What's new

India, China armies clash in Sikkim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What cha mean acknowledge.. Dude.. Dont make me call you names. Where do u get the information that the stuff done in India are dud? I guess 99 % is Indian sources and you come here and say that we dont accept. What do you need?
A signed petition from the 1 billion population that all the above mentioned are certified as Dud to the best of our knowledge and bla bla???

doesn't matter, I think we have done here. I have made it clear, you have made it clear. let's move on.

btw, for some fairness, when you guys want to mention Tibet next time in the future, think about Sikkim.

sorry, one correction, it is the Middle Kingdom, not middle country.

:smokin:
O yes now we have to learn to speak from a chinaman? I have loads of illegal chinese in my city and its just funny how the letters come out of their noses rather than mouths lol... and U know whats even more funny.. when a chinaman speaks english... and the funieset thing is when he try to teach english to others:hitwall:

I an honored to report that all goals set during the "GREAT LEAP FORWARD" have been realized under the leadership of our CCP.

For example, our GDP is already way ahead of the GDP of UK, our steal output is higher than most western countries.

:smokin:

HMM how abt 20 to 30 (some believe 44 million) millions dead? I think its a bit too high price to pay for development...
do U know how many are 30 MILLION people???:cry:
only a Communist regime can bear that loss... A democratic govt. will never let that happen.

And mind U we are not very behind U guys , and the amazing thing is we did it without loosing scores of people like U guys

HMM how abt 20 to 30 (some believe 44 million) millions dead? I think its a bit too high price to pay for development...
do U know how many are 30 MILLION people???:cry:

those survived (1.3 billion) are have much longer life expectancy than the other 1 billion happy people in your country.

do you want me to list some UN stats?

see my post above.

let me tell you something dude - there are 7 entities in this world regarding politics and military forces: US, EU, China, Russia, Japan, Koreas, Pakistan.

In general, we see countries like SA, India as "extra funs".

What a great post...:rofl:

those survived (1.3 billion) are have much longer life expectancy than the other 1 billion happy people in your country.

do you want me to list some UN stats?

They have higher life expentancy coz the communists want them to live longer in order to get the work done in their factories ....lol

As U said our people have short life expentacy BUT they are happy they can do what they want... they are the kings of their heart and souls... they dont feel their spirits trapped under some legless and spineless regime.
Those millions dead during so called great leap could have been saved if there was a proper govt. who listened to the cry of the weak and the old.

Hmm..

I can see that you guys are enjoying yourselves here. " Take this & Take that !' stuff.

Could some of the Indians here stop talking trash and make sensible remarks in response to the information provided by shchinese. I am sure a lot of people around the world are watching this report closely so the Indians should start behaving their age.

not by cops ...... we just hate those riots,not our Hui brothers
839d775083e6768dcb8d94c97f826069.jpg

not by cops ...... we just hate those riots,not our Hui brothers

Come on read the report first......:hitwall:

''The violence erupted on Friday, when a police officer was beaten to death during a protest in the state of Rajasthan. Police then opened fire on rioters in several villages and towns, and are accused of killing 38 people over subsequent days.''

Caste riots in India leave 39 dead

you expect the police to stay calm and watch those maniac's proceeding ? :what:

Attachments

• 839d775083e6768dcb8d94c97f826069.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 9
would CNN report PLA's death in that cold war period,they were still doing this absurd reports last year
3f783ef8c21eeade4cb23fb8bedf1687.jpg

would CNN report PLA's death in that cold war period,they were still doing this absurd reports
3f783ef8c21eeade4cb23fb8bedf1687.jpg

So,what does it mean in an average human understandable form ? :sick:

Last edited:
Hrr....when did i ask u about Tibetan unrest ? :hitwall::hitwall:

plz answer to the question...or keep quiet !

ME: Mangoes are delicious !!

aimarraul: yaa yaa... but Obama is better than Bush .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom