Status
Not open for further replies.

Army of Pakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
`India capable of taking out targets in Pakistan`

Gen-V-K-Singh543.jpg

Indian Army Chief General V.K. Singh.

LUCKNOW: Indian Army Chief General V.K. Singh said on Wednesday that India’s armed forces were competent to carry out an operation similar to the one conducted by the US in Pakistan against Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

“I would like to say only this that if such a chance comes, then all the three arms (of the military) are competent to do this,” Gen Singh told reporters, according to the Press Trust of India. The general was asked whether the Indian armed forces could successfully carry out an operation as the US forces conducted against Bin Laden in Abbottabad.

In reply to another question, Gen Singh said: “Whether the US sought permission or not (from Pakistan) has to be asked from them.”—Online

`India capable of taking out targets in Pakistan` | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

I saw his video on NDTV when he states this. He does not seem very sure and had to think before giving this answer.
But anyway neighbours are welcome anytime.

Ask him, is he capable to target SS, Naxals ?????:cheesy:

These were US helicopters so not targeted, dont forget whenever IAF violates Pak borders, they are forced to go back, next time we will not let them go back.:flame:

These were US helicopters so not targeted, dont forget whenever IAF violates Pak borders, they are forced to go back, next time we will not let them go back.:flame:

My understanding is that Pakistan was not informed because of their trust deficit with your ISI. They did this on their own. They used stealth helicopters for this operation. You guys did not have any clue because they scrambled your radar signals.

Didn't India enter Pakistani airspace and take down their Atlantique aircraft?

ask your Genral than what the hell is waiting for? that we pick him up from your GHQ

ask your Genral than what the hell is waiting for? that we pick him up from your GHQ

For orders from the civilian Government - err -that is how democracies function

After what happened in OBL case, i seriously doubt if we can stop India's activities, once they decide to go forward with such a plan. It was a good eye opener for the Pakistani nation who were living under false sense of security. I can't believe what i am writing here, and certainly never thought i would say something like this but i for one have little faith left in the so called armed forces of my country. May God bless us all.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Didn't India enter Pakistani airspace and take down their Atlantique aircraft?

An unarmed aircraft. There is nothing to be proud of that.

may be through afghan Chanel or rear entry - india can give some shock therapy.

You know the way Indians are acting, it was only natural to expect such after all the way our armed forces got humiliated, no body knowing who came and when they left, will only encourage people sitting in India to wonder, If US can pull this one off, why cant India, an issue which requires a detail review from our side.

You know the way Indians are acting, it was only natural to expect such after all the way our armed forces got humiliated, no body knowing who came and when they left, will only encourage people sitting in India to wonder, If US can pull this one off, why cant India, an issue which would require a detail analysis from our point of view.

The answer to that is simple, our army is ineffective and bloated. Hello Mr. General let me starch that collar for you, whilst you sit in your air conditioned bubble. What's that, you' didn't get your daily cup of mango and cinnamon infusion... Oh the travesty, and whilst we are on the subject of priorities... Screw the national defense, just wait a moment whilst i requisition a 10 man cavalcade to go fetch daily commodities for your Mrs.

Well if they have such a capability , better to have used it after Mumbai and silenced the critics . Having such a capability isn't important , what is required is they use it in times of need and even more importantly STOP issuing such Statements beforehand ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom