What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

ha ha ha ...... good cartoon.

However, tum zara aankhein khol ke bhi dekha karo kabhi kabi.

Uski bandooq ki barrel ke peechay pura Kashmir pakistan mein hi hai.

Siraf China ka bahot sa hissa usnay India ko jhoongay mein de diya.

Samajh Ayee Kya

scale.php
And you missed the elephant in the room.............Woh poore pakistan pe kabza kar ke baitha hai just like kabza group of karachi....really instead of pakistan getting strategic depth in afghanistan taliban exploring the strategic depth of pakistan...............:lol:

12th.jpg

This is a wrong statement. Indians security forces are not known to do this.

Look at NE India and other places where Naxals are fighting for their rights.

Ghalat baat mat kiya karo.
Who is talking about IA here....yahan to baat indians ki ho rahi thi....................:P

12th.jpg

so u dont agree wid me on 200000 + forces even after proof? :D

I was answering to gigawatt it seems people really want to get into others businesses.:lol:

Yes i dont agree with yr so called proof where u have mentioned abt a withdraw of just 10,000 troops n u nvr mentioned what type of troops were they. I having a military background know that in that place which is logistically very important 4 yr country there can never b just 10000 in total.They could be paramilitary staff or engineers or maybe a unit of yr special forces(para commandos ) which r stationed in Siachin n Kargil sector, they r highly train for mountain warfare.
Abt 7 lakh army well our intelligence say the exact no is more then that who r stationed there and that could be understandable too bcoz no body tells the exact figures in military doctrine, there r many examples as such latest one was yr agni 5 missile which was designated to have a range of just 5000km but it is called an ICBM LOL an ICBM is a missile which has the range of atlest 5500km n Chinese say its actual range is 8000km according to their sources in yr country.
So Mr. in military no one mentions their full capabilities n numbers, we have to know through other sources abt that.

I was answering to gigawatt it seems people really want to get into others businesses.:lol:

Yes i dont agree with yr so called proof where u have mentioned abt a withdraw of just 10,000 troops n u nvr mentioned what type of troops were they. I having a military background know that in that place which is logistically very important 4 yr country there can never b just 10000 in total.They could be paramilitary staff or engineers or maybe a unit of yr special forces(para commandos ) which r stationed in Siachin n Kargil sector, they r highly train for mountain warfare.
Abt 7 lakh army well our intelligence say the exact no is more then that who r stationed there and that could be understandable too bcoz no body tells the exact figures in military doctrine, there r many examples as such latest one was yr agni 5 missile which was designated to have a range of just 5000km but it is called an ICBM LOL an ICBM is a missile which has the range of atlest 5500km n Chinese say its actual range is 8000km according to their sources in yr country.
So Mr. in military no one mentions their full capabilities n numbers, we have to know through other sources abt that.

yaar...70k are paramilitary and rest is military :hitwall:

even if u r sure abt 7 L then tell me the details :lol: and 7 L is not even total troop strength including rajastan border too or punjab..

You cant hide 5 lakh soldiers under tents :rofl: unlike range of missile

even if u r sure abt 7 L then tell me the details :lol: and 7 L is not even total troop strength including rajastan border too or punjab..

And thinks about the logistics headaches for stationing 700k troops there.

And you missed the elephant in the room.............Woh poore pakistan pe kabza kar ke baitha hai just like kabza group of karachi....really instead of pakistan getting strategic depth in afghanistan taliban exploring the strategic depth of pakistan...............:lol:

12th.jpg

Yes, you may be right in a way.

Post NATO and US withdrawal discussions in key capitals of the world are also thinking about the option of dividing Afghanistan. An independent North and the pushtun dominated South being amalgamated into Pakistan. I don't know if this becomes a reality, but it would have implications for Pakistan - both positive and negative.

However, the domination of central asia by the US is still on the cards. At a certain stage, these Taliban or their ilk may be used by the same Americans and its western allies to in central asia to bring down the Russian supported regimes. Therefore, in all probability, the future of Taliban or their ilk may not be in Pakistan but elsewhere, up in the north east central asian steppes.

Kuch Pallay Parra

scale.php

And thinks about the logistics headaches for stationing 700k troops there.

As per reports of pakistnais,its too a secret :hitwall:

pta ni kahan se padh ke aatey hai :hitwall:

I have watched many tv programs of their and know what their media utter against us and result is seen here

Who is talking about IA here....yahan to baat indians ki ho rahi thi....................:P

12th.jpg

I am a higher caste Muslim Brahmin.

Bakra halal aur mein .... chi chi chi

scale.php

Could you please name the different types of paramilitay troops deployed in IOK.

As per reports of pakistnais,its too a secret :hitwall:

pta ni kahan se padh ke aatey hai :hitwall:

I have watched many tv programs of their and know what their media utter against us and result is seen here

India has deployed 14, 15, 16 and 9 Corps' along Pakistan and about 3 odd brigades strength along China. 4 x Corps' against Pakistan and 3 x brigades against China, their number one enemy - it makes me laugh.

Add the number of divisions, mountain and infantry, the reserve brigades and echelons, the support infrastructure, the logistics infrastructure etc and then calculate. It may be difficult for you to comprehend all this - therefore leave it for others to tell you about the actual numbers on ground. What the defence ministry official is quoting is BS.

The air force infrastructure is in addition to this. And I didn't count the MARCOS presence in IOK.

Yes, you may be right in a way.

Post NATO and US withdrawal discussions in key capitals of the world are also thinking about the option of dividing Afghanistan. An independent North and the pushtun dominated South being amalgamated into Pakistan. I don't know if this becomes a reality, but it would have implications for Pakistan - both positive and negative.

However, the domination of central asia by the US is still on the cards. At a certain stage, these Taliban or their ilk may be used by the same Americans and its western allies to in central asia to bring down the Russian supported regimes. Therefore, in all probability, the future of Taliban or their ilk may not be in Pakistan but elsewhere, up in the north east central asian steppes.

Kuch Pallay Parra

scale.php
Dont think so NATO has clamour and will power left if any.Islamic world has clearly saw through the duality of west.Now west is not a hero who saved kuwait or bosnia.now 'X" mark has been painted all over west and its allies sheikhs in the arab world wont be long enough if libya get repeated with all those usa consulates all over the muslim world.west has painted itself as christian crusaders and hence it gonna see effect of its adventurism in different countries.But this time west wont fight in other country but it will fight its own home soil 9/11 in a sense detonated that powder keg on which west was sitting all these days.

And no usa and west wont be able to repeat 1980s now instead it will be the main enemy of the same forces it allied with in 1980s.

rashtriya rifles and crpf..may be itbp but on the other side near china

This is ur problem that u r not ready to use brain... :) and every thing ends here when opponent dont want to learn..

You forgot to mention some more. Let me just indicate about some that you forgot.

SFF, Establishment 22, CAPF, BSF, CISF, SAPF, NSG, RPF, IHG, SSB, PAC, RA, COBRA

Dont think so NATO has clamour and will power left if any.Islamic world has clearly saw through the duality of west.Now west is not a hero who saved kuwait or bosnia.now 'X" mark has been painted all over west and its allies sheikhs in the arab world wont be long enough if libya get repeated with all those usa consulates all over the muslim world.west has painted itself as christian crusaders and hence it gonna see effect of its adventurism in different countries.But this time west wont fight in other country but it will fight its own home soil 9/11 in a sense detonated that powder keg on which west was sitting all these days.

And no usa and west wont be able to repeat 1980s now instead it will be the main enemy of the same forces it allied with in 1980s.

Who says that the west and US will fight another war - they will use these readily available goons, who are ever willing.

What is happening in Syria now, may happen in central aisa in almost similar form.

Destabilze, break it up and rebuild and democratize.

Democracy may never remain democracy if it can decisively decide.

hahahaha plz dont act like a goof.....stay calm
check on wikipedia the total size of yr army first List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Even though its not a Reliable source but it says yrs in size is 4th largest one with 1,325,000 Active personnel,2,142,821 Reserve personnel, paramilitary r 1,300,586. Total is 4,768,407. Its very very Huge Army. This is more then 47 lakh n what we say is there it is 7lakh army including paramilitary,reserves.But intelligence says that yr actual no of troops is more then 80 lakh in total n in Kashmir valley thats close to 9-10 lakh.

Back
Top Bottom