What's new

India considers buying MiG-35 to replace MiG-29

Reaction score
Country
Canada
MiG-35 has RD-33MK engines no smoke and AESA radar.

Russia-India talks on buying new generation MiG-35s

ZHUKOVSKY: Russia is keen on selling its new fighter jet MiG-35 to India with the MiG corporation's chief saying the country has evinced interest in the aircraft and talks were on to understand its requirements.

Director General of Russian Aircraft Corporation MiG Ilya Tarasenko said the MiG-35 was "the best" and definitely better than Lockheed Martin's fifth-generation combat aircraft F-35. He claimed that the MiG-35 would beat the American jet in air to air combat.

Tarasenko, ..

MiG aircraft have been used by India for almost 50 years and MiG corporation proposes its new products to India among the first countries and intends to continue supplying India with its most modern aircraft, the MiG chief said.

Asked about the current status of the proposal of the aircraft to India, he said, "We are in the negotiation stage where talks on technical and technological specifications that MiG can present to India and the requirements that India has for this aircraft were ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/59722188.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

The only possible 4+ gen addition into the IAF would be Rafales. All such claims like the F-16/18, Mig-35, Gripen are fan boy claims or propaganda articles by rival companies. The other possible addition would be FGFA or F-35 if offered without a clause to buy F-16/18

india only considers ! they dont buy it in same decade. the world knows it

bdw good luck and waiting for uncle sam to whip your *** to change consideration

How many will PAF be able to afford, just in case if offered ??? :)
No point beating around the bush, as i have given you evidence earlier that,
PAF seldom considers Russian combat aircraft for it's doctrine.

F-7? Even your JF-17 is based on Mig 33, whose design was bought by the Chinese. It even has Russian engine on it.

Well it was not meant for you. So I don't care whatever you say. :p:

F-7? Even your JF-17 is based on Mig 33, whose design was bought by the Chinese. It even has Russian engine on it.
We declined both the MiG-21 and SU-7 back in 1969 but took on the F-7 twenty years later.
The F-7 maybe based on MiG-21 but it was developed by the Chinese with many improvements over the MiG-21.
It has nothing to do with Russian engines, PAF operates Russian helicopters and transport aircraft.

Well it was not meant for you. So I don't care whatever you say. :p:
So basically you are just trolling .... tut ....tut...

Back
Top Bottom