What's new

India Conducts Unannounced Air Exercise near Doklam

What does that have to do with Doklam? Do you know who won the WW!! and why China now has a permanent in the UN Security Council ? You Indians are just desperate and become lunatic.

Only retard and lunatic here is you. You brought Indian women who BTW is a DM and you used her to hurl abuses at Indian men when she was only doing her duty.

Next time ask 11 ping's branded whore wife to be at Doklam we will give her dick salute like all your tiny dick soldier come to our borders every now and then.

Apparently, the IOR fleet is already there to protect Maldives just in case the indiots go crazy.:azn:

Wow, bhai, getting very very far away from the topic. Yes just some border towns, 40000sqkm and a few thousand roasted chapatis. =)
Type 052D Changsha is heading to Maldives for a humanitarian visit. All India can do is jump up and down and throw its feces around like a monkey! "I am shupa powaa" :lol:

They think women having important positions is a sign of weakness. Such a shame! But then - forget standing up for women rights - none of them have ever stood up for their own rights. Except perhaps in 1989. And we know how that ended.

Yes - please name the important towns you captured - I am happy to be corrected.
Half of the Japanese soldiers killed in WW!1 died in China, China pinned down a great deal of Japan's manpower and resources in China so our allies can have a free hand in the Pacific, we were not given a seat in UNSC for nothing. As for India , it's country born after WW11, so that part of history is irrelevant to you.

They think women having important positions is a sign of weakness. Such a shame! But then - forget standing up for women rights - none of them have ever stood up for their own rights. Except perhaps in 1989. And we know how that ended.

Yes - please name the important towns you captured - I am happy to be corrected.

These hounds do it for purpose. Look how many of these earthworms have come out of their slums to attack me.

Half of the Japanese soldiers killed in WW!1 died in China, China pinned down a great deal of Japan's manpower and resources in China so our allies can have a free hand in the Pacific, we were not given a seat in UNSC for nothing. As for India , it's country born after WW11, so that part of history is irrelevant to you.
Nah - same country, different regimes. Using your ridiculous argument, one could argue that the victor was not the Chinese Communist regime but the regime of its predecessor - which enjoyed the UN seat till the 1970s. After sucking up to the Americans, you did manage to get a seat - PRC has nothing to do with WW-2. It did not exist.

India is Super Power and china depends on India to survive, without exports to India, china will be doomed. India needs to show who is a real super power of this world and beyond.

Your dreaming would sink you one day.
Loud talks and indian words nothing else more. But the fact is both countries just show off and thumping chest.

What has capturing 40 000 sqkm of territory got to do with towns? Who wants to capture towns full of black starving Indians? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah - same country, different regimes. Using your ridiculous argument, one could argue that the victor was not the Chinese Communist regime but the regime of its predecessor - which enjoyed the UN seat till the 1970s. After sucking up to the Americans, you did manage to get a seat - PRC has nothing to do with WW-2. It did not exist.
Sucking up to Americans? It was Nixon who came knocking on our doors to counter the Soviets. Unlike India who is sucking up to papa trump now. :lol:. Ouchh, i can feel the acid in this one....someone is begging for a seat...no slumdogs allowed OK.

Should INDIA thanks us for fighting the Japanese so they couldn't reach India earlier by destroying and pinning down their main force in Mainland China? Wwithout us doing that, you would see alot of brown Japanese kids in India. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What has capturing 40 000 sqkm of territory got to do with towns? Who wants to capture towns full of black starving Indians? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sucking up to Americans? It was Nixon who came knocking on our doors to counter the Soviets. Unlike India who is sucking up to papa trump now. :lol:. Ouchh, i can feel the acid in this one....someone is begging for a seat...no slumdogs allowed OK.

Should INDIA thanks us for fighting the Japanese so they couldn't reach India earlier by destroying and pinning down their main force in Mainland China? Wwithout us doing that, you would see alot of brown Japanese kids in India. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahahahhahahaa - Fighting the Japanese where fighting = surrendering. "Supal Powal Logic".
Good, so you can't name any towns. As expected. So you just entered into uninhabited areas and declared victory????? I bet you would do that to Mars - of course if you had the technology to reach it. Tsk tsk.

Both Chinese nationalists and communists fought for China, unlike Indians, lived and died under their white masters banner.

Hahahahhahahaa - Fighting the Japanese where fighting = surrendering. "Supal Powal Logic".
Good, so you can't name any towns. As expected. So you just entered into uninhabited areas and declared victory????? I bet you would do that to Mars - of course if you had the technology to reach it. Tsk tsk.

Surrendering? Japan only managed to invade 1.3 of coastal China, if we surrendered, they would have captured the whole China, we did lose a lot of battles initially but by 1943, the tide changed. Bro, how many times i gotta repeat this, supa powa is only for you supapowans. You need to start creating your own catchphrase, don't be like a monkey. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay, so killing few thousand Indians and capturing 40000sqkm is okay by your logic since we did not capture any towns?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mars? Can you explain to me how much better is pslv compared to our launchers? I wonder why India begged for NASA DSN? SUPA POWA INDEED....:lol:

Both Chinese nationalists and communists fought for China, unlike Indians, lived and died under their white masters banner.
yea at least we died for our country, they died for their masters. Typical caste lovers.

Your dreaming would sink you one day.
Loud talks and indian words nothing else more. But the fact is both countries just show off and thumping chest.
Trump and Modi are BFF, lanngotias.
Even USA begging India for help.

:omghaha::omghaha:USA begging indians for help? Omg !!!!:omghaha:
bhai ye buhut serious masla hai, hansnay wali baat nahi. just " for a second" think like Sanghi and modi bhagat you will come to know everything. Please not more then few seconds, you can damage your brain permanently.

Surrendering? Japan only managed to invade 1.3 of coastal China, if we surrendered, they would have captured the whole China, we did lose a lot of battles initially but by 1943, the tide changed. Bro, how many times i gotta repeat this, supa powa is only for you supapowans. You need to start creating your own catchphrase, don't be like a monkey. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay, so killing few thousand Indians and capturing 40000sqkm is okay by your logic since we did not capture any towns?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mars? Can you explain to me how much better is pslv compared to our launchers? I wonder why India begged for NASA DSN? SUPA POWA INDEED....:lol:

yea at least we died for our country, they died for their masters. Typical caste lovers.

"Supal Powal" post. Tide changed because Allies stepped in. From India. You are welcome.
China is only "Supal Powal" in world to win a "Wal" without capturing any towns and unilaterally withdrawing. All hail China. Tsk Tsk.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom