What's new

India, China agree to hold joint military operations

Where are the Indian anti-China trolls now? Thats what i have been trying to tell them. The friction portrayed in the media of India vs China is just smoke and bluff. They both have good relations and good trade

Heee.... here I am. ;)

I choose to keep quiet... atleast, so far, as my counterpart trolls don't land up here. ;)

Am not trolling here . Good news indeed but wait till you see some actual video footage showing Indian soldiers in bad light . There was one footage from CCTV showing Indian soldiers not being able to match the Chinese in certain tactics. I will dig out that video and post it here. Gimme 2 days.

This is such a logical step, it is retarded that it got cancelled in the first place. Increase the scope and size of future operations.
Chinese and Indians have been at peace for thousands of years and military confrontation between the two is actually a historical aberration.
Peace with India, and save war for Japan.

After all these years at PDF this is the first thread where Indian members and Chinese members are not fighting or posting war cries awsome :)
Just wait till birdbrains like Sino Challenger jump into this thread!!! Then all hell will break loose!!
fight-2345.gif
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom