no place for stone age systems in our country.
Great move!!
If we want to be a developed nation we must move ahead of stone age mentality!
There is (MUST) no place for religious mullahs/ Church/ Sadhus/ Cast bigots in our society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom