What's new

India could shell out $12 billion for new fighter jets

at what price f16 block 52 was offered to pakistan....700m$ for 8 aircraft off the shelf.

how we going to get block 70 under 80m$ with TOT.

a running assembly line in US always going to produce at less price then a assambly line transfered to india.who going to take the cost of shifting.

and its block 70 which incorporate the f35 elements..

the cost is a roadblocker here otherwise the article would have never written.

I dont think there's a tot... when you buy just 8 the price is goong to b3 huge... but we're looking for 150!!! So the price will be down...

But i hate this deal... i hope we don't buy f16

if we purchase rafale in this amount how many we got ????

Most probably that would include TOT .. so numbers are going to be high as we would like

why not just stick with rafale.
I guess IAF is looking for single engine aircraft as a replacement for 21/27 considering the Tejas will take a lot of time to do this and also to maintain depleting squadron strength. Rafale and other twin engined aircraft cost a lot more for each sortie plus the maintenance cost.

You will be surprised to know the feds shipped trillions to your puppies. Or they have it on the red line. Call and get.

Obviously it's not a loan. Its a token for your services.

Seriously the most random off topic crap i heard all day!

Congratulations to you too.

These are being bought specifically for you.
177528.jpg

F-16s for India? They should get training from PAF pilots. will lower the cost of the aircraft :enjoy:

No sir, the one India is buying are not second or third hand block 30/40 but Block 70 which your pilots could not have hands on - courtesy your poor budget.

So we have to dole out more of OUR money to get the experienced trainers.

36 Rafales costed India $8.8 Billion.

Had India acquired all 126 Rafales as it originally planned, the deal would have costed, upwards of $ 30 Billion.

If India manages to get 150 F-16s for $12 -15 Billion, that would be big bargain, compared to Rafales

if we purchase rafale in this amount how many we got ????

Around 120 RAFALEs for $12 Billion

We need to correct ourself that only single engine aircraft going to be choosen.
latter has also been sant to mig coporation asking for their package deal under MII.only point is unlike saab and LM they are not vocal about it.

It is just to show that India gave Russia an opportunity.

150 F16 or Gripens will give a punch to Indian Air Force. However, any vendor that is selected should help India on Tejas.

SAAB is the one which would help India on Tejas.

why not just stick with rafale.

F-16 deal is a political deal. Nothing to do with the costs.

BJP is moving India under US umbrella.

Only F-16s will enable the GoI to justify signing CISMOA & BECA and have joint command with US.

Around 120 RAFALEs for $12 Billion

It is just to show that India gave Russia an opportunity.

SAAB is the one which would help India on Tejas.

F-16 deal is a political deal. Nothing to do with the costs.

BJP is moving India under US umbrella.

Only F-16s will enable the GoI to justify signing CISMOA & BECA and have joint command with US.
then why not go for F-35 which is future oriented

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom