What's new

India carried mutiny mayhem: Nizami

Your posts are not worthy of being replied to, but you have dragged my country in a issue of your own design, so let me clarify.

Your country has long track record of sponsoring terrorism in Bangladesh, Srilanka, Pakistan and elsewhere. No matter how much BS you spew here or elsewhere that can not be masked. Eat that period.

I personally don't like this man Nizami at all.But whatever he is saying have a very high possibility.

In fact,some here in Bangladesh also suspect Jaamat e Islami and Jaamatul Mujahedien Bangladesh(JMB) to be behind this.

Now I have a question,Is the news of Indian commando infiltration really true?We know that outsiders were involved,as the survivors said but to this extent?
Then I would say execute our Intel chiefs first for this failure.Forget DGFI and NSI,what was BDR internal Intel doing?

Or they reported but someone from the govt. hid it?

If you subscribe to Awami media and Indian stooges propaganda that's what has been propagated.

Previously you have brought up stories that ARMY could have acted without PM/govt authorization turned out to be Awami propaganda as leaglly that is not possible.

So you did with SQ Chowdhury and since SQC filed lawsuit Indians and their Awami stooges went quite on them.

So what next, leon?

Have you not seen investigation details came into media, BDR intel was infiltraed and was involed in the massacre. As far as DGFI Awami govt changed the DGFI chief and officials just 2 weeks before the massacre. Get an explantion from Awami govt why and how that contributed to the intel failure?

Secondly, why should India do that? Correct me If I am wrong, India always had good relation with Shaikh Hasina. It was during Khalida Ziia's rule that our relation became bad.

A correction to your post.

2001 border clash,which is the bloodiest of India-Bangladesh history was during Hasina's period.

As you are new,the gains of India have been discussed thoroughly in other threads.Please go to the BDR mutiny thread for your answer.Trust me India gains a hell lot from a weak Bangladesh.

If you subscribe to Awami media and Indian stooges propaganda that's what has been propagated.

Previously you have brought up stories that ARMY could have acted without PM/govt authorization turned out to be Awami propaganda as leaglly that is not possible.

So you did with SQ Chowdhury and since SQC filed lawsuit Indians and their Awami stooges went quite on them.

So what next, leon?

Have you not seen investigation details came into media, BDR intel was infiltraed and was involed in the massacre. As far as DGFI Awami govt changed the DGFI chief and officials just 2 weeks before the massacre. Get an explantion from Awami govt why and how that contributed to the intel failure?

Don't talk like a fOOl.

Army could act without Govt. is there in the military manual of Bangladesh army.Army has the right to crush any mutiny.And Its not from any politician but from a General who was saying this on tritio matra.

What foolish statement will be next from you Mr.Idune?Remember you started the name calling.

Moreover,don't talk to me like I am your political rival,I don't like that tone.I asked the questions cause I was busy last few days so was not up to date.If you don't have a good tone,then don't answer to my questions.As simple as that.
Adding to that,understand the question and then answer.I know the cause for your anger,as I said Jamat is also suspected here.Hey,that's the truth,so live with it.Why are you being defensive if you know they were not involved?

Further adding:Is it according to you that those who don't like Nizami-Jamat are Indian-AL stooge?Then what are you?Nizami's lobbyist?May be in Bangla its called "Chamchagiri".

Irritating people,always looking for a fight.:angry: I Should report your posts in future for provocation.

Last edited:
So much better that they were able to disclose the definite death of the BDR DG 3 days before even the Bangladesh news networks. .

How can we reporting DG's death 3 days in advance be used to blame us for starting or planning the mutiny. Do you think the guys who had the brain to plan this, would shoot their foot by making such a startling advance well in advance. What would they gain by doing so. And what's their connection with Indian media?

In fact, they knew about the mutiny only half-hour from its start and reported it even before any one in Bangladesh. How is this possible?

You mean to say for half an hour, people in B'desh didnt even know about this mutiny. Thats shows how sparsely competitive is B'deshi media. Thats not the case in India. Cant take the blame for that.

They even started accusing the ISI, Jamaat and SQC within hours of the mutiny which suggests that have skills that are super human or they have a hot line with RAW who staged the whole thing.

Blaming isnt being superhuman. If so many in this forum would have been.

The government is being asked questions if you have not heard the recordings already. I am pointing out something very pertinent in that the Indian media knew about events several hours even before our media. How is that possible? If we can unearth this I think we can come closer to finding out the real culprits. We should not look at simply who conducted the operations but the mind behind it which is possibly someone or several people sitting in RAW HQ.

I am in no way making a mockery of the tragedy I am simply demanding justice and the truth. The same as every Bangladeshi not blinded by Indian propaganda.

Ofcourse yes you are mocking this grave situation to set your anti India agenda rolling.

That makes India a terrorist county. As India a country sponsoring terrorism there is not much to say other than reenforce the fact India is involved in terror activities in Bangladesh and in Pakistan. More specifically since 1975 Santibahini was financed, tranined and armed same way LTTE were created. In these days Indian terror strategy in the neighbohood is bit different but end goal is still the same.

We armed and trained mukhti bahani, would that be another reason for us to be called a terrorist nation?

A team of the elite Scotland Yard from Britain will arrive in the capital on Wednesday to join the probe into the bloody mutiny by the Bangladesh Rifles as investigators suggested the rebellion was "pre-planned".

"I am pleased to say that a four-member Scotland Yard team will be arriving tomorrow to help the government deal with the aftermath of the incident," British Minister for International Development Mike Foster told reporters today as he arrived here on a three-day visit.

Investigators have so far found involvement of around 450 BDR personnel in the mutiny at the paramilitary headquarters while at least 12 of them led several groups of mutineers, a report said. The 33-hour mutiny by the rebel BDR soldiers on February 25-26 had claimed 77 lives, 73 of them Army officers.

According to investigators, the identification of the personnel, who were on duty at the BDR gates and five armouries inside the headquarters was moving slowly, as the duty rosters had either been burnt or torn up.

"This suggests that it was a pre-planned act and we are trying to find out the mastermind behind it," an investigator was quoted as saying by Daily Star newspaper on Tuesday.

"We have found involvement of around 450 BDR officials and jawans in the mutiny scrutinising the video footages and photographs," another investigator said on condition of anonymity.

"We have so far identified 10 to 12 BDR members who led several groups of mutineers during the 33-hour-long bloody mutiny," the official said.

- NDTV

That makes India a terrorist county. As India a country sponsoring terrorism there is not much to say other than reenforce the fact India is involved in terror activities in Bangladesh and in Pakistan. More specifically since 1975 Santibahini was financed, tranined and armed same way LTTE were created. In these days Indian terror strategy in the neighbohood is bit different but end goal is still the same.

Well, to let you know. IT is also India because of which Sri-Lanka has not been split in half. LTTE is banned in India, and the reason Sri Lanka has been crushing LTTE is because India is supporting Sri Lankan govt in this.

I reiterate, India has good relations with Sri-Lanka and its govt. Were it not so, LTTE would still be strong.

I am placing the most credible explanation for the mutiny to the readers.

You are spinning out rumours from your mill. Latest report suggest around 450 BDR guys were involved and it was pre-planned.

How can we reporting DG's death 3 days in advance be used to blame us for starting or planning the mutiny. Do you think the guys who had the brain to plan this, would shoot their foot by making such a startling advance well in advance. What would they gain by doing so. And what's their connection with Indian media?

In fact, they knew about the mutiny only half-hour from its start and reported it even before any one in Bangladesh. How is this possible?

You mean to say for half an hour, people in B'desh didnt even know about this mutiny. Thats shows how sparsely competitive is B'deshi media. Thats not the case in India. Cant take the blame for that.

You don't have any Idea how many TV channels we have in this small country of ours.More than 10 channels as far as I can remember.So no chance of low competitiveness.Note that all these channels show News.

How is it possible that Zee news got the news of More than 10 officer and BDR DG was killed,within 2-3 hours,when we got it after 2-3 days later?

That means someone inside was contacting them.Why were they contacting the Indian media?

Don't tell me Zee news had good presence in BD.They were showing footages from Channel I.

Don't talk like a fOOl.

Army could act without Govt. is there in the military manual of Bangladesh army.Army has the right to crush any mutiny.And Its not from any politician but from a General who was saying this on tritio matra.

What foolish statement will be next from you Mr.Idune?Remember you started the name calling.

Other than your blatant LIE, show the statement where I called any name?

If you start lie and run propaganda against any people be that Nizami or for that matter Hasina, one should call it. If you dont like to put you on spot don't run cheap lie. It is as simple as that.

There is a place for running cheap propaganda namely bdmil be happy running that.

Rest of your rant doesn't even worth anyone time.

Getting back on topic......

Last edited:
I am pointing out something very pertinent in that the Indian media knew about events several hours even before our media. How is that possible?

Can you please elaborate which "Indian Media" are you talking about here.. just give me one example, just one. And we can debate on that...Waiting....

If we can unearth this I think we can come closer to finding out the real culprits. We should not look at simply who conducted the operations but the mind behind it which is possibly someone or several people sitting in RAW HQ.
Thanks Sherlock.

I am in no way making a mockery of the tragedy I am simply demanding justice and the truth. The same as every Bangladeshi not blinded by Indian propaganda.
Demand justice and truth from your government. Dont stop until it answers you... but until then Dont drag my country in this unless you can provide some proof. Claiming without evidence, as you are currently doing, is called "Propaganda"

We armed and trained mukhti bahani, would that be another reason for us to be called a terrorist nation?
If Kashmiri Mujahideens, Hezbullah and HAMAS are painted as terrorists by INDO, ISRO nexus then Muktis can also be levelled terrorists by their logics.

Back
Top Bottom