What's new

India confesses under PLA pressure: our drone malfunctioned and trespassed into China

Legal or not legal, they already inform you they are not be responsible for the accuracy. So your whole argument revolves around a person named Harro? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So how does 8 MKIs crashed disprove my point that your airforce has the worse crash rate for the past decade? And what has it got to do with an Indian UAV illegally trespassing Chinese air space? :D

You seem to forget about the 118++ crashes for the past decade?
Harro and Gerard are the owners of aviation safety, without their approval and confirmation you cannot even change a spelling in their databases.

The fact that MKI crashes are less than known J-10 crashes proves Indian aviation safety is better.

Only thing I am intersted about is the period from 2012 onwards and any I don't care about any previous years.

Anywaysit's not just aviation safety but Scramble Netherlands also gives the same figures for IAF vs PAF fighter jet crashes since 2012.

Harro and Gerard are the owners of aviation safety, without their approval and confirmation you cannot even change a spelling in their databases.

The fact that MKI crashes are less than known J-10 crashes proves Indian aviation safety is better.

Only thing I am intersted about is the period from 2012 onwards and any I don't care about any previous years.

Anywaysit's not just aviation safety but Scramble Netherlands also gives the same figures for IAF vs PAF fighter jet crashes since 2012.

This is what Zorros said in his website:

This information is added by users of ASN. Neither ASN nor the Flight Safety Foundation are responsible for the completeness or correctness of this information.

I am repeating it for the nth time. Are you ignoring this message?

SU-30 with J-10? Why not SU-30MKI with Chinese J-11s? We have 400 plus J-10s and 400 plus J-11 derivates, whats the rate of crash? You do the math.

Doesn't matter if Zorro or Gaylord approve it. Why since 2012? Why not since 2007 for the past 10 years for a more accurate picture? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

118+++ crashed bhai and 75 dead Indians. :china:. Nobody can beat that record.

This is what Zorros said in his website:

I am repeating it for the nth time. Are you ignoring this message?

SU-30 with J-10? Why not SU-30MKI with Chinese J-11s? We have 400 plus J-10s and 400 plus J-11 derivates, whats the rate of crash? You do the math.

Doesn't matter if Zorro or Gaylord approve it. Why since 2012? Why not since 2007 for the past 10 years for a more accurate picture? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

118+++ crashed bhai and 75 dead Indians. :china:. Nobody can beat that record.
J-10 is China's mainstay fighter just like Su-30 is India's so obviously comparison will be between Su-30 & J-10.

Just because you are gay, chang does not make Gerard a Gaylord.
Without Gerard and Harro no change possible in their website.

A air force attrition rate is determined by the statistics of past 5-6 years.
So any year before 2012 is simply Too old to matter.

Anyways the award for the biggest military aviation disaster of the 21st century among India-China-Pakistan goes to China as 40 Chinese military personnel died in a air crash in 2006-07.

J-10 is China's mainstay fighter just like Su-30 is India's so obviously comparison will be between Su-30 & J-10.

Just because you are gay does not make Gerard a Gaylord.

A air force attrition rate is determined by the statistics of past 5-6 years.
So any year before 2012 is simply Too old to matter.

Anyways the award for the biggest military aviation disaster of the 21st century among India-China-Pakistan goes to China as 40 Chinese military personnel died in a air crash in 2006-07.

J-11s and J-10s are both our main aircraft both serving different roles. You are comparing a single engine aircraft to a twin engine aircraft, why not compare SU-30 to J-11s? :rofl:

And how does comparing J-10s to SU-30MKI deny the fact that there were 118++ crash for the past decade? Who says attrition rate is only for the past 5 years? YOU?

Okay so for the past decade from 2007 - 2017, 118+ Indian planes crashed and 75 died, can you provide the same evidence for me on the Chinese air force from 2007 to 2017? No, 200 Chinese died, why not make it 300? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

J-11s and J-10s are both our main aircraft both serving different roles. You are comparing a single engine aircraft to a two engine aircraft, why not compare SU-30 to J-11s? :rofl:

And how does comparing J-10s to SU-30MKI deny the fact that there were 118++ crash for the past decade? Who says attrition rate is only for the past 5 years? YOU?

Okay so for the past decade from 2007 - 2017, 118+ Indian planes crashed and 75 died, can you provide the same evidence for me on the Chinese air force from 2007 to 2017?
comparison with PLAAF is not possible since PLAAF hides the news of crashes which happen away from well populated areas.
Any ways the fact is while six Chinese pilots died in sukhoi crashes in past decade whereas only three IAF pilots died in sukhoi crashes once hain proving IAF pilots are better skilled than Chinese pilots.

So the only crash comparison I am concerned with is the India vs Pakistan attrition rate.

Ok can you first tell me why Chinese government is afraid to release data on crashes to public?
Indian government releases number of crashes data every year but ChiCom party is too coward to do that.

comparison with PLAAF is not possible since PLAAF hides the news of crashes which happen away from well populated areas.
Any ways the fact is while six Chinese pilots died in sukhoi crashes in past decade whereas only three IAF pilots died in sukhoi crashes once hain proving IAF pilots are better skilled than Chinese pilots.

So the only crash comparison I am concerned with is the India vs Pakistan attrition rate.

Ok can you first tell me why Chinese government is afraid to release data on crashes to public?
Indian government releases number of crashes data every year but ChiCom party is too coward to do that.

But you fail to mention 118+ crashes in the IAF and 75 dead? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Coward or not, your air force is infamous in the world. The laughing stock for air crashes. :enjoy:. So you are using an amateur site which had explicitly said they were not responsible for accuracy as your source and based on that you think we have more crashes? How do you know when you say we hide it? :rofl:.

FYI only 4 J-11s crashed based on your site and 8 crash by IAF, considering you have a smaller quantity of Sukhois. How do you define them as better trained? Some of them are 2 seaters J-11BS, just because your pilots did not die and their planes crash, that makes them better pilots? Good pilots don't crash planes genius.

Better skilled than Chinese and yet you crash your 2 brand new C-130.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ia-now-has-only-four/articleshow/57298643.cms

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just replace the commas with dots and you can visit the link

Only three pilots in comparison to four pilots who died in J-10 crashes.
again wrong comparison j-10 should be compared with single engine fighters like mig 21, LCA etc

But you are an illiterate just like your PM.

Illiterate? Forget my PM, the lady who is doing a great job (Sushma Swaraj), you took her to bed, when she is all giving her heart and soul to Pakistanis and issuing them visas to help them in India.

Ahesan framosh. Just wish that your near and dear don’t fall sick and need medical treatment.

And you are talking about Sushma Swaraj to bed you b.stard.

And you are talking about Sushma Swaraj to bed you b.stard.
Lmao, i wasn't talking for myself. You were keep talking about goats & pigs, as you guys are infamous for marrying dogs & other animals so i gave you 2 names who are famous in there fields who could lower your thirst for some Bob & Vagene.

Back
Top Bottom