What's new

India, China armies clash in Sikkim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokin: as said in another thread, our armed police or even regular police force can help to stabilize that tiny country run by a groups of generals.

india here is a different enemy, I guess in case we do have war in the future, we will have to use our PLA, I don't think our armed police can handle indians.

I think it's your ignorance or you consider things so lightly :undecided:! An invading force have to be at lest 2 or 3 times powerful than the invaded country, and the sad part is your forces are not good enough for that .:disagree:

Hrr....when did i ask u about Tibetan unrest ? :hitwall::hitwall:

plz answer to the question...or keep quiet !

ME: Mangoes are delicious !!

aimarraul: yaa yaa... but Obama is better than Bush .

your question is"one cop dead,shouldn't 39 innocent people pay their lives?"

china: where is india
india:china and india armies clashed last night
indian navy commander : we are so weak to PLA
Hindustan Times:china will start the war in 2012

I think it's your ignorance or you consider things so lightly :undecided:! An invading force have to be at lest 2 or 3 times powerful than the invaded country, and the sad part is your forces are not good enough for that .:disagree:

let me tell you the truth mate, we Chinese will NEVER invade your country.

our history and culture have shown that we are the most peaceful race in this world, when we were at our peak days in the past, we built the great wall for defense, not invading other nations. this is very different from the west which ruled you for hundreds of years.

your question is"one cop dead,shouldn't 39 innocent people pay their lives?"

china: where is india
india:china and india armies clashed last night
indian navy commander : we are so weak to PLA
Hindustan Times:china will start the war in 2012

Ohh not again,:hitwall::hitwall:

The report was in English !do u have any problem in understanding it ? IT WASNT THE COPS WHO STARTED KILLING THE PUBLIC !! A group of maniac's started attacking the people and even killed a police men, the police being left with no other choice had the fire at the rioters to stop any further damages !! Then why did u post about Tibetan unrest ?

Last edited:
let me tell you the truth mate, we Chinese will NEVER invade your country.

our history and culture have shown that we are the most peaceful race in this world, when we were at our peak days in the past, we built the great wall for defense, not invading other nations.

I appreciate that ! :cheers:

this is very different from the west which ruled you for hundreds of years.

YOU CAN TAKE AN INDIAN OUT OF INDIA , BUT CAN NOT TAKE THE INDIA OUT OF INDIAN !!

Ever heard of Mahatma Gandhi and how we gained our independence ?

Last edited:
you gotta be kidding ,indian cops had no choice but killing........

you gotta be kidding ,indian cops had no choice but killing........

ha ha.. you don't understand, do you ? :hitwall:

THE RIOTERS KILLED 38 PEOPLE ,INCLUDING A COP AND THE POLICE LEFT WITH NO CHOICE OPENED FIRE AT THEM AND KILLED A RIOTER !!! is that a big offence ?

:Tell me what your police will be doing in the same situation ? :what: give them a big hug and advice them to stop?

ha ha.. you don't understand, do you ? :hitwall:

THE RIOTERS KILLED 38 PEOPLE ,INCLUDING A COP AND THE POLICE LEFT WITH NO CHOICE OPENED FIRE AT THEM AND KILLED A RIOTER !!! is that a big offence ?

Tell me what your police will be doing in the same situation ? :what: give them a big hug and advice them to stop?

i think it's your problem:

Police then opened fire on rioters in several villages and towns, and are accused of killing 38 people over subsequent days

those "untouchables" were fighting for equality with sticks,it's so hard for indian cops ,they had to shot

i think it's your problem:

Police then opened fire on rioters in several villages and towns, and are accused of killing 38 people over subsequent days.

Has the prolonged xeroxing affected your sense to understand...??:what: What else is the police suppose to do ? if they haven't interfered the death toll would have rise to 150+ like what happened in china's Xinjiang region.

those "untouchables" were fighting for equality with sticks,it's so hard for indian cops ,they had to shot

okk agreed... now tell me why china deployed soldiers in Xinjiang region.

edff268c74b127ddc8ca1b05c2579a71.jpg

A local man watches Chinese soldiers wearing riot gear march in formation as they patrol the streets of Urumqi, Xinjiang Autonomous Region, in China July 6, 2009.

same reason huh ? if the police is not able to stop the problem will grow to such a level that it demands military !

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124685864855299373.html

Last edited:
Has the prolonged xeroxing affected your sense to understand...??:what: What else is the police suppose to do ? if they haven't interfered the death toll would have rise to 150+ like what happened in china's Xinjiang region.

okk agreed... now tell me why china deployed soldiers in Xinjiang region.

A local man watches Chinese soldiers wearing riot gear march in formation as they patrol the streets of Urumqi, Xinjiang Autonomous Region, in China July 6, 2009.

same reason huh ? if the police is not able to stop the problem will grow to such a level that it demands military !

Deadly Ethnic Riots Pose Fresh Crisis for Beijing - WSJ.com

PLA were facing the rioters who were only attacking people's head with knives and sticks
9a7a46cba45b91dfc6d9a8b7125d5720.jpg

indian cops are facing "untouchables"

Attachments

• edff268c74b127ddc8ca1b05c2579a71.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
PLA were facing these rioters who were only attacking people's head with knives and sticks
9a7a46cba45b91dfc6d9a8b7125d5720.jpg

indian cops are facing "untouchables"

Why do stress the term "untouchables" ? :what:being so called "untouchables" doesn't mean they can't carry weapons ! :disagree:
how about a cease fire and getting back to topic ? or we can dance all night long ....

never meant to go this way if someone didn't bring up Tian'anmen square

If the India police killed not rioters but untouchables then I guess with the same logic the chinese police killed muslims in Xinjiang and not rioters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom