What's new

India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation

Was there really any tension and standoff between India and China in Ladakh or just an orchestrated drama? What is happening?

so basically india wants nuclear cooperation with China USA canda Australia and Russia....
What India intends ti acheive from so many contracts with so many countries?
That is on top if Indian home grown nuclear program...

I am happy to see all that as this will make India even more confuse than they already are and go nowhere.

One can buy underwear from multiple brands if he has money and shop keeper ready to sell, where is confusion ?

Oh now I got it, Civil nuclear deal in India doesn't mean nuclear weapon program may be it is in Pakistan.

What kind of OS do you use, made a mistake in simple copy pasting?

From your link:

It is just reactor, not a nuclear reactor. India doesn't imports nuclear reactor from China!! Before you say reactor to be a nuclear reactor, it has multiple usage. One common use for industries is:

It says clearly nuclear reactors.

Another one:
The vast majority of imports from China consist of capital goods such as electrical machinery, nuclear reactors, boilers, ships, boats and items for civil engineering projects. Consumer goods such as toys, footwear and the like account for less than 2% of imports from China. These capital goods tend to come at a lower cost (thanks to the so-called China price), and are made cheaper still by extremely advantageous financing offered by Chinese banks.

Let China Supply India's Public-Works Boom

LMAO :omghaha:

Embassy Of India, Beijing

China’s exports to India for 2012 China touched a total of US$ 47.75 billion, recording a decline of more than 5% over the figure for 2011. Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery; electric machinery, sound equipment; organic chemicals; fertilizers; articles of iron or steel dominated the Indian import basket from China.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the finest example of a loser caught with his pants down :lol:
The article OP is a dumba$$ !!

Show some other non chinese source which shows india importing nuclear reactors from china !

so basically india wants nuclear cooperation with China USA canda Australia and Russia....

I am happy to see all that as this will make India even more confuse than they already are and go nowhere.

Hilarious.. If You Know What i mean.. lol

Last Time It was Pakistan Asking for similar Privileges ( "Confusions" ) , NSG waiver etc... Judge for yourself who is More Confused..

The Originally Confused Guy ( India ) or the Guy Demanding the Grant of the so Called Confusion.. ( Pakistan ) !

LMAO what a dumblogic ! Dream on son !!

LMAO what a dumblogic ! Dream on son !!

Dumbolic dream was MMRCA :lol:
Got nowhere due to ?India asking too many nations for too much and eventually all bidders bribed babudum and project fizzled in thin air..
Same will happen to Indian nuclear program....

Got nowhere due to ?India asking too many nations for too much and eventually all bidders bribed babudum and project fizzled in thin air..

Ha Ha... Nice One...

With due respect,
Indian Nuclear Program is ONE OF THE OLDEST IN THE WORLD, How Your Grey Cells Permit to even remotely connect MMRCA with atoms, is BVR for Me !!!

www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defenc...an-nuclear-program-milestones.html?highlight=

Dream on son just dream on !

It says clearly nuclear reactors.

Another one:
The vast majority of imports from China consist of capital goods such as electrical machinery, nuclear reactors, boilers, ships, boats and items for civil engineering projects. Consumer goods such as toys, footwear and the like account for less than 2% of imports from China. These capital goods tend to come at a lower cost (thanks to the so-called China price), and are made cheaper still by extremely advantageous financing offered by Chinese banks.

Let China Supply India's Public-Works Boom

India’s exports to China for 2012 reached US$ 18.8 billion, recording a decline of more almost 20% y-o-y. This decline can be attributed to decrease in the exports of ores, slag and ash (@59%), plastics and articles thereof (@5%), electrical machinery, sound equipment, etc. (@14%) and iron & steel (@20%). Ores, slag and ash; cotton & yarn, fabric; copper and articles; precious stones; organic chemicals; plastic and articles; salt, sulfur, earth & stone; nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery, etc. continued to dominate the Indian export basket. Among the products exported from India to China, iron ores, slag and ash and cotton, including yarn and fabric together constituted a dominant share of 45%.

· China’s exports to India for 2012 China touched a total of US$ 47.75 billion, recording a decline of more than 5% over the figure for 2011. The decline in China’s exports to India can be attributed to decrease in the exports of nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery, etc. (@10%), electrical machinery, sound equipment (@7%), fertilizers (@16%), articles of iron & steel (@16%) and iron & steel (@22%).Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery; electric machinery, sound equipment; organic chemicals; fertilizers; articles of iron or steel dominated the Indian import basket from China.

It must be some parts of nuclear reactor, like electrical supply or something. India has not imported a nuclear reactor as a whole from China till date. Nor is there any trade of critical nuke tech between India and China in my knowledge. If you look at the list carefully, you would find that it is on both import and export list. That is India is exporting AND importing nuclear reactors from China. But none of the Indian plants is based on Chinese tech. As far as I know, India imported/was helped by US/Canada.

Water boiler units for reactors can probably be imported from China. The link doesn't describes anything.

@Safriz man- what happened to you? In the last few days you've posted misogynistic BS about Western girls dressing like "sluts" and thus inviting sexual assault, justified the most horrific terrorist actions and now this utter garbage???

To think you used to be one of the members I genuinely respected on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safriz man- what happened to you? In the last few days you've posted misogynistic BS about Western girls dressing like "sluts" and thus inviting sexual assault, justified the most horrific terrorist actions and now this utter garbage???

To think you used to be one of the members I genuinely respected on this forum.

Three Possibilities :

#1. Safriz Has Been Brainwashed by ISI
#2. Safriz is Suffering from Split Personality Disorder
#3. Is NOT Safriz AT ALL ( Account Hacked / Used by Some one Else ) << MOST PROBABLE >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the finest example of a loser caught with his pants down :lol:
The article OP is a dumba$$ !!

Show some other non chinese source which shows india importing nuclear reactors from china !

Ladies and gentleman, this is the finest example of a loser caught with his pants down. He thinks embassy of India is a chinese source. ROFL. I would be embarrassed if I am your dad. ROFL.

Back
Top Bottom