What's new

India: Charged with anti-terror law, Muslim pregnant woman sent to jail

Oh yeah I forgot. In a casteist society of India, only Hindus can keep their Hindu identity above India
Not casteist , but hindutva society .
You are right about the bold part .

Why can't she be a Muslim, an Indian as well as a human at the same time ? Will you similarly castigate Rabindranath Tagore who spoke against nationalism ?
Well 87% of muslim majority regions in India voted in favour of pakistan in 1946 .
Land of the pure .
They already made their choice .
Now let hindus make their choice .
Who cares what rabindra nath thought , that was his opinion .

Hindutva when dealing with Muslims
Manuvad when dealing with lower castes.

Only one thing is constant. The Savarana will always be the oppressor.
You are free to have your opinion

Well 87% of muslim majority regions in India voted in favour of pakistan in 1946 .
Land of the pure .
They already made their choice .

My ancestors made the choice of staying. That was our choice.

Now let hindus make their choice .

What choice ?

Who cares what rabindra nath thought , that was his opinion .

You can create a thread critiquing that aspect of Tagore. Will spark an international discussion on this forum on the futility of nationalism.

Ok She had links with militants, she is extremist , she was spreading hate , violence but due to humanity, government should provide her nurse or fulfill international obligations.

Manuvadi Rishav - just stating facts.
Manusmriti belongs in the dustbin just like the indian muslims who keep their religion above the country.
You can call me hindutva rishav .

Manusmriti belongs in the dustbin just like the indian muslims who keep their religion above the country.
You can call me hindutva rishav .

Hindutva Rishav will be discarded soon, because Manuvadi Rishav is the real you.

If something wrong is posted by a member, please let him/her know in your responses. This is part and parcel of a discussion.

If a member does not learn from being addressed and continue to troll, then consider reporting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom