What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

AoA
So what India has done to prevent this understanding between us and bangladesh?? Are we so inept that a third country can come to prevent this understanding between us.What about the treatment of bihari's??I have no intention of finding dirt on your country. But when you come here blazing like its everyone else fault except your country.As I said before you and there are many others in Pakistan as well, who find india as an easy SCAPEGOAT for all the ills in our country. I am sure there are people in India too who think Bangladesh and pakistan are responsible for the ills in india.Time to move on. All 3 are equally responsible.
When we cannot serve justice to own people , human life is worthless , hundreds can be killed in matter of hours you know that something is seriously wrong with the societies we have in the subcontinent.
Time to step back and think. iTs very easy to sit in front of the computer and type.
As a side note I have nothing against you and bangladesh as you mentioned earlier and I agree injustice was done to bengalis in years before 71.

Are you one of those Pakistani apologists for India that I have heard so much about but am now just getting to know first hand? How could so many Pakistanis and Bangladeshis be wrong about India? I may not be able to speak about the situation in Pakistan but I do certainly know about Bangladesh so how dare you think you can comment on our relations with India. I have given sufficient evidence of Indian interference in Bangladesh but all you do is criticize your own country and Bangladesh. We also have people like you in Bangladesh who only see how wonderful India is while RAW gradually destroys the country from the inside.

Are you one of those Pakistani apologists for India that I have heard so much about but am now just getting to know first hand? How could so many Pakistanis and Bangladeshis be wrong about India? I may not be able to speak about the situation in Pakistan but I do certainly know about Bangladesh so how dare you think you can comment on our relations with India. I have given sufficient evidence of Indian interference in Bangladesh but all you do is criticize your own country and Bangladesh. We also have people like you in Bangladesh who only see how wonderful India is while RAW gradually destroys the country from the inside.

Proof...!!! You mean all those books written by you and the "RAW agents'.

Stop twisting posts for your convenience. I give a hoot to India or anybody else. You said India is behind the misunderstanding. I asked you for proof and does it mean the two govt's are incapable in dealing with foreign interference? Then I asked you about bihari's?
Dont bother to reply if you dont have proof and if you think you know all then more power to you.My last post on this.
RAW gradually destroys the country from the inside.
Good to know you are an inept nation.

So how much is RAW paying you?

You mean RAW pays Pakistani to spent time on a forum to "counter" Mr.Munshi?
So any one who questions you is on the payroll of RAW.

Are you really a lawyer by profession? hmm...

A Pakistani using Indian arguments to counter a Bangladeshi ...... RAW must be taking the piss as they say in the UK ...... This is the first time that I have heard a Pakistani discuss the Bihari issue in this way and the 1971 war and also refute the existence of RAW ..... Where did RAW find this guy Irfan1173 .... !!!!

Character Assassination when you cant answer him, atleast his post arent that idiotic as yours, Appericiate intelligence when you see one, you might learn something

Appericiate intelligence when you see one, you might learn something

You said it ....... It is because I appreciate the Indian intelligence agency that I am making such a comment. You are right we do have a lot to learn about RAW's propaganda tactics .... Thanks!

You said it ....... It is because I appreciate the Indian intelligence agency that I am making such a comment. You are right we do have a lot to learn about RAW's propaganda tactics .... Thanks!

Well yeah RAW's propoganda thory has taken note of Munishi's near successfull attempt in exposing its network and hence has send their top agent Irfan007 to counter him....lol....are you sick , see a doctor.

He has already made a mockery of himself on this forum. I doubt whether ANYONE on this forum, and that includes Pakistani's take him seriously.

He has already made a mockery of himself on this forum. I doubt whether ANYONE on this forum, and that includes Pakistani's take him seriously.

Hey, How dare you...??? I do take him seriously, he is so much fun.

Back
Top Bottom