What's new

India Declares Sharia Courts/Laws as illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else can u bigots do. Did I say something wrong eh. If it hurts so much then don't play with fire. And by u threatening me or even saying something bad about my religion will change nothing about my religion. A dog can bark as cutely as he wants to it still can't sing.

And if u hate others telling u the truth. Then don't try and force ur 2 bit opinion on them.

I am who I am and I will believe in what I will believe in. I didn't even rant yet. In fact it was u who wants to play the Pharoah and tell us all what to do. So here is what I have to say to that. Third finger on my left hand and 3rd on my right. That's ur salute

Because I Indians basking in ur fake glory have forgotten that an opinion is just that an opinion. And everyone carries one. But when others give u theirs ur asses collectively catch fire.

@Aeronaut dude seriously so this is what we have come down to. These 2 bits good for nothing ungrateful morons will not only lecture us about our religion but also threaten us as if they hold the keys to some secret that we as Muslims don't know.

what a pathetic answer,,,u can't think beyond religion and thats the reason for ur downfall.

ya and why is that??
so that aimplb can stay and wives continue to suffer and subjugated??
Listen, instead barking on an internet forum why don't you do something to bring an uniform civl code. BJP always talks about it but doesn't have guts to implement it. this is the second time they are in power. Why don't they implement it? They don't even need allies this time they already a majority.

So keep dreaming.

Listen, instead barking on an internet forum why don't you do something to bring an uniform civl code. BJP always talks about it but doesn't have guts to implement it. this is the second time they are in power. Why don't they implement it? They don't even need allies this time they already a majority.

So keep dreaming.

u ungrateful piece of shit,,,go to saudi if u want sharia here,,,there is no place for stupid undemocratic people like u here

u ungrateful piece of shit,,,go to saudi if u want sharia here,,,there is no place for stupid undemocratic people like u here
Listen you BJP cheerleader. Why don't you ask the BJP to implement laws they promised instead of trolling here?

It's never going to happe whether you hinduvadis like it or not. And you know it.

kyu uchal rahe ho
the only place where judgement can be passed is obviously under IPC act
thand rakho

Listen you BJP cheerleader. Why don't you ask the BJP to implement laws they promised instead of trolling here?

It's never going to happe whether you hinduvadis like it or not. And you know it.

i am a bjp cheerleader???,u stupid brainwashed newbie
u might be from the indian mujahideen then.

go to saudi instead of wasting this country's resources u backward stupid guy who wants aimplb instead of modern laws.

do u want the law to protect u when u beat ur wife or control her??
or do u want the power to be able to marry 4 women and give them verbal divorce??

shameless fellow

kyu uchal rahe ho
the only place where judgement can be passed is obviously under IPC act
thand rakho

saala mainu bjp supporter keh reha......:butcher:

main taan chak du phatte

i am a bjp cheerleader???,u stupid brainwashed newbie
u might be from the indian mujahideen then.
go to saudi instead of wasting this country's resources u backward stupid guy who wants aimplb instead of modern laws.
do u want the law to protect u when u beat ur wife or control her??
or do u want the power to be able to marry 4 women and give them verbal divorce??
I want what things which my religion permits. So yes.

Modi announced 100 crores for Madrassas while 0 Rs for Gurukul. So you get the picture. Even BJP is becoming pro-muslim party like every other party in India.

You Hinduvadis are getting fooled :D

saala mainu bjp supporter keh reha......:butcher:

main taan chak du phatte
Thand rakh, inanu darr lagda payya hai .. Sec 428 inna nu laga teh pata chalsi IPC ke cheez hai :lol::lol:

I want what things which my religion permits. So yes.

Modi announced 100 crores for Madrassas while 0 Rs for Gurukul. So you get the picture. Even BJP is becoming pro-muslim party like every other party in India.

You Hinduvadis are getting fooled :D
galat baat hai bhai, hamari biwi ne humare khilaf complain ke toh hum jail mein jaayen, tumhari ni complain ki toh sharia law lage ... ve hum hone nhi denge ... tum bhi hamara dard samjho :whistle::cheesy::dance3:

galat baat hai bhai, hamari biwi ne humare khilaf complain ke toh hum jail mein jaayen, tumhari ni complain ki toh sharia law lage ... ve hum hone nhi denge
Already ho raha hai paaji.

Sharia is the only which Muslims need to follow. Man-made laws don't matter to us.

Even BJP knows that Islam will dominate India due to our increasing population and Muslim immigration. So they too will start treating us Muslim with respect.

Already ho raha hai paaji.

Sharia is the only which Muslims need to follow. Man-made laws don't matter to us.
haha kool
The problem is this, for domestic disputes Sharia can be used, if both parties agree to indulge in it
for criminal offenses it cannot be used at all.

There is certain freedom, but complete autonomy isnt possible under the constitution, being a multi-ethinic country, every religion would ask for its own court, would create chaos

There is certain freedom, but complete autonomy isnt possible under the constitution, being a multi-ethinic country, everyone religion would ask for its own court, would create chaos
Hindu and Christian laws are already reformed. So tehy can't ask for one. Ours aren't so we will preserve and protect them.

The day our country men learn that religion is for complete and total dumbfcuks, we'll all be better off. Much better off. Having said that, ungrateful wretches who live off the rest of us are aplenty, as it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom