What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

AoA
So what India has done to prevent this understanding between us and bangladesh?? Are we so inept that a third country can come to prevent this understanding between us.What about the treatment of bihari's??I have no intention of finding dirt on your country. But when you come here blazing like its everyone else fault except your country.As I said before you and there are many others in Pakistan as well, who find india as an easy SCAPEGOAT for all the ills in our country. I am sure there are people in India too who think Bangladesh and pakistan are responsible for the ills in india.Time to move on. All 3 are equally responsible.
When we cannot serve justice to own people , human life is worthless , hundreds can be killed in matter of hours you know that something is seriously wrong with the societies we have in the subcontinent.
Time to step back and think. iTs very easy to sit in front of the computer and type.
As a side note I have nothing against you and bangladesh as you mentioned earlier and I agree injustice was done to bengalis in years before 71.

I Think we misunderstood Irfan he wants to say that we are responsible for ills in our countries but Irfan! here the discussion is about Indian policies so we should discuss about it. Altough I think that the Problem of Biharis should be resolved to remove misunderstandings.

I Think we misunderstood Irfan he wants to say that we are responsible for ills in our countries but Irfan! here the discussion is about Indian policies so we should discuss about it. Altough I think that the Problem of Biharis should be resolved to remove misunderstandings.

The title is India creating a ring of fire. Now just imagine is it a good feeling to be 'inside a ring of fire', NO.

It's understandable as India is growing that they are reaching out and spreading their influences through power projection. I think the problem with India is that the level of diplomacy isn't mature enough for the level of intent. India is badly loosing the media war in it's neighbourhood with citiezen of these countries viewing India as suspicios.. even "arrogant" and exerting Hagemony. India needs to be way more subtle and use it's soft power to sway oin the hearts and minds of the other countries if it truly wants to prove itself as a reliable regional power. Imo every ally India looses in the neighbourhood that Ally becomes one of the ever growing sino friendly nations. Therefore it's the utmost importance for India to tread carefully in it's neighbourhood if it wants to project power

It's understandable as India is growing that they are reaching out and spreading their influences through power projection. I think the problem with India is that the level of diplomacy isn't mature enough for the level of intent. India is badly loosing the media war in it's neighbourhood with citiezen of these countries viewing India as suspicios.. even "arrogant" and exerting Hagemony. India needs to be way more subtle and use it's soft power to sway oin the hearts and minds of the other countries if it truly wants to prove itself as a reliable regional power. Imo every ally India looses in the neighbourhood that Ally becomes one of the ever growing sino friendly nations. Therefore it's the utmost importance for India to tread carefully in it's neighbourhood if it wants to project power

Good post, atleast filled with realistic reasoning than propoganda. Repped u.

If the instability is deliberate then I'd wish that India created it to one day get these small nations to embrace the idea of the Union of India.

However, there is not so much as an ounce of evidence to support that the instability in Pakistan, Bangladesh,Nepal and Sri Lanka are instigated by India. If somebody could be blamed Pakistan would best fit the bill.

Yet, there is hope.

All this instability could lead to the formation of a better regional block.

The Sri Lankan President talked about a confederation of some sorts. Lets wait it out and finally everybody would see that it is wise to be in a democratic setup sans religious, regional, ethnic and linguistic overtones and be willing to join the idea of the Indian Union.

Akhand Bharath ? Yes, why not ? If the Europeans realize its better to be in a framework such as the EU then the people of Sub-Continent better be wise enough to see that united we stand if they want a decent future. Fundamental Islamism and certain manifestations of communist ideologies have to be dealt with before that.

All in five decades I see from now.

Yes i agree a greater pakistan that takes in parts of india and a greater bangladesh and a greater Sri lanka and we can form a union.
Fundamental Hinduisim and certain manifestations of secular ideologies have to be dealt with before that.

The only place india has got it right is afghanistan

Cut the crap Munshi and stick to the topic!

One wonders why Pakistan keeps losing to India in the propaganda war. After 36 years you guys still don't get it. Maybe if you all had researched a little deeper on 1971 then you would have all figured where you messed up. RAW is way ahead of you and you still haven't figured how. Thats sad .....

One wonders why Pakistan keeps losing to India in the propaganda war. After 36 years you guys still don't get it. Maybe if you all had researched a little deeper on 1971 then you would have all figured where you messed up. RAW is way ahead of you and you still haven't figured how. Thats sad .....

Well you dont understand dont you what Neo said. Hold on did you mean he too is a RAW chap..lol.

More Indians write on this forum than do Pakistanis that must have occurred to someone ..... also most of the Indians do not make any sense so what is their purpose? ....

More Indians write on this forum than do Pakistanis that must have occurred to someone ..... also most of the Indians do not make any sense so what is their purpose? ....

I amnt surpirsed that nothing makes sense to you...lol.

Indians are more active over here...you mean to say they are..i mean we all are bankrolled by RAW.

Munshi Ji,

We all know what went wrong and lead to the creation of Bangladesh. There are external aswell as internal factors involved. It would be quite lame to blame it all to RAW when our own internal policy failed to create a balance and equity between both wings.

Don't worry about us (Pakistani's) losing the propaganda war to the Indians and concentrate on your own. I hope your government has researched 1971 much deeper than ours to know how it messed up. ;)

Munshi Ji,

There are external aswell as internal factors involved. It would be quite lame to blame it all to RAW when our own internal policy failed to create a balance and equity between both wings.

I hope your government has researched 1971 much deeper than ours to know how it messed up. ;)

Point taken ..... Thanks

Oye Neo what sort of trick is this in one post you managed to burst Munshi ji's bubble and he accpeted it. Good job.

Well if he had been an Indian ......... I might not have been so gracious.

Back
Top Bottom