What's new

India: Charged with anti-terror law, Muslim pregnant woman sent to jail

She was funded by middle east. Also There is no deny she was one of the main face for delhi riots, inciting violence & terrorism.
Yeah, now can go on and even quote PoopIndia, she was not even present at the site when Kapil Mishra was there exactly. I don't if you are a fake account but shut up when you know shit.

Your opinions don't matter
You are on Pakistan defence forum trolling. Does it burn you that you clowns are unable to have half the site this place is? Is it burning a hole that you have to be supervised hear by Pakistanis?

On OUR forum - our opinions matter - you are a facist. Your posts so your sense of superiority of the TVA tribe. You are probably sitting at a bus stop selling burnt pakoras with chilli sauce that’s managed to get access to the internet little Indian. Now go forth and multiply yourself and your pakoras.

She was funded by middle east. Also There is no deny she was one of the main face for delhi riots, inciting violence & terrorism.

I just want to meet one Sanghi that does not lie. Just one Sanghi.

Your opinions don't matter

If they didn't matter, you would have not responded. But apparently they mattered so much that you decided to respond.

09thnavami%20rally

@Soumitra

So many Sanghinis. A majority are ugly, but the first one holding the sword in the foreground: she's cute. It also looks like she's a bit disinterested, and has really been forced into this stupid parade.

She can be completely un-brainwashed. I volunteer to do the tutoring. Dibs on her before any of you other sleazebags show interest. :smitten:

If they didn't matter, you would have not responded. But apparently they mattered so much that you decided to respond.
Almost embarrassing the blubber he spouts - I think sometimes the internet and forums are a release of anger and frustration of an inadequate life and upbringing. Start foaming at the mouth when shown the mirror of their venom. Exposed they feel vulnerable and a requirement of BURNOL cream. Poor little pakora boy

So many Sanghinis. A majority are ugly, but the first one holding the sword in the foreground: she's cute. It also looks like she's a bit disinterested so has really been forced into this stupid parade.

She can be completely and very easily un-brainwashed. I voluntarily to personally do the tutoring. I am going to claim dibs on her before any of you other sleazebags show interest. :smitten:
You misogynist lefty loonie. She is taught sword fighting to take care of the likes of you. Don't mess with her.

So many Sanghinis. A majority are ugly, but the first one holding the sword in the foreground: she's cute. It also looks like she's a bit disinterested, and has really been forced into this stupid parade.

She can be completely un-brainwashed. I volunteer to do the tutoring. Dibs on her before any of you other sleazebags show interest. :smitten:

Yes, she is luscious. And you are in Singapore. :enjoy:

You misogynist lefty loonie. She is taught sword fighting to take care of the likes of you. Don't mess with her.

Perhaps I can disarm her with some good old jamahir brand of charm. ;)

Forget about him.

Let us talk about you. What makes you think that you or your opinion matter?
Even my opinion might not matter to some people , it might matter to some people

Why do you need to un-brainwash her? Just tell her you will give her prasad and she will oblige.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom