What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

Communist China is known for being coy about its military ability. India is known for bragging. India is the only country that launched a nuclear submarine without a reactor in it and make a big deal out of it. This kind of info would not be known in China. As matter in fact, even after China has inducted a nuclear sub, others are still guess exactly how many subs does China have. Where as India would declare to the world how many India has so its enemies can track it. :lol:

Yes, yes, yes.

I know, I know, I know, I know that such joint military exercises have no military significance at all particularly between two hostile nation states.

But as I said, this will send a wrong message to the nation of Pakistan, China historical friend and the closest ally, let alone other south Asian nations.

:pakistan: :china:

Hey comeon, we have had better military excercises in 2007 and 2008 and Yes Why not in 2010? We have had disputes even then , To control such situations its always good make Confidence building measures such as this, So that Bot the armys can have abetter co-ordination and work with peace as long as it goes

ITs for China to find out the latest and greatest in India military hardware and strategy. Just like the exercise between the US and India. Its to benefit the US. In this case, it will benefit China.

Trust me, the Chinese are very smart. It surprised Obama by ensure that the leader of India, Brazil and South Africa are there for the Copenhagen accord when Chinese Premere made an appoint to see Obama. That is why US see's China as a formidable competitor, whether friendly or not. US only regard India as a country to help counter China. India will never be able to compete against US.

Communist China is known for being coy about its military ability. India is known for bragging. India is the only country that launched a nuclear submarine without a reactor in it and make a big deal out of it. This kind of info would not be known in China. As matter in fact, even after China has inducted a nuclear sub, others are still guess exactly how many subs does China have. Where as India would declare to the world how many India has so its enemies can track it. :lol:

Haha that nuclear sub story was the biggest joke ever. Even Fiji would be able to make a nuclear sub if an empty hull is all it requires. Shrinking the reactor and keep it safely running is the key technology of any nuclear sub. Launching missiles from underwater is the most difficult part of making a strategic sub. India has achieved neither. Besides, the Russian sub India copied from is an attack sub...

Anyways, I guess the Chinese military will get another good Yoga practice in the joint exercise... after all, that is the only area in which India reigns supreme.

Yes, yes, yes.

I know, I know, I know, I know that such joint military exercises have no military significance at all particularly between two hostile nation states.

But as I said, this will send a wrong message to the nation of Pakistan, China historical friend and the closest ally, let alone other south Asian nations.

Well, Pakistan will understand once China share with it what was learned from the exercise.

This isn't the first time.

They had a few exercises before this already

good military exercise will improve understanding about each others army

it will give an knowledge of how ones army work

Haha that nuclear sub story was the biggest joke ever. Even Fiji would be able to make a nuclear sub if an empty hull is all it requires. Shrinking the reactor and keep it safely running is the key technology of any nuclear sub. Launching missiles from underwater is the most difficult part of making a strategic sub. India has achieved neither. Besides, the Russian sub India copied from is an attack sub...

Anyways, I guess the Chinese military will get another good Yoga practice in the joint exercise... after all, that is the only area in which India reigns supreme.[/QUOTE]

Man, HaHaHa, "POST Of the Day" award !!! you truly earn it !!
:china::cheers::china:

This isn't the first time.

They had a few exercises before this already

And I bet its from these exercises that India believe it can conquere China in 96hrs. India definitely shows everything where as China shows nothing. China probably send its border patrols to exercise with India.

Well, Pakistan will understand once China share with it what was learned from the exercise.

Only if things go according to our wishes.

Mutual trust is one of the prerequisites for building a friendship.

It is very difficult to build a friendship between two nations. Its not an easy task. It is easy to create hostility, but it is more than difficult to build friendship.

Cannot you see none of our Pakistani brothers are replying to the thread? Now, imagine, what reactions will come from the entire Pakistan nation as soon as any mainstream Pakistani media circulates this news.

OT
India is the only country that launched a nuclear submarine without a reactor in it...
Can you please explain how is it possible to launch a nuclear submarine without installing the reactor, given that nuclear reactors in a submarine remain sealed and even to refuel the reactors, the relevant sections have to be cut open?

Or is it that since the reactor hasn't reached criticality, you have assumed that the sub is 'without a reactor in it'?

And I bet its from these exercises that India believe it can conquere China in 96hrs. India definitely shows everything where as China shows nothing. China probably send its border patrols to exercise with India.

u mean the chinese recent military parade

So, besides being a US saleman, pitching for US gadgets in almost every thread, you are a liar as well.

this is the reactor that arihant uses and for ur information this photo was taken on september 2006
tat is 3 yrs before the launch of arihant

I don't understand why my fellow Indians here have an urge to answer back to every nonsensical post. Let face it.. Chinese HATE Indians. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom