What's new

India Declares Sharia Courts/Laws as illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter BS... how is this secular act gonna prove the two nation theory in India?!

It does.

secular, rational, progressive laws vs stagnant religious laws.

I like girls that are:

Sane (relatively speaking as all girls are a bit crazy lol)
Confident in their identity
Not racist (racist women are the most disgusting vile things in the world. It is very unfeminine)

Those are internal characteristics which are paramount.

Secondary characteristics, looks:

More fair than me
White teeth
>5'9
No dark circles under the eyes

Either that is some heavy sarcasm, or that is some heavy hypocritical stance you have there.

And with that, a serious discussion on role of religion in society is scuttled by one of the most idiotic discussions I have had the pleasure to witness.

Not surprised Arya Desa and the newly arrived troll has a heavy hand in this.

Last edited:
Either that is some heavy sarcasm, or that is some heavy hypocritical stance you have there.

And with that, a serious discussion on role of religion in society is scuttled by one of the most idiotic discussions I have had the pleasure to witness.

Not surprised Arya Desa and the newly arrived troll has a heavy hand in this.

You're just angry I called you dark. Too bad, I'm going to call a spade a spade, regardless if it wants to be a scythe.

Welcome move.... The aim should be to implement uniform civil code....... If Modi cannot do that(with the kind of majority he has), then no one can do that..... Probably there should be a clear communication to entire population and explain them the need for this and implement.....

actually is not in the short run.
also its not addictive and is a natural pain alleviating substance.

in the long run though anything can happen :devil:

oh its trying all right and in 30-40 years there may be hope.

but united states does not have 15% muslims who want sharia to be implemented so that they can remain superior to their wives at least.

full experience hai aapko !! :)

India is NOT the United States in terms of democracy by any measure.

really ! care to explain !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom