What's new

India Could Be The Next Virus Hotspo0t Whit and "Avalanche" of Cases

Well it will force india not to hide cases of corona virus like it hides military casualties. Let's wait and see if India evacuated infected individuals. I can tell you that UK wouldn't even do such a thing.

Let's wait a couple of days and see if India can put UK to shame.

Oh no you misunderstood. I don't care about corona cases in particular...just generally checking on your stated country of interest, New Zealand.

That aside, why did India wait until 254 Indian citizens infected each other? The article states they waited nearly A MONTH and have not been supported by the Indian government financially or in seeking appropriate quarantine. Is it not inevitable that if you leave your citizens stranded in an endemic country, without adequate health infrastructure, crippled by sanctions, they will have high risk of infection?

And here we are. 254 positive cases that could have been avoided.

Indian mismanagement of "union territory" citizens will put 254 Indian lives at risk.

I'd be protesting too.

Go ahead ...protest. Just wear mask, keeping washing your hands, don't touch people and be safe.

Besides, you just gave away Kashmir to India by calling it Union Territory...

India is ticking time bomb for virus both home and abroad. If it explodes it will be bad for whole region.

As I said India evacuation is discrimination. They evacuated only hindus and few selected Muslims but on whole left Muslims behind. Even in India only Hindus are being tested and that also of upper class. Rest of India is deliberately letting the virus spread. Look at kashmir. The valley has coronavirus cases but still on lock down by Indian army and no relief effort being done. A doctor who raise a demand for masks senitizers and gloves in IOJK has been fired from duty.
How about you guys help them ? You want to fight with India for freedom of Kashmiris right and cant help 250 kashmiris ?
Ayatollah Khamene’i was worried about muslim of Kashmir. He was so worried then why he couldn’t even provide them test.

89044473_3459385297410088_3504770227810336768_n.jpg

- PRTP GWD

...Sure and you must be a product of Madrassa. Improve your grammar first.

my leader Jinnah was from a madarsah..Sindh Madarsah ul Islam....im proud of him..see what he did to "maha pc baharat"

my leader Jinnah was from a madarsah..Sindh Madarsah ul Islam....im proud of him..see what he did to "maha pc baharat"

Good then...enjoy being that...

Between what do you mean in bold above...some non-English word?

Not a single virus out of India has threatened the world till jow..While world has come to a standstill due to the WuhanVirus

Wishful thinking. Even Chinese government mouthpiece Global times displayed same B**T hurt by questioning why India, a country of 1.3 billion people has no corona epidemic.

Teenager?...sure I'll happily hop-back. As they say, No point fighting a hog in the mud...only you will get dirty.
lol in Pakistan hogs get shot in the face.. its a favorite sport in and around Islamabad.. its good you maintain distance..

lol in Pakistan hogs get shot in the face.. its a favorite sport in and around Islamabad.. its good you maintain distance..

Lol...you were the Hog in my analogy mate....Anyway..hardly any foreigner comes there....plus it is not maintain distance...we call it "Avoid"and ignore.

Lol...you were the Hog in my analogy mate....Anyway..hardly any foreigner comes there....plus it is not maintain distance...we call it "Avoid"and ignore.
..not a single *uk given.. i see you as a foreigner on pdf..when are you leaving?

Back
Top Bottom