What's new

India Conducts Unannounced Air Exercise near Doklam

Just provide the PROOF and the world will decide whether it is authentic.
I don't understand all this drama whenever it involves India claims.

India cowardly ran away from Donglang/Doklam standoff and claim its a victory when satellite evidence show that the Chinese never withdrew and are building more military installations there.
Very difficult for the world to take India's word when they lie all the time.

JUST SHOW THE PROOF.
ALWAYS TALK ONLY NO ACTION.
NO NEED FOR ALL THIS DRAMA.
YOU SAY HE SAY.
JUST SHOW THE PROOF.
Bro we are arguing with an absolute donkey @Nalini who believes CNN-news 18 a local Indian Z class news channel is the same as CNN international :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Donkey of the day @Nalini o_Oo_O

yo did you really compare news18 to American CNN news station. OMG OMG

CNN-News18 is an Indian English-language news television channel located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is owned by Network 18.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

My video is from CNN americas worldwide transition where they slapped india in the face for fake surgical strikes

Please dont be such a dumb Indian slap after slap on your face. Imagine comparing a Z class indian news channel like CNN-news18 to the real American CNN news network transmitioned worldwide. hahahaha give this man the donkey of the day title :lol:

Who's dumb. Me or you. I always post neutral sources. You can appease your people with that video not the world. The reporter in the Video is Sophia Sultana Saifi who's a Pakistani from Karachi & she's based out in Islamabad now. She's a Freelance local reporter for CNN. She has worked for DAWN News & City FM89 Pakistan before taking up freelance reporting for CNN.

If she wants to continue her career & make some fast bucks, She will only parrot what the Military Establishment asks her too. You think she will be in Pakistan & alive if she says the truth.

Bro we are arguing with an absolute donkey @Nalini who believes CNN-news 18 a local Indian Z class news channel is the same as CNN international :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Donkey of the day @Nalini o_Oo_O

Why didn't the CNN find a neutral reporter if it's CNN international. Fool. Most international channels have offices in India. CNN has a tie up with Network18. It's a international channel. That's reason CNN is retained. Is this all the proof you got. I asked for neutral source. I only gave the CNN of ours because you people provided some Pakistani reporting for CNN. It was also covered by History channel, you can see their logo in the CNN video provided.

Last edited:
Who's dumb. Me or you. I always post neutral sources. You can appease your people with that video not the world. The reporter in the Video is Sophia Sultana Saifi who's a Pakistani from Karachi & she's based out in Islamabad now. She's a Freelance local reporter for CNN. She has worked for DAWN News & City FM89 Pakistan before taking up freelance reporting for CNN.

If she wants to continue her career & make some fast bucks, She will only parrot what the Military Establishment asks her too. You think she will be in Pakistan & alive if she says the truth.

Why didn't the CNN find a neutral reporter if it's CNN international. Fool. Most international channels have offices in India. CNN has a tie up with Network18. It's a international channel. That's reason CNN is retained. Is this all the proof you got. I asked for neutral source. I only gave the CNN of ours because you people provided some Pakistani reporting for CNN.
Man said CNN news 18 is an international channel when its own website says Indian news channel.

Donkey of the day

CNN USA laughing at India slapping it in the face
here is Reuters slapping India in the face

even Indias famous celebrities slapping India in the face

Slap after slap after slap on Indias face by its new daddy USA as well ahahhahah

Man said CNN news 18 is an international channel when its own website says Indian news channel.

Donkey of the day

CNN USA laughing at India slapping it in the face
here is Reuters slapping India in the face

even Indias famous celebrities slapping India in the face

Slap after slap after slap on Indias face by its new daddy USA as well ahahhahah

My dear Slap Master. Can you please enlighten me about the CNN international coverage.

Who's the reporter in the video. Where is she based & what's her nationality.

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/news/pakistan/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/other/us-suspends-security-assistance-to-pakistan/vi-BBHTIb4

Pakistan army flies CNN, BBC, VOA, Reuters, AP, AFP, News Week media to LoC to 'prove' no surgical strikes by India. Very funny, Countries call international media to show if something happened, but here they are called to prove something didn't happen. And more strange none of the other international media reporters reported on the Pakistan story. Most of them reported Indian version without us calling them. Atleast you could have found a foreign reporter.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/breaking-india-bombs-terrorist-launch-pads-pakistan/ri16716

Last edited:
Tsk Tsk. The irony of a Chinese talking about open defecation when Chinese have been known to defecate everywhere - even in the middle of airplanes, in Disneyland. Paris had to put up a sign in Chinese to tell people not to defecate in public. "Supal Powal" China - amusing the world with their antics and gross us out since time immemorial. Haha
LOL why so ashamed of open defecation now? It is your tradition, as ancient as the vedas. I respect your observance of ancient traditions and wish we Chinese could be free like Indians :lol:

The surgical strike on terrorist launch pads in Azad Kashmir on the night of 27th-28th September was to neutralize those bases, but the impact was far more than the death of the terrorists.

The cross de-facto-border strike has done more for neutralizing Pakistan's psychological war against India than any other single event in recent times.

It is possible that the Indian army and the government are withholding the visuals of the LoC surgical strike because it would divulge information useful to terrorists in Pakistan. Discretion is the better part of valor.

http://www.pakistantelegraph.com/ne...alised-pakistan-psy-war-efforts-against-india

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...stan-causes-panic-india-kashmir-a7339306.html

The surgical strike on terrorist launch pads in Azad Kashmir on the night of 27th-28th September was to neutralize those bases, but the impact was far more than the death of the terrorists.

The cross de-facto-border strike has done more for neutralizing Pakistan's psychological war against India than any other single event in recent times.

It is possible that the Indian army and the government are withholding the visuals of the LoC surgical strike because it would divulge information useful to terrorists in Pakistan. Discretion is the better part of valor.

http://www.pakistantelegraph.com/ne...alised-pakistan-psy-war-efforts-against-india

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...stan-causes-panic-india-kashmir-a7339306.html
completely wrong narrative, for even one instance we believe that indias fake bollywood surgical strikes happened, a year on its been an utter failure as LOC is hotter then it has been in over a decade, whilst Indian army is taking huge looses which has had the GOI running to USA.

And please dont talk about fear of surgical strikes, every other week the BAT team is going DEEP inside India and bringing back heads of Indian soldiers for fun.

Lol. "Supal Powal" China - now begging for chapatis. Don't worry Chinese refugees are well fed here. Slave state? Lol - fancy that coming from a country still enslaved and unable to vote. Holding back Japanese forces? Hahahahaha. You were like lambs to the slaughter. Except lambs would have put up a better fight.
Told you bhai, you can feed as much rotten chapati or grain to those Tibetan rebels. Thank You India. =). The largest modern day slave population is found in 'democratic' India. So? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
India Has the Most People Living in Modern Slavery
https://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/

Wait, assuming you are right and we were lambs, then what is India then? when we slaughter you by the thousands in 62? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tsk Tsk. The irony of a Chinese talking about open defecation when Chinese have been known to defecate everywhere - even in the middle of airplanes, in Disneyland. Paris had to put up a sign in Chinese to tell people not to defecate in public. "Supal Powal" China - amusing the world with their antics and gross us out since time immemorial. Haha
So you are comparing a few lunatics and some toddlers to half a billion Indian pooping in the open? Indic math?

India 'the world's largest open air toilet'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...India-the-worlds-largest-open-air-toilet.html

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom