What's new

India, China agree to hold joint military operations

It's not about holding Joint military 'OPERATIONS'. It's Joint military 'EXERCISES'! There's a world of a difference between the two. It's a pity these birdbrains who write such news clips are as clueless as hens in a pigsty! Jeeez! :confused:

I don't have an anti China fear....I am only suggesting that we should be cautious dealing with these people as they change colour very fast if they find themselves to be in an advantageous situation. Also i am quoting from my first hand experience with these people (I have been to China twice), these people will show you a different item when dealing face to face with them and then when you open the consignment you will find poor quality material mixed with the original material.

Is "Chink" an offensive word, last time i checked in Punjab they sometimes give pet names as "Chinki" to their girls as a form of endearment there

Okay...agreed they will practice joint military exercises...but how will they communicate amongst themselves...as most of the chinese soldiers would not be knowing hindi or even english and vice versa

Okay...agreed they will practice joint military exercises...but how will they communicate amongst themselves...as most of the chinese soldiers would not be knowing hindi or even english and vice versa

I doubt any Indian should feel Jealous of India-China joint Military Operations.....................But why are you...................

I doubt any Indian should feel Jealous of India-China joint Military Operations.....................But why are you...................

I am not jealous mate....why should I feel jealous..what am I going to loose...I am only implying that we should be cautious dealing with the enemy(so called according to most of the Chinese members and some Indian members - I myself don't consider anybody an enemy whether Pakistan or China...the people are never enemies, it's the governments and policy makers who make enemies) as with joint exercises you divulge some of your operational preparedness and doctrine and the adversary gets to study these things closely

I am not jealously mate....why should I feel jealous..what am I going to loose...I am only implying that we should be cautious dealing with the enemy as with joint exercises you divulge some of your operational preparedness and doctrine and the enemy gets to study these things closely
Come on dude don't be childish..............forget 62 & march forward......................

I am not jealously mate....why should I feel jealous..what am I going to loose...I am only implying that we should be cautious dealing with the enemy as with joint exercises you divulge some of your operational preparedness and doctrine and the enemy gets to study these things closely
Agreed, you have your reservation to put forward your POV but racist words is not a good way to present it. On an international forum, you represent your country, keep that in mind. I never knew much about Pakistanis before this forum, now I know many are like us, who wants peace and hate similar things.

Of course you may hate some posters but posting on base of prejudice is not good for you as you may miss a good learning process.

When many of us came on this forum, fought with many Chinese members, now they are good friend . Every one here is patriot.

Come on dude don't be childish..............forget 62 & march forward......................

Sorry if my earlier post is being considered racist(which I am not)...I don't intend to offend anyone...sorry if anybody is hurt...and @Infinity i am not living in the past and am not being childish....nor I have any 'enemy' phobias...its just that operational matters should not be divulged

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom