What's new

India Could Be The Next Virus Hotspo0t Whit and "Avalanche" of Cases

Really? Article I posted was 17th March and your tweeting from 15th March. How about you get your facts right. You've left the poor bstards there. Now go explain it away at lok sabha.

So 250 positively diagnosed infectees will be evacuated to India???

Really??
Every one is being evaluated in batches ,everyone will be isolated in Rajasthan.Things have been already put in place.its not just Iran but also from Italy.

Every one is being evaluated in batches ,everyone will be isolated in Rajasthan.Things have been already put in place.its not just Iran but also from Italy.
No no no you need to tell me straight. Are the 254 Indian "union territory" citizens who are confirmed by PCR testing as positive carriers of the covid19 virus coming home to India?

Don't be ambiguous now and tell me about plans for unconfirmed cases - those aren't the poor bstards I'm asking about.

If you fly infected patients home to India, hats off to you. I've not heard of any country doing such a thing.

Really? Article I posted was 17th March and your tweeting from 15th March. How about you get your facts right. You've left the poor bstards there. Now go explain it away at lok sabha.

So 250 positively diagnosed infectees will be evacuated to India???

Really??
Which part of "a make-shift lab to treat the people there" you didnt understand ? The govt. is doing everything it can. I dont see what more one could do. Btw, you should also explain the epic mismanagement you caused at your borders, open firing in an instance at people and risking the lives of healthy Pakistanis.

No no no you need to tell me straight. Are the 254 Indian "union territory" citizens who are confirmed by PCR testing as positive carriers of the covid19 virus coming home to India?

Don't be ambiguous now and tell me about plans for unconfirmed cases - those aren't the poor bstards I'm asking about.

If you fly infected patients home to India, hats off to you. I've not heard of any country doing such a thing.
Asgar said, "The Indian mission is in touch with us. Yesterday evening we got a call saying the problem has been solved. We will be evacuated in the next 3-4 days. They will arrange four different flights and all of us will be evacuated. First, the negative cases will be sent to India and then us."

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ve-for-coronavirus-in-iran-1656596-2020-03-17

Are you satisfied now ?

Which part of "a make-shift lab to treat the people there" you didnt understand ? The govt. is doing everything it can. I dont see what more one could do. Btw, you should also explain the epic mismanagement you caused at your borders, open firing in an instance at people and risking the lives of healthy Pakistanis.

" has already evacuated people from Iran and because the Iranian govt. was unable to do checkup there,India is sending a make-shift laboratory to test 1,200 citizens stuck there."

You were right the first time when you said "laboratory to test".

Labs do tests. They don't treat.

You're performing the same linguistic sleights of hand as your compatriot, trying to conflate testing with treatment is akin to implying that evacuation of infected individuals will occur when in reality only non-infected individuals will be evacuated.

" has already evacuated people from Iran and because the Iranian govt. was unable to do checkup there,India is sending a make-shift laboratory to test 1,200 citizens stuck there."

You were right the first time when you said "laboratory to test".

Labs do tests. They don't treat.

You're performing the same linguistic sleights of hand as your compatriot, trying to conflate testing with treatment is akin to implying that evacuation of infected individuals will occur when in reality only non-infected individuals will be evacuated.
Well what do you want, build a new hospital there ? Obviously after testing them, there will be further actions. Rest assured we are not going to leave them at the mercy of Iranian govt.

Yes only the seriously I'll will be kept there for care and Indian govt is in talks with Iran for a place for them to be quarantine and taken care and they too will be flown out once they are able to.
The threat from the virus is not from the known cases it's the unknown infected people which is a threat .

How many of them died please?

Read the article. There is ZERO likelihood that the ones who tested positive will be coming back to India.

Pakistan left the Wuhan students in safe hands - hence they're all still alive and well. India left its (Muslim) citizens to their fate. Had India evacuated them early they may have been ok. Alternatively had India ensured they were left in a loccked down city (as Pakistan did with its citizens in Wuhan) where facilities for treatment were good, that too would have served them well.

Hope nz is doing fine btw.

Yup Mate....NZ is doing much better than Pakistan...far less cases than yours.

So now, you have stooped down to play "Muslim victim" card.....the ones who were evacuated from Iran were also Muslims citizens of India. Enough of cherry picking. It's natural that you cannot be appreciative of anything India do.

One of my relatives in India were evacuated from Iran though

Asgar said, "The Indian mission is in touch with us. Yesterday evening we got a call saying the problem has been solved. We will be evacuated in the next 3-4 days. They will arrange four different flights and all of us will be evacuated. First, the negative cases will be sent to India and then us."

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ve-for-coronavirus-in-iran-1656596-2020-03-17

Are you satisfied now ?
Well it will force india not to hide cases of corona virus like it hides military casualties. Let's wait and see if India evacuated infected individuals. I can tell you that UK wouldn't even do such a thing.

Let's wait a couple of days and see if India can put UK to shame.

Yup Mate....NZ is doing much better than Pakistan...far less cases than yours.

So now, you have stooped down to play "Muslim victim" card.....the ones who were evacuated from Iran were also Muslims citizens of India. Enough of cherry picking. It's natural that you cannot be appreciative of anything India do.

One of my relatives in India were evacuated from Iran though
Oh no you misunderstood. I don't care about corona cases in particular...just generally checking on your stated country of interest, New Zealand.

That aside, why did India wait until 254 Indian citizens infected each other? The article states they waited nearly A MONTH and have not been supported by the Indian government financially or in seeking appropriate quarantine. Is it not inevitable that if you leave your citizens stranded in an endemic country, without adequate health infrastructure, crippled by sanctions, they will have high risk of infection?

And here we are. 254 positive cases that could have been avoided.

Indian mismanagement of "union territory" citizens will put 254 Indian lives at risk.

I'd be protesting too.

Well it will force india not to hide cases of corona virus like it hides military casualties. Let's wait and see if India evacuated infected individuals. I can tell you that UK wouldn't even do such a thing.

Oh no you misunderstood. I don't care about corona cases in particular...just generally checking on your stated country of interest, New Zealand.

That aside, why did India wait until 254 Indian citizens infected each other? The article states they waited nearly A MONTH and have not been supported by the Indian government financially or in seeking appropriate quarantine. Is it not inevitable that if you leave your citizens stranded in an endemic country, without adequate health infrastructure, crippled by sanctions, they will have high risk of infection?

And here we are. 254 positive cases that could have been avoided.
Normal flights arent available. Special permissions are required. Even China delayed our rescue and aid flight for more than a week. I agree we could have been quicker, but this is the best response we have had if we see our history with dealing such pandemics. There is scope to be more efficient for sure.

How is it mismanagement, and why are you using "union territory" here ? Plz dont tell me you want to score some points by showing some imaginary discrimination here. The people already rescued were also from the same UT.

How and why the heck did they get to Kish Island?
Don't know but the number of Indians in Iran is too high.

India has setup a lab for testing in Tehran but it is one lab and Indian population is spread all over Iran till they have just tested 5% of Indians there are almost all results test positive.

"New Delhi has reportedly asked Tehran to grant a sanatorium for the Indian pilgrims who tested positive so that they can be put inquarantine."

This part of the article suggests the Indian government wants to leave the infected cases in Iran and treat them there, hence I'm sceptical of recent claims of evacuation of infected cases.

I don't think they're going home any time soon. This is the reality for these "union territory" folks.

Nazhanin Radcliffe is going home sooner than this lot.

"New Delhi has reportedly asked Tehran to grant a sanatorium for the Indian pilgrims who tested positive so that they can be put inquarantine."

This part of the article suggests the Indian government wants to leave the infected cases in Iran and treat them there, hence I'm sceptical of recent claims of evacuation of infected cases.

I don't think they're going home any time soon. This is the reality for these "union territory" folks.

Treating them there or bringing them home and treating are both good response.

India is ticking time bomb for virus both home and abroad. If it explodes it will be bad for whole region.

As I said India evacuation is discrimination. They evacuated only hindus and few selected Muslims but on whole left Muslims behind. Even in India only Hindus are being tested and that also of upper class. Rest of India is deliberately letting the virus spread. Look at kashmir. The valley has coronavirus cases but still on lock down by Indian army and no relief effort being done. A doctor who raise a demand for masks senitizers and gloves in IOJK has been fired from duty.

Back
Top Bottom