What's new

India can’t meditate when others are making nuclear weapons: Kalam

Why is the Indian government behaving like there is an imminent nuclear attack about to happen upon them?

Why is the Indian government behaving like there is an imminent nuclear attack about to happen upon them?

Its best to stay prepared. At every drop of a hat, Pakistani govt brings out the nuke "bum" card and wave it around. Also, the possibility of a taliban/similiar outfits taking over pakistan's administration is quite real. India needs to make void any aggressive maneuvers by pakistan. This may include acting pre-emptively or with a credible and comprehensive missile defence. India wouldn't need to spend heavily on military infrastructure if pakistan didn't go nuclear. Basically , you guys brought it upon yourself.

Yes, India is modernizing its arm forces at faster pace than ever before and it is commensurate with its economic growth. Even China is doing the same. An economic power without military muscle would not be taken seriously. The military acquisitions is for power projection than for offensive purpose

Yeah but India has really sabre rattled its nuclear response capabilities this month... Something's up.

Yeah but India has really sabre rattled its nuclear response capabilities this month... Something's up.

Oh that’s media….India is more interested in conventional capabilities then nuclear capabilities. I have a feel that India would not exceed beyond 150 nukes

Oh that’s media….India is more interested in conventional capabilities then nuclear capabilities. I have a feel that India would not exceed beyond 150 nukes

Media is also quoting the IAF chief and now the former President and nuclear founding father of India. Pakistan's nuclear threat has only come down since what it was 13 years ago when we were actively engaged in fighting...

dude nobody is in hurry
they never said they would induct them in next few hours or weeks

this is just an idea they have in mind and it will take good amount amount to time to actually get working.....so chilll...:pop: :coffee:

Media is also quoting the IAF chief and now the former President and nuclear founding father of India. Pakistan's nuclear threat has only come down since what it was 13 years ago when we were actively engaged in fighting...

I didn't read anything quoted by Homi Jehangir Bhabha by the media

For India, beyond 150 sophisticated low to medium yielding nukes doesn’t make sense and Indian establishment recognizes this.Most statement emanating from India regarding nukes are just to make sure that ‘enemies ‘ get the message

I love Dr. Kalam. He surely deserved the second term presidency as well. That granny Patil got it simply because she was a domestic help in Congressiya leaders' palatial house.

Dude our nuclear founding father was Dr. Homi Jahangir Bhabha. Dr. Kalam is the brains behind our missile and space technology. What are you talking about :blink:?

Dude our nuclear founding father was Dr. Homi Jahangir Bhabha. Dr. Kalam is the brains behind our missile and space technology. What are you talking about :blink:?

Okay, but the point remains the same, that there's been an up in India's sabre-rattling on nukes... These missiles are a nuclear weapons delivery platform.

I love Dr. Kalam. He surely deserved the second term presidency as well. That granny Patil got it simply because she was a domestic help in Congressiya leaders' palatial house.

Great as Kalam is, nobody gets a second term. There has been only one exception to this and that was Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. I don't believe that the custom should be changed for anyone including Kalam.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom