What's new

India created shortage of water in Pakistan: Abid Sher

It's just the beginning. Next thing Indians will install large Air Turbines to suck the air from the Pakistani sky. And Pakistan govt. will be watching. No electricity, no water, no air

how can a Air turbine suck the air?? :cheesy::cheesy: air turbine drives by air flow..in short no need to install any thing....
Trees generate air and trees can't grow without water and water comes from india..:cheesy: hence water shortage = air shortage..

how can a Air turbine suck the air?? :cheesy::cheesy: air turbine drives by air flow..in short no need to install any thing....
Trees generate air and trees can't grow without water and water comes from india..:cheesy: hence water shortage = air shortage..

I was on only Joking. :P

There are several techniques applied throughout the world,including India.Indira Gandhi Canal System in Thar desert is an example. Pakistan should consider alternatives than blaming India.

Perfect !!

and Zaid hamid will shout at the top of his lungs . . . " look i told you. . we will be on the moon " and here we are :D

(ok that was a lame joke )
Wrong. Not the Moon, but he has promised that the Pakistan flag will be hoisted on the Red Fort soon after which all problems of Pakistan would be solved!
smoking-dope-019.gif

Who briefs these ministers

ISLAMABAD: State minister for Water & Power, Abid Sher Ali has said that India has created shortage of water inside Pakistan as it constructed dams on rivers.

"If Pakistan did not think seriously about construction of dams its soil will become infertile in future," he mentioned.

so theres water problems in Pakistan because of inadequacy of dams??? and he blame india for it???typical politicains!!

I was on only Joking. :P
trees don't grow in desert(both sand and ice)....I don't think they have air shortage........but we can use air pumps ...to pump air from the other side ...so all the monsoonal winds will be sucked in by the pumps...and we can enjoy monsoon when ever we want...:woot::woot::pop:

no river....no monsoon.....what will happen.....common let's Blame India...

@Dem!god

you missed SMOG...
ahhh..thanks...I will edit ...:tup:

trees don't grow in desert(both sand and ice)....I don't think they have air shortage........but we can use air pumps ...to pump air from the other side ...so all the monsoonal winds will be sucked in by the pumps...and we can enjoy monsoon when ever we want...:woot::woot::pop:

:tup:

Bhai, Gehera kyo ho raha hai! Maine toh maazak may post kiya tha. :cray:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom