What's new

India: Charged with anti-terror law, Muslim pregnant woman sent to jail

Why don't you just come out and say it's about her religion - hence the entitlement.
Why make such long winded useless posts in first place if it's just about her religion?

In chaddiz india its always about religion. Don't blame me.

We get it buddy, she is "special", hence must be treated specially since she is from "special" community.
We get it

Guess what, these clowns have played the Victim card for a long time..
Now, it's time they pay for it.

Even if it was your mother, sister, sister in law, your wife, daughter I would come out and speak for their rights.

Chaddi .......... always remember that I am not you who would discriminate based on religion and keep supporting the oppression and injustice.

I used urdu because while talking to Pakistani suck ups you need to talk in their language.
[/USER]

Out of respect to your newfound hobby, in Urdu, here are some lines you should take home. And tell your other compatriots in RSS:

Watan Ki Fikar Kar Nadan! Musibat Ane Wali Hai
Teri Barbadiyon Ke Mashware Hain Asmanon Mein

Na Samjho Ge To Mit Jao Ge Ae Hindustanon Walo !
Tumhari Dastan Tak Bhi Na Ho Gi Dastanon Mein

Let me know if you require a translation to Hindi/English. I will check in another 14 hours or so for your reply. :cheesy:

That guy must be confusing us with the weaklings who converted long back...

If your ancestors weren't weaklings, why did they become Dalits when the big, strong fair-skinned Aryans told them they were untouchable subhumans?

I will rather die than do that.

I used urdu because while talking to Pakistani suck ups you need to talk in their language.

Now shoo. Take a biscuit from @Hiptullha

All my biscuits are reserved for training RSS monkeys in the re-education camps.

If your ancestors weren't weaklings, why did they become Dalits when the big, strong fair-skinned Aryans told them they were untouchable subhumans?

Big, strong, fair skinned.

On one hand the Islamic groups in US support BLM movement &
here we have you who are showing your bigotry..

Out of respect to your newfound hobby, in Urdu, here are some lines you should take home. And tell your other compatriots in RSS:

Watan Ki Fikar Kar Nadan! Musibat Ane Wali Hai
Teri Barbadiyon Ke Mashware Hain Asmanon Mein

Na Samjho Ge To Mit Jao Ge Ae Hindustanon Walo !
Tumhari Dastan Tak Bhi Na Ho Gi Dastanon Mein

Let me know if you require a translation to Hindi/English. I will check in another 14 hours or so for your reply. :cheesy:
Like I said, I don't understand the mullah language nor I have any intention of learning it. I gave that quote to you because you understand it and love it because you suck up to Pakistanis

here we have you who are showing your bigotry..

LMAO How is it bigotry to say they were fair-skinned? There's a reason why people like you buy skin whitening cream instead of skin darkening cream. Think about it.

nor I have any intention of learning it

Don't worry, none of us were expecting a slum dog to have the resources, time or intellect to learn it.

Even if I am dying of thirst I will not accept a glass of water from a Pakistani, while a person like @Shantanu_Left will gladly drink your urine.
Urine drinking is a specialty of BJP-RSS leaders and supporters. Cow urine, human urine, everything is Kosher to your kind.

Normal human beings in other parts of the world don't engage in such filthy practices. India is the filthiest country in the world. Proof: just look outside your house window. You might find an open sewer or a mound of uncollected garbage.

I live in a country which has been consistently ranked the CLEANEST in the world for several years.

Don't flatter yourself, Pakistanis have given you refuge because you suck up to them.

We on the other hand stand up and fight for our country even in a Pakistani forum. we will get banned while fighting the good fight but each ban is a badge of honor. We said something that irked the Pakistanis and they didn't have any response so they banned us.

You on the other hand will never get banned or get negative ratings because you suck up to them, and boy you suck up good. Your skills to suck up to Pakistanis is only exceeded by @Joe Shearer but then he has more experience.

You love Urdu so here is something which describes you and your ilk.

View attachment 639913

Look the master is patting the house negro. Suck up some more @Shantanu_Left and he will give you a biscuit
Why are you so easily triggered? It really is far less of a challenge around here than it used to be.

Only a douche bag would call a pregnant woman "preggo". Shows the character and respect you must be affording your own women.

India has the highest female foeticide rate in the world. In some regions of India, they will murder 1 out of every 4 females born.

Bees saal baad, the SURPLUS males grow up, always remain sexually frustrated, and will end up raping anything that moves

Back
Top Bottom