What's new

India confesses firing of 13 million pellets bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

You are right, you did grab a portion of Kashmir, but that not because of Pakistan's effort or some imagined Pakistani superiority, it was only because we were not ready and our politicians were idiots.

But you see what happens when we are expecting you?
(1971)
We liberate 1/5th of Pakistan and obliterate over a half of your population.
As for China, have they attacked us since the Chola incident?

Dude, don't go offtopic your minorities are worse than ours.
Pakistan one of the worst religious freedom offenders: US govt advisory body

We are a BRIC nation with fastest growth rate in the world, what point of no return are you imagining?
I can answer u but reported u r post since not interested in trolling.

(1971)
Indian terrorism @Oscar

No need for your wishes, let me tell you something, jats have no love for the RSS or arrogant brahmins ,they will bide for their opportunity and form their own nation.A nation i will happily support.
keep your pakistani jats and their love for you. you country don't even move a inch with US nod and here you are doing bakwass. kya kya karoge mere bhai ??

Shots are fired because these mobs are breaking the curfew, don't break the curfew and no shots will be fired!
5 to 7 hundred thousand Indian army isn't enough to control without killing and firing
Its so brutal but u guys have no humanity to even defend
U guys know what ?? U Indians can have all Kashmir under your constitution and control just ask your all indian force to kill all Kashmiris in Kashmir then u will
Hv Kashmir

Check the picture and let me know they are playing holy there....moron
To show the world they are using merely harmless weapon against peaceful protesters they are actually using hunting shot guns and ammo...Shame on U and u r nation....plus the forces....
people don't play holy with paintball. if one weren't complete moron, they would realize paintball markers are mostly used to mark protestors to take care of th3m later and not for crowd controlling. anyone wuith iota of brain realises that it is not the guns, but ammunition which can be lethal or non-lethal..

may be we should rethink about using pellet guns and use a combination of lethal weapons and rubber bullets... it will mean more dead but far less less injured/blinded.
@Oscar most places in India, police use tear gas then live rounds... you can see casualty in rest of india.

I can answer u but reported u r post since not interested in trolling.

(1971)
Indian terrorism @Oscar
Oh sure.
You can post 10 different offtopic comments but when i do the same suddenly the truth just pricks you like anything.
But dont worry i know you cant reposte coz you don't have an answer to anything other than pale rhetorics

Enjoy denial, see coz we will still be a BRIC nation and you will still be ranting about inconsequential stuff.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom