What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

Good luck ... but dont come to INDIA crying when you are kicked as in 1971 .....

There is a saying in Urdu "Apna maare tou chhaon mein rakhe" means if some one is beating you and he is your own person (means some relative or someone close to you) he still keeps you under the umbrella under sunshine as compared to someone who is not your own person.

There is a saying in Urdu "Apna maare tou chhaon mein rakhe" means if some one is beating you and he is your own person (means some relative or someone close to you) he still keeps you under the umbrella under sunshine as compared to someone who is not your own person.

Salman bhai , Aap jaise marno ... dhoop mein .. chhaon mein .. ulta kar ke .. leta ke... gira ke .. bus Munshi babu se bol dena ki jab dard ho to rote hue INDIA ke pas nahi aayee ....;)

Thank God for that!!!!!

Munshi take a hike.

well dont worry as far as this forum is concerned i can say that "Challenge Accepted".vaise i m a CSS candidate also so there is a possibility that i might become President of Pakistan.

well dont worry as far as this forum is concerned i can say that "Challenge Accepted".vaise i m a CSS candidate also so there is a possibility that i might become President of Pakistan.

CSS??? Whats that?

Unless he is Nawaz bhatija or Benazir's Son or the next COAS of Pakistan.... I will take my chances with this guy on the internet ever becoming the president of pakistan....

WE NEED THE CLEAN UP CREW

Unless he is Nawaz bhatija or Benazir's Son or the next COAS of Pakistan.... I will take my chances with this guy on the internet ever becoming the president of pakistan....

WE NEED THE CLEAN UP CREW

Bro, anyone in Pakistan can become president provided he is in PA ... that's all you need ... let him dream .... dont shatter kids dream ... you are taking away his lolly ...:rofl:

Maybe CSS means COunter Strike Source!!!!! lol I love the computer game loving kids

Bro, anyone in Pakistan can become president provided he is in PA ... that's all you need ... let him dream .... dont shatter kids dream ... you are taking away his lolly ...

I know its a fact but Inshallah time will change now every one is realizing that there should be no role of army in politics and i m along with whole Nation (Army included)optimistic abt that

any ways dont change the topic!

I know its a fact but Inshallah time will change now every one is realizing that there should be no role of army in politics and i m along with whole Nation (Army included)optimistic abt that

any ways dont change the topic!

Salman, I was replying to you previous post aka DREAM !!:D

Good luck ... but dont come to INDIA crying when you are kicked as in 1971 ..... :woot:

What the hell are you talking about? Your statement makes no sense if considered from a 1971 perspective. Are you on medication or something?

If Salman wants to be president of Pakistan what is your problem? And what is all this talk about lollies. Grow up please you whiny bunch of babies.

Back
Top Bottom