What's new

India created shortage of water in Pakistan: Abid Sher

He is right - India steal water from our rivers. Problem!!!! :pop:

All ' your' rivers are Indian rivers so long as they flow in India.

Water is let into Pakistan according to an agreement arrived at in 1960.

A forum exists where complaints can be made & Pak does go & complain there. The decisions arrived at dictate the flow of water.

Instead of lamenting on what India ' does', Pakistan should ponder on what it should do to prevent fresh water from flowing into the Arabian Sea - Dams.

All ' your' rivers are Indian rivers so long as they flow in India.

Water is let into Pakistan according to an agreement arrived at in 1960.

A forum exists where complaints can be made & Pak does go & complain there. The decisions arrived at dictate the flow of water.

Instead of lamenting on what India ' does', Pakistan should ponder on what it should do to prevent fresh water from flowing into the Arabian Sea - Dams.

Yeah - i know the fcuking forum where nothing is resolved and ultimately have to go to international courts.

He already emphasized on creating dams in his statement as well.

Once the river interlinking project is complete, we must have adequate infrastructure to stop the Indus from flowing west or at least bring it down to a trickle. If Pakistan dosent behave, we could use it. And no matter how GOI wants to sugar coat it, the objective is always to be able to control the flow of water.

Yeah - i know the fcuking forum where nothing is resolved and ultimately have to go to international courts.

chaCha jab pata hai kuchh nahi hona apka . . to rona kis bat ka . . :sarcastic:

Rota tu Indian hai, khud 24/7 drama queen banay rahte hai, humare minister ki aik statement se jaal jaati hai :lol:

Chacha, hum to hain hi baniya hindu. . . par aap ke jaisa mard e momin rota dikh gaya aaj. . . . upar wale utha le re :sarcastic:

image.png

Chacha, hum to hain hi baniya hindu. . . par aap ke jaisa mard e momin rota dikh gaya aaj. . . . upar wale utha le re :sarcastic:

LOL!!! What rona, I agree with statement of minister (as this is the only sane thing he said in years) "Chindi choor baniya is steeling our water" :pop:

The forum I meant was the International Court at The Hague.

Its ridiculous to blame us for the lack of planing by the GOP. if in 68 odd yrs you have not built your infrastructure then its time for some deep introspection rather than a blame game.

Its ridiculous to blame us for the lack of planing by the GOP. if in 68 odd yrs you have not built your infrastructure then its time for some deep introspection rather than a blame game.

Inko Khana Haazam nahi hoga. :crazy:

LOL!!! What rona, I agree with statement of minister (as this is the only sane thing he said in years) "Chindi choor baniya is steeling our water" :pop:
but when did indus dry out of water???never..then why are you facing shortages??answer is in the same article..u did not build "adequate dams" for your need...as stated by the same minister

Please dont cry...come to my home I will give you one glass of water :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom