What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

China should deploy a Air Craft Carrier Battlegroup in Gwadar.

Gwadar to China will become what Yokohoma is to USA. :D

Hey high IQ Chinese, Indus is not the only river in Ladakh, you are saying you will convert Pakistan into desert just like you are doing with Bangladesh. :rofl:

Indus is not the only one but the main one, good enough to cause sever damage to India:coffee:

Indus%20River[1].preview.jpg

Your people don't think so, your whole nation seems to terrified by our dams. You delayed our dams, we blocked your loan. :lol:

Still you are supposed to give us our share according to the treaty. That is how world works buddy. :)

"Kashmir banega Pakistan" sounds much more funny than India-Afghanistan border. :rofl::rofl:

A big part of Kashmir(85000+ sq km) is already part of Pakistan. While you don't even have 1 meter border with Afghanistan. Guess what is more funny. :lol:

Do you even know the population of Ladakh and that of Pakistan. :lol: by the thanks for the correct map.

Do I care of the map? :lol: it's irrelevant nowaday with internet, you can get a tons of maps right or wrong. And if the population of Ladakh is not important...then so be it :azn: my point is so simple, we own you either Brahmaputra, Indus, Ganges...you're vertually at our mercy. And you still didn't answer the question about the claim of 106 km, are you go to use Indus water to blackmail Pakistan :lol:?

Still you are supposed to give us our share according to the treaty. That is how world works buddy. :)

A big part of Kashmir(85000+ sq km) is already part of Pakistan. While you don't even have 1 meter border with Afghanistan. Guess what is more funny. :lol:

I know what Kashmir you have. :lol:

Do I care of the map? :lol: it's irrelevant nowaday with internet, you can get a tons of maps right or wrong. And if the population of Ladakh is not important...then so be it :azn: my point is so simple, we own you either Brahmaputra, Indus, Ganges...you're vertually at our mercy. And you still didn't answer the question about the claim of 106 km, are you go to use Indus water to blackmail Pakistan :lol:?

There are half a dozen river in Ladakh which are tributaries of Indus and so many lakes, enough for sparsely populated Ladakh but what about 190 million Pakistanis.

I am from Mirpur Azad Kashmir... and i live in rawalpindi pakistan ...Pakistan is our country... and believe me guys we kashmiris love pakistan as our souls... i lived there still go on holidays to my family...they are ready to die for kashmir and pakistan... we hate india as much as any other pakistani do...

I am from Mirpur Azad Kashmir... and i live in rawalpindi pakistan ...Pakistan is our country... and believe me guys we kashmiris love pakistan as our souls... i lived there still go on holidays to my family...they are ready to die for kashmir and pakistan... we hate india as much as any other pakistani do...

Mirpur is a mini London. And its a beautiful modern city. Loved to go over there again and again.

I am from Mirpur Azad Kashmir... and i live in rawalpindi pakistan ...Pakistan is our country... and believe me guys we kashmiris love pakistan as our souls... i lived there still go on holidays to my family...they are ready to die for kashmir and pakistan

you left Mirpur to live in Pindi? What were you thinking, bhai :D :D

thank you for your kind words. Mutual love and affection is strong between the conjoined lands.

There are half a dozen river in Ladakh which are tributaries of Indus and so many lakes, enough for sparsely populated Ladakh but what about 190 million Pakistanis.

We will alway have something to learn from India, any oo your actions shall give us perfect excuse, think also that your 400+ millions that depends the water for China for all your combined rivers...you don't have the last word on the water.

We will alway have something to learn from India, any oo your actions shall give us perfect excuse, think also that your 400+ millions that depends the water for China for all your combined rivers...you don't have the last word on the water.

400+ millions, how??:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom