What's new

India condemns OIC remarks on Jammu and Kashmir

The core of OIC is the Arab World.

And the unifying institution of the Arab World is the Arab League.

So what is this Arab League capable of? See for yourself:

Gaddafi speech: "America hanged Saddam, and you could be next!" (with English) - YouTube

Arabs showing exemplary Brotherly Co-operation:

What would I expect from a person who takes a speech of a psychopath, lunatic and sadistic person like Al-Qddafi as a proof of sth? He and his likes have gone anyway.

That was a reply to the one who wondered about OIC capability, and I simply replied to it. Iran and KSA are rivals but when it comes to Pakistan it's a different thing. Well, everything has a start, and hopefully this is the start.

I think you would now know the answer, of what OIC is capable of.

They are only capable of issuing statements like these which even OIC knows India dont give a two hoots about. When it comes to dealing with India on one-on-one basis, each country looks after its own interest, case in point Saudi's recent extradition of a Pkaistani without even any extradition traty in place.

Till the time any of the OIC members grows the balls to take any real action against India, I guess you stop making fool out of yourself by even suggesting OIC has the capability to dictate us.

Iran and KSA are rivals but when it comes to Pakistan it's a different thing

Do you mean to imply Iran would support Pakistan over India if OIC says so...? :lol:

What would I expect from a person who takes a speech of a psychopath, lunatic and sadistic person like Al-Qddafi as a proof of sth? He and his likes have gone anyway.

I agree with you that he was a lunatic, megalomaniac and delusional dictator. However, this does not detract from what he says in his speech. As far as I can tell (I am not arab and have nothing to do with MENA), the things he says about Arab disunity, kowtowing to the West, subservience to Israel, total lack of co-ordination or planning, missing opportunities etcetera seem quite true. Don't you think so? Of all the things he said in that speech, specifically what do you think was false?

As a final point, I would like to add that Qaddafi was not always the insanely delusional despot he later became. In the early days of his dictatorship, I think he really meant to do something good for his country; but then power corrupted him, as it has corrupted so many before him. As they say, "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Here are some old interviews with him in his younger days (i.e. before he went insane):

Rare Footage of Young-Ghaddafi Interview - YouTube

Qaddafi in 1976 (BBC) - YouTube

A day will come when India would have to relinquish its illegal control of Kashmir , they can control it for a 1000 years but its destiny for independence won't fade.

I hope you have the same fervor for baluchistan.....

I agree with you that he was a lunatic, megalomaniac and delusional dictator. However, this does not detract from what he says in his speech. As far as I can tell (I am not arab and have nothing to do with MENA), the things he says about Arab disunity, kowtowing to the West, subservience to Israel, total lack of co-ordination or planning, missing opportunities etcetera seem quite true. Don't you think so? Of all the things he said in that speech, specifically what do you think was false?

As a final point, I would like to add that Qaddafi was not always the insanely delusional despot he later became. In the early days of his dictatorship, I think he really meant to do something good for his country; but then power corrupted him, as it has corrupted so many before him. As they say, "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Here are some old interviews with him in his younger days (i.e. before he went insane):

Rare Footage of Young-Ghaddafi Interview - YouTube

Qaddafi in 1976 (BBC) - YouTube

You can't say they are subservient to the west at all. If they were so, then the whole world are. I will tell you this true story told by the former Saudi ambassador to USA, Bandar Bin Sultan, in 1986, KSA requested ballistic missiles from USA to deter Iran, USA refused and said it couldn't buy such strategic weapon since it was bound to an agreement to prevent the spread of strategic weapons with USSR, yet, KSA turned to China and secretly bought DF-5 and the contract costed 4$ Bn. After two years USA intelligence knew about it and USA ambassador in KSA asked them to inspect them to make sure they don't carry WMD warheads. King Fahid expelled him and told the American president we are friends but our national sovereignty is a red line and we wouldn't allow even our closest friends to cross it.

I think you would now know the answer, of what OIC is capable of.

They are only capable of issuing statements like these which even OIC knows India dont give a two hoots about. When it comes to dealing with India on one-on-one basis, each country looks after its own interest, case in point Saudi's recent extradition of a Pkaistani without even any extradition traty in place.

Till the time any of the OIC members grows the balls to take any real action against India, I guess you stop making fool out of yourself by even suggesting OIC has the capability to dictate us.

Do you mean to imply Iran would support Pakistan over India if OIC says so...? :lol:

:rofl: I didn't know Indians have a sense of humor.

Blackeagle only 6% of India's Muslims live in J&K. The rest live all over India. OIC has refused to give representation to those 150 Million Indian Muslims but seems to care only about J&K only because of Pakistan. We know this reality and do not take OIC seriously in return because it is shown to be a political organisation incapable of following principle.

And if you think any organisation is going to make us break our country, think again.

You can't say they are subservient to the west at all. If they were so, then the whole world are. I will tell you this true story told by the former Saudi ambassador to USA, Bandar Bin Sultan, in 1986, KSA requested ballistic missiles from USA to deter Iran, USA refused and said it couldn't buy such strategic weapon since it was bound to an agreement to prevent the spread of strategic weapons with USSR, yet, KSA turned to China and secretly bought DF-5 and the contract costed 4$ Bn. After two years USA intelligence knew about it and USA ambassador in KSA asked them to inspect them to make sure they don't carry WMD warheads. King Fahid expelled him and told the American president we are friends but our national sovereignty is a red line and we wouldn't allow even our closest friends to cross it.

:rofl: I didn't know Indians have a sense of humor.

Uhh.... usually I m not racist on weekdays.....but you are just another Arab*....:D

Oh really!? What about an oil embargo? or let's say a kicking out of Indians labours or supporting Pakistan militarly and economically?

At last. I am glad OIC has finally spoken out. It's a good indication.
Arabs countries are some of the most volatile countries in the world.You can make them burn in a few days easily.
Look at Syria now.

BTW your OIC was blabbering since 70's or maybe 60's.

Rediff on the NeT: India decides to ignore OIC resolution on Kashmir
Untitled
Tell me did something or anything happened after your crapments on KAshmir in 96 or 2000

........I will tell you this true story told by the former Saudi ambassador to USA, Bandar Bin Sultan, in 1986, KSA requested ballistic missiles from USA to deter Iran, USA refused and said it couldn't buy such strategic weapon since it was bound to an agreement to prevent the spread of strategic weapons with USSR, yet, KSA turned to China and secretly bought DF-5 and the contract costed 4$ Bn. After two years USA intelligence knew about it and USA ambassador in KSA asked them to inspect them to make sure they don't carry WMD warheads. King Fahid expelled him and told the American president we are friends but our national sovereignty is a red line and we wouldn't allow even our closest friends to cross it......

Do you mean the US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, His Excellency Hume Horan, who was expelled in April 1988?

I am not sure I understand.

The US ambassador asked KSA if the US could inspect some Military Equipment that the KSA possesses. If KSA did not wish the US to inspect their equipment, all they had to do was say: NO.

What was the need to expel anyone? And how would expelling the US ambassador have helped the situation anyway?

Is this the fellow you mean: Foreign Affairs - Drilling for Tolerance - Op-Ed - NYTimes.com

india will soon be a part of oic and take care of the issue. waiting for the day future pm of india n.modi attends the oic meet in mekka. lol.

Back
Top Bottom