What's new

India condemns OIC remarks on Jammu and Kashmir

Are you out of your mind idiot! What planet you live in? Go read the history of Kashmir and why India took it to UN. Stupid people like you come here with a childish attitude. Denial does not help.

So, India has accepted Kashmir as a disputed territory? ::rofl:

Listen kid, India claims all of Kashmir. The only unfinished business in Kashmir, according to our parliament resolution, is to make Pakistan vacate part of Kashmir under its occupation and return it to India. The below is the full text of the resolution.

Parliament Resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

I was always wondering why Mods don't allow Junior members to post in Kashmir section. Now I understand why :wave:

A day will come when India would have to relinquish its illegal control of Kashmir , they can control it for a 1000 years but its destiny for independence won't fade.

I fear, then you have to wait for another 1000 years to see.

A day will come when India would have to relinquish its illegal control of Kashmir , they can control it for a 1000 years but its destiny for independence won't fade.

Your emotional chest-thumping aside, you don't know that. You are not God.

Maybe it is Kashmir's destiny to be with India, in part or in full. May be it's not.

Time will tell.

So far, God's verdict doesn't seem to be flavoring you.

So far things don't seem to be going your way, you know, not with the same Kashmiri youth lining up to join the Indian Army, the very embodiment of all the ideas you so claim they stand against.

A peoples which couldn't keep together what they had for even 25 years, dreaming to gobble up another land so hopelessly beyond their reach, is delusional at the very least.

Chalo,you said 1000 years :) and U.S used to have same violence or even worst before 200 yrs but now they are standing as most powerful country of world.

Oh really!? What about an oil embargo? or let's say a kicking out of Indians labours or supporting Pakistan militarly and economically?

At last. I am glad OIC has finally spoken out. It's a good indication.

Do hv an oil embargo...:lol: plzz

and how many of u supported india till now?.yes,iran did alone stood for india ;) and thank to iran... :wave:

you even dont hv 1% of oil which iran hav and i believe india is giving same support to iran back :).

Oh really!? What about an oil embargo? or let's say a kicking out of Indians labours or supporting Pakistan militarly and economically?

At last. I am glad OIC has finally spoken out. It's a good indication.

OIC has been passing resolution after resolution since its inception on Kashmir. Nothing new.

Anyway, as regarding oil embargo, SA and Iran, the largest oil producers, are fighting with each other to supply oil to India, and alas Pakistan has no oil.

OIC has been passing resolution after resolution since its inception on Kashmir. Nothing new.

Anyway, as regarding oil embargo, SA and Iran, the largest oil producers, are fighting with each other to supply oil to India, and alas Pakistan has no oil.

That was a reply to the one who wondered about OIC capability, and I simply replied to it. Iran and KSA are rivals but when it comes to Pakistan it's a different thing. Well, everything has a start, and hopefully this is the start.

The infidels laughing at OIC and seeing the plight of Kashmir, rohingya, palestine etc gives all the more reasons for muslim state to form strong union................Major Muslims countries must get militarily stronger and economically powerful enough first in order to save our oppressed brothers abroad.............

So what does this united, cohesive, brotherly Organization of Islamic Co-operation (OIC) have to say about the following issues?

1) Plight of Muslims in Qatif wa ash-Sharqīyah‎:

Ayatollah Nimr Al-Nimr Describes Plight of Muslims - YouTube

2) Plight of Muslims in Iraq wa Al Basrah:

Sunni caller Describes Plight of Muslims at - YouTube

3) Plight of Muslims in Indonesia:

WARNING - EXTREME Brutality and Killings Ahmadiyya Indonesia.mp4 - YouTube

Oh I see :wave:

What happens 1000 years later no one can tell .Thousand years later we never know if even humans will be around or not .:tongue:

That was a reply to the one who wondered about OIC capability, and I simply replied to it. Iran and KSA are rivals but when it comes to Pakistan it's a different thing. Well, everything has a start, and hopefully this is the start.

Bro, they are just chest beaters some posters here actually claimed they can beat all 56-57 OIC member states at once. :rolleyes:

Lol indians are mad.

Thanks for sharing the news. Cheers.

The core of OIC is the Arab World.

And the unifying institution of the Arab World is the Arab League.

So what is this Arab League capable of? See for yourself:

Gaddafi speech: "America hanged Saddam, and you could be next!" (with English) - YouTube

Arabs showing exemplary Brotherly Co-operation:

What would I expect from a person who takes a speech of a psychopath, lunatic and sadistic person like Al-Qddafi as a proof of sth? He and his likes have gone anyway.

Back
Top Bottom