What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

Lets see, How does this Go, and there are several other deals such as Intelligence sharing ETc Etc, and Counter Terrorist operations jointly. Well Hope this gets the India - China relationship to a new height.

Yes, I know this will send a wrong signal to Islamabad. The CPC politburo should not have made such decisions particularly when India is preparing to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously.

And what could I think? It was just unthinkable.... :hitwall: :hitwall:
Love to see how our communist squirms everytime his fantasy balloon bursts right in his face. Really, hilarious.

Even more amusing is how a self claimed communist wants 'god' to help a communist country. Marx must have shaved his beard off in his grave.

Anyway, this is much ado about nothing. These days, joint-military exercises have become new tools of diplomacy. I don't think Pak will be too concerned.

I always doubt the credibility of the Times News Network (TNN). :coffee:

Anyway, if the news is true, then I think, all the patriotic nationalists of China must stand up against the Communist regime of Beijing. :undecided:

Enough CPC politburo, enough... !!! :argh: What are you doing? :sick::hitwall:

God help China.... :cry:

:china:

Brother, look at it in more positive way,

An old Chinese wisdom, its always better to know more about your

enemies than your friends=help to keep you safe incase.......
:cheers:

lots of channels between Beijing and Islamabad ,Islamabad won't care about a rifle exercises either.... :rofl:

Man, you do not understand foreign relations. Yes, may be, high level political leaders of Pakistan do not care, but what about ordinary Pakistanis? What will they understand as soon as any Pakistani mainstream media circulates this news?

We should care about are sentiments of ordinary people. How can leaders play with their feelings and sentiments to serve their own interests?

This is such embarrassing news..!! :confused:

Maybe CPC is trying to find out if India would be ready to destroy China in 96hrs. Of course India would show off its latest and greatest technology to CPC. CPC will take its 1970s vintage for India to underestimate China.

Maybe CPC is trying to find out if India would be ready to destroy China in 96hrs. Of course India would show off its latest and greatest technology to CPC. CPC will take its 1970s vintage for India to underestimate China.

Wow another show of 21st century Wisdom , Keep this going, will help u in the long run....:cheers:

Brother, look at it in more positive way,

An old Chinese wisdom, its always better to know more about your

enemies than your friends=help to keep you safe incase.......
:cheers:

Grey, do not you think Indians will also get the same amount of information in reverse through such exchanges?

And is this an ideal way of knowing more about your enemies?

Please, try to understand my point.

Grey, do not you think Indians will also get the same amount of information in reverse through such exchanges?

And is this an ideal way of knowing more about your enemies?

Please, try to understand my point.

Hey comeon, we have had better military excercises in 2007 and 2008 and Yes Why not in 2010? We have had disputes even then , To control such situations its always good make Confidence building measures such as this, So that Bot the armys can have abetter co-ordination and work with peace as long as it goes

Wow another show of 21st century Wisdom , Keep this going, will help u in the long run....:cheers:

Communist China is known for being coy about its military ability. India is known for bragging. India is the only country that launched a nuclear submarine without a reactor in it and make a big deal out of it. This kind of info would not be known in China. As matter in fact, even after China has inducted a nuclear sub, others are still guess exactly how many subs does China have. Where as India would declare to the world how many India has so its enemies can track it. :lol:

Oh come on... first ask yourself whether China comes first or CPC...

For me, it is China which comes first to me, then any CPC...

Personally, its not news at all, such kind of joint military excerse

happened before, whether it actually means anything good or bad,

its up to anybody's guess. I say better than nothing though.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

So the Chinese govt is afraid of Indian Media? How more stupid can you get?

say whatever you want to fulfill your vanity。相对与中华百年复兴大业,3哥不值一提

Back
Top Bottom