What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

Who said we Read your Post to respond to your post!!!!!>..lol.. We save time and our intelligence by doing so

Okay I was wrong about the years but still -

Adux has 12.97 posts per day

Bull - 9.12

Con - 2.55

so I must assume that Adux and Bull have a lot of time on their hands (pun not intended) to read and then respond to the posts which is not a bad thing but it raises the question whether they are being paid to do it ......

Yeah there are many like us who keeps the this interesting and active. Whats your problem with that. Even if somebody is paying us, it isnt coming from your ******** pocket.

and Con is basically just a moron tagging along with the other two giving each a hand (pun intended) from time to time ......

If U want to insult him then say 'he is another Munshi', thats biggest insult u can give to anybody in this forum.

Well guys i m back. actually i was ill so i couldnt log on. but ny ways nice to see that a Bangladeshi have a soft corner for Pakistan and i want to say that "Munshi! Indians are carrying a policy of Might is Right and we should Unite against evil".

Well guys i m back. actually i was ill so i couldnt log on. but ny ways nice to see that a Bangladeshi have a soft corner for Pakistan and i want to say that "Munshi! Indians are carrying a policy of Might is Right and we should Unite against evil".

Sorry to hear about your illness. Good to see you back anyway. I agree that India has a might is right policy but its options are limited even with a vast army and nuclear weapons. I think that Bangladesh and Pakistan can have areas of cooperation in this regard to control India's expansionist and hegemonic designs.

Sorry to hear about your illness. Good to see you back anyway. I agree that India has a might is right policy but its options are limited even with a vast army and nuclear weapons. I think that Bangladesh and Pakistan can have areas of cooperation in this regard to control India's expansionist and hegemonic designs.

best of luck, you are going to need just more than that.

I think that Bangladesh and Pakistan can have areas of cooperation in this regard to control India's expansionist and hegemonic designs.

Good luck ... but dont come to INDIA crying when you are kicked as in 1971 ..... :woot:

Back
Top Bottom