What's new

India-China stand-off: The truth from the Dragon's mouth

From the Chinese point of view, it is not disputed territory. Just like from India's point of view, AP is not disputed territory.

Will India ask China's permission to build roads in AP?

I totally understand. This becomes a problem of Chicken and Egg (Which came first).
We need to find a face saving way to end the standoff and start a negotiations.

I feel winter is the only solution. We should let it cool down and let winter set in after that both sides will have to pull back, and we can start negotiations on what is each others POV and derive at a solution.

From the Chinese point of view, it is not disputed territory. Just like from India's point of view, AP is not disputed territory.

Will India ask China's permission to build roads in AP?

From Chinese POV also the area is disputed but btw China and Bhutan.

From Chinese POV also the area is disputed but btw China and Bhutan.

No, China doesn't recognize any of Bhutan's claims on the area, so it's not considered a disputed territory.

That's why China did not feel the need to ask for anyone's permission to build a road there, just like India doesn't ask anyone's permission to build a road in AP.

No, China doesn't recognize any of Bhutan's claims on the area, so it's not considered a disputed territory.

That's why China did not feel the need to ask for anyone's permission to build a road there, just like India doesn't ask anyone's permission to build a road in AP.

yup i got that had read it after commenting from your early post.

Similarly we don't recognize china's claim on that territory.Chinese tactics will not go unchallenged on india border anymore.We are not ASEAN.We are neither intimidated by china's one child conscript army nor its constant warning ministry.

Similarly we don't recognize china's claim on that territory.Chinese tactics will not go unchallenged on india border anymore.We are not ASEAN.We are neither intimidated by china's one child conscript army nor its constant warning ministry.

I don't believe that at all. Otherwise why send UNARMED soldiers to hold hands, and say they will retreat from the start if China promises to stop building the road?

I don't believe that at all. Otherwise why send UNARMED soldiers to hold hands, and say they will retreat from the start if China promises to stop building the road?

Iron brother do not be fooled! The Indian soldiers are not unarmed they are concealing open defecation bombs! LOL :omghaha:

If china stops building road,mission accomplished for us.What else do you want us to do?We have no reason to stay after roadbuilding is stopped.I talked to some military people on the issue and they mostly said china's main threat is its 2nd rocket artillery corps and surprise mobilization.(both land and concurrent airmobile assault)It can't use the 2nd advantage here effectively due to the prolonged standoff.IA isn't too concerned about the 2yr term chinese conscripts,who can't hold a candle to our battle hardened mountain troops.

If china stops building road,mission accomplished for us.What else do you want us to do?We have no reason to stay after roadbuilding is stopped.I talked to some military people on the issue and they mostly said china's main threat is its 2nd rocket artillery corps and surprise mobilization.(both land and concurrent airmobile assault)It can't use the 2nd advantage here effectively due to the prolonged standoff.IA isn't too concerned about the 2yr term chinese conscripts,who can't hold a candle to our battle hardened mountain troops.

The road is being built at the tri-junction, and the bridge is being built in Ladakh.

China doesn't stop construction, see the South China Sea.

Sending unarmed soldiers to hold hands and cry about the Chicken's Neck is only going to delay the construction, but in the end it always continues. The only thing that will stop it is if India opens fire.

The road is being built at the tri-junction, and the bridge is being built in Ladakh.

China doesn't stop construction, see the South China Sea.

Sending unarmed soldiers to hold hands and cry about the Chicken's Neck is only going to delay the construction, but in the end it always continues. The only thing that will stop it is if India opens fire.

There will be no road,we don't care about bridge..its in your area.As for doklam,our troops will stay there for as long as it takes,months,years,decades.Makes no difference to us.1987 standoff lasted 8 years.We have all the patience in the world.Only way china can dislodge us is if it opens fire.China knows it can't win a war in that terrain against a prepared indian army.Thats why the barking minus any action.When china means business ,it doesnt talk ,it acts.As sun tzu said - when strong feign weakness,when weak - feign strength.They knows they are not in a position of strength in this scenario..and thus the constant verbal rambling to project an impression of false strength.

Last edited:
Both India and China love peace that is the true reason why we have such peaceful borders. We have more in common than the differences but we lack mutual trust that is where all the problem arises.

Hope this gets solved through dialogue.
What happened to the shupa powa? What happened to your revenge for 1962 spanking? You started the war. Now we finish it with an armored thrust into Kashmir!

This is true. See China has not had any bloodshed on any of its borders for the past 30 years. Whereas India has constant firing, mortar shelling, dead soldiers and civilians (sometimes with their heads chopped off) on their borders with Pakistan and BSF murders on their border with Bangladesh.

Now it is to India's credit that they are looking to be the first country to open up bloody borders with China in 30 years.

Quiet the inverse of the expansionist mindset of the PLA & the dictators at the helm of affairs in the CCP, Let's make it very clear that you have a land grabbing agenda. You have insecurities with your own population people and externally you have pissed off a whole list of nation's to keep you in Check.

Bloody borders are Chinese wishes (also the Global Times) not India's, but having said that, we not not shying away from giving you a bloody nose if you try and misadventure.

India did not do anything. Its China that started building road on a disputed territory and slapped hard by India, now find a way to stop this.
We found a way. We will nuke India until its population is only a few hundred. Then the dispute is peacefully resolved. We prove our peaceful rise again.

What happened to the shupa powa? What happened to your revenge for 1962 spanking? You started the war. Now we finish it with an armored thrust into Kashmir!

You are welcome. We are waiting for the armored thrust.

Territorial expansionism has been a medieval concept.

I don't understand why is China doing this when the world is debating on sustainable resource management and multinational cooperation.

Territorial expansionism has been a medieval concept.

I don't understand why is China doing this when the world is debating on sustainable resource management and multinational cooperation.
Then you must let Kashmir and Northeast free. You will be respected even by China.

Back
Top Bottom