What's new

India can outgrow China: Bill Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree totally with you.

But adding North Korea is bit funny. They have failed missiles test like India, US or any other normal country.

Also, I truly respect your comments about economy.

North Korea is not funny, what's really going on, I don't know.
I don't rule out its totally not a conspiracy. :cheesy:

But Russian analysts got it right with pak, since you mentioned NK, North Koreans are runners, they could potentially become angry with China on various issues, so is Vietnam.

Whereas China appreciates Pak, according to the Russian, is because Pak is always patient with China. As a true friend, they never have hesitations to ask for help in need. We do what we can. For those we can, regardless of quality of anything, as long as it is from China, they are always happy (not saying they don't know its good or just so so, etc, they know). For those we can't, Islamabad always understands and never feels disappointed, they will patiently wait. To me, this is always so touchy. Pak is probably the only country who would think on behalf of us to make their decisions, even though the decision sometimes they know would hurt themselves.

But Russian analysts got it right with pak, since you mentioned NK, North Koreans are runners, they could potentially become angry with China on various issues, so is Vietnam.

Whereas China appreciates Pak, according to the Russian, is because Pak is always patient with China. As a true friend, they never have hesitations to ask for help in need. We do what we can. For those we can, regardless of quality of anything, as long as it is from China, they are always happy (not saying they don't know its good or just so so, etc, they know). For those we can't, Islamabad always understands and never feels disappointed, they will patiently wait. To me, this is always so touchy. Pak is probably the only country who would think on behalf of us to make their decisions, even though the decision sometimes they know would hurt themselves.

It was indeep wrong thread... Could self delete this post or atleast my comments.

well i think that's what chinese government trying to do
becourse in chinese media you can rarely see any bad image about indian
as we all know chinese media controlled by government

To grow we need a peaceful enviroment

Well, there are not only bad things in this world. But in chinese media we dont see much good things happening in india either. What does it mean ? Ignorant ? well won't be able to ignore for long though.We need to be careful.

One thing, our media in india is most of the time outspoken, sometimes untru and very exagerrating, making small thing big etc. But it is mostly not running any propaganda against any country coz people doesnt like it that way.

2007/04——2008/03 India-China trade nears $37.8 billion

China’s exports to India

1、electrical machinery and equipment($7.6 billion )
2、Non-electric machinery and equipment($3.2billion )
3、Steel and iron ($1.9billion )
4、Organic chemical industry ($1.7billion )
5、Coal, coke class ($1.2billion )

India’s exports to China

1、Iron ore ($5.3billion )
2、Cotton ($1billion )
3、Other minerals ($1billion )
4、Non-ferrous metal (0.4billion)
5、Plastic and linoleum product (0.33billion)

But it is mostly not running any propaganda against any country coz people doesnt like it that way.

lol o ye i believe that no propaganda in indian median
no propaganda in cnn
no propaganda in bbc
"cough" sorry i laughed too hard

you know what's the good thing about chinese median?
chinese people know when they are doing propaganda on tv

Well, there are not only bad things in this world. But in chinese media we dont see much good things happening in india either. What does it mean ? Ignorant ? well won't be able to ignore for long though.We need to be careful.

this is so unreasonable
think before you post in here please

India can outgrow China in few fields for sure. like.. AIDS, Poverty, Ethnic Hatred, Internal and external threats, mind-less politicians and cricket... and may be Film Making too. India has potential to grow for sure.

India can outgrow China in few fields for sure. like.. AIDS, Poverty, Ethnic Hatred, Internal and external threats, mind-less politicians and cricket... and may be Film Making too. India has potential to grow for sure.

and the reason for your grate and valuable addition to this thread is ??? ?

what are trying to achieve here other than proving your un-eligibility to have a good discourse on a thread ?

-------------------------

i think india must keep china is mind while dreamign fo development, because only by lookign up you can grow not by looking down.

and india is developing at majour pace. just read any newspaper . not at china's pace but they are coming. :cheers:

Agree with Professor there. :tup:

Did the dude also mention we can stop you? :agree:
If indeed a miracle happens and you can outgrow China, that's because you are allowed. Or maybe not. :smokin:

So the "dude" as we understand is Mr. Clinton. But may this pupil ask the good professor who "we" are here?

Have you stayed in Yankeeland for too long that you are now fancying the imperialist wet dream?

Did someone die and make you the Viceroy of a Colony? Or did I just not pay attention to news?

Who do you think you are, Professor?

:cheers:, but it's the last drink for you.

:disagree:

Pakistan:sniper: India:sniper: china:sniper: USA:sniper: :flame:[/QUOTE]

hahah, love that post!:yahoo:

:usflag::coffee:

So the "dude" as we understand is Mr. Clinton. But may this pupil ask the good professor who "we" are here?

Have you stayed in Yankeeland for too long that you are now fancying the imperialist wet dream?

Did someone die and make you the Viceroy of a Colony? Or did I just not pay attention to news?

Who do you think you are, Professor?

:cheers:, but it's the last drink for you.

:disagree:

India has already ourgrowing China in GDP growth rate for this year.

Moody?s rank India ahead of China in growth; Asia Pac to have stable outlook

Also, it is expected by most economists that India will start growing faster than China from 2010/2012 on.

India has already ourgrowing China in GDP growth rate for this year.

Moody?s rank India ahead of China in growth; Asia Pac to have stable outlook

Also, it is expected by most economists that India will start growing faster than China from 2010/2012 on.

What a damn liar you are !!

Global rating agency, Moody’s said that the innovative cost saving measures including infrastructure arrangements forged by Indian operators as well as the rapid growth of adding almost 10 million subscribers consistently for the last 18 months, has helped the Indian telecom market to outpace China in terms of growth.

Its all about the telecom market, and you trying to confuse others

its GDP. Shame on you !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

China's 2009 GDP growth revised up to 8.2%

English_Xinhua 2009-09-22 10:16:41 Print

BEIJING, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- The Asian Development Bank said Tuesday it had revised its forecast on China's year-on-year economic growth to 8.2 percent for 2009.

Can India match this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom