What's new

India Could Be The Next Virus Hotspo0t Whit and "Avalanche" of Cases

Wishful thinking. Even Chinese government mouthpiece Global times displayed same B**T hurt by questioning why India, a country of 1.3 billion people has no corona epidemic.
It's coming soon. Lol.... When you start coughing, please dun go to the hospital k.

Evacuation or treating on site are both legitimate courses of action here.
Iranian facilities would have been overwhelmed, so we should build temporary hospitals there and isolate+treat patients there.
Doesn't matter if they are brought back or not, as long as Indian doctors are handling these cases.

Besides, you just gave away Kashmir to India by calling it Union Territory..
You mean to say "to us".

Fkin hilarious listening to the Bharat brigade swarming out of their nests to say "it's ok to treat the infected in Iran".

Wasn't so long ago that they were claiming Pakistan committed a war crime by asking China to treat students in Wuhan.

Fkn hilarious. @Adonis @BL33D @Rollno21

Please keep it up. I hope those students can see your fraud fully exposed.

Fk off and don't question Pakistani logic again for asking a competent and organized nation to hold onto infected individuals and treat them if you frauds are willing to leave your people in Iranian hands.

...Sure and you must be a product of Madrassa. Improve your grammar first.
You're a New Zealander. You should know when I say "union territory", I am referring to someone else's definition, not my own. The point the other poster was hinting at is that your grammar - being a born New Zealander - should be better than most other people's here on PDF.

It's coming soon. Lol.... When you start coughing, please dun go to the hospital k.

Thanks for sharing your experience. When your shitty doctors are unable to treat you, come to India. We shall treat you with Indian herbal medicines and diet plan. We even do not require regular medicine for treatment.

Thanks for sharing your experience. When your shitty doctors are unable to treat you, come to India. We shall treat you with Indian herbal medicines and diet plan. We even do not require regular medicine for treatment.
Lolol.... So confident and brash... I foresee a crying yindoo in a few weeks time...lol

Lolol.... So confident and brash... I foresee a crying yindoo in a few weeks time...lol

Alas, Xi could have foreseen Corona coming to China like you fore see it coming to India. Problem with your shitty thinking is that rather than fighting and learning from disaster, you guys wish that it happens to other countries as well. Shitty food habit of drinking Bat soup will ruin you. learn something India rather than wishing the same to be happened in China.

Alas, Xi could have foreseen Corona coming to China like you fore see it coming to India. Problem with your shitty thinking is that rather than fighting and learning from disaster, you guys wish that it happens to other countries as well. Shitty food habit of drinking Bat soup will ruin you. learn something India rather than wishing the same to be happened in China.
I suspect the Indian gene is the strongest on earth, drinking sewage water, eating dung and corpses. Lol

Back
Top Bottom