What's new

India caught a spy camel sent by ISI.

Oops! Since you had experience about the camels, I thought you may have the experience with donkeys also. But you can refer to one of your country men, a pakistani who was caught having sex with donkey! :rofl: He can tell you everything in detail, after all he is a pakistani just like you...

He might got the idea from Khajorao temple

To be honest no one in India believes this kind of cr*p and this is the first time I'm hearing this.
Some stuff about India I find out on Pakistani forum. Funny ain't it? :)

Btw it's not as funny as

'I asked him whether he believed money had in the past been embezzled instead of going into flood prevention projects, as many have suggested. And who, generally, he blamed for the lack of preparedness.
His response was surprising.
"You know, we've never had so much water come down the Kabul River (from Afghanistan) and flow into the Indus?" he said. "Strange, isn't it?"
I took a moment to digest the question, then asked if he was trying to suggest Afghanistan or America had something to do with the floods.
He paused for a moment.
"India," he said, without a hint of irony.
Slightly taken aback by what this educated and erudite man was saying, I suggested that there had been the highest rainfall ever recorded in Pakistan, and surely that could not have been caused by India.
He scoffed: "Don't you know they have the technology to create artificial clouds and send them across the border?"
I decided to leave the discussion at that.'

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/9110766.stm

To be honest no one in India believes this kind of cr*p and this is the first time I'm hearing this.
Some stuff about India I find out on Pakistani forum. Funny ain't it? :)

Btw it's not as funny as

'I asked him whether he believed money had in the past been embezzled instead of going into flood prevention projects, as many have suggested. And who, generally, he blamed for the lack of preparedness.
His response was surprising.
"You know, we've never had so much water come down the Kabul River (from Afghanistan) and flow into the Indus?" he said. "Strange, isn't it?"
I took a moment to digest the question, then asked if he was trying to suggest Afghanistan or America had something to do with the floods.
He paused for a moment.
"India," he said, without a hint of irony.
Slightly taken aback by what this educated and erudite man was saying, I suggested that there had been the highest rainfall ever recorded in Pakistan, and surely that could not have been caused by India.
He scoffed: "Don't you know they have the technology to create artificial clouds and send them across the border?"
I decided to leave the discussion at that.'

Source: BBC News - Is Pakistan in denial about tackling its problems?

:rofl::rofl:

This forum has became so much biased, all indians are getting banned.
Moreover if mods notice its slowly ALL QUIT from indian side.
Anyhow funny news.
I think due to pakistan's notorious history, media is extra cautious.

BTW Happy independence days fellow, pakistani's you got independence one day ahead.

they saw a thing attached to the camel longer than they arms, so they knew he was male, and they decided to name him musharraf because they saw this picture :laugh:

OdxG_WdYBj4.gif

Whatever may be pic. Musharraf is ball less and most coward person.

BTW when he is returning to pakistan..

Ball less?? He is the only man who faced your hatred intellectuals and media.... Answered all the biased questions... No one has done that so far...

Since you were unable to catch him while he visited india... so you named Camel 'Musharraf'.....:rofl:....

Ball less?? He is the only man who faced your hatred intellectuals and media.... Answered all the biased questions... No one has done that so far...

Since you were unable to catch him while he visited india... so you named Camel 'Musharraf'.....:rofl:....

Where is your Musharraf now.

He is laced with the danda and he playes balls with that danda so he doesnt need balls

Back
Top Bottom