What's new

India Can Get into NSG, No Problem, but by Endorsing Pak’s Bid

Simple economic geopolitical realities will ensure India gains entry into all these "elite" groupings.
Exactly, we will have our position on high table. China is just playing right into US hand and creating a caustic precedent .

It is just like Afghanistan's objection to Pakistan's admission to the United Nation. India will make it if not now later.

Last edited:
Look up the word proliferation. NSG was NOT formed after Indian proliferation. You can't just make up your own facts.

If the world would take action against nations that actually proliferated nuclear weapons, I can submit a list that supersedes Pakistan.

And certainly nobody forced you to approach Libya or NK.

Qaddafi had equipment in storage, he was too stupid to have a program put together. North Korea's program is completely different from Pakistan's.

Nehru with staunch anti-colonial mindset was most likely not comfortable with British possessing nukes.

Did Nehru think the Brits, or perhaps Americans, would recolonize India? Or more fear of neo-colonialism?

If the world would take action against nations that actually proliferated nuclear weapons, I can submit a list that supersedes Pakistan.

And amusingly, that list would include China itself. :-)

Did Nehru think the Brits, or perhaps Americans, would recolonize India? Or more fear of neo-colonialism?

I don't think he trusted the Brits. Can you blame him?

If Churchill had his way there would have been way more blood shed before de colonization.

JN was pro China and did not trust the west - including America.

And amusingly, that list would include China itself. :-)

Canada, US, Soviet Union, Brits, N. Korea, pretty much any nation that had nuclear technology they sold it. And India will not be different.

Scapegoating a country for the sins of the world, karma is a bit<h.

Forget Singh, $ is King.

Canada, US, Soviet Union, Brits, N. Korea, pretty much any nation that had nuclear technology they sold it. And India will not be different.

Forget Singh, $ is King.
As far as I know, India has a remarkably clean record on proliferation.

Pakistan is being scapegoated for its own sins. AQ was protected by the government despite his record.

As for the rest, I agree with you - as you point out - show me the person and I'll show you the rule! Pakistan has not helped its case and has shown little aptitude for modern diplomacy. The country seems to be unaware of its actual circumstances and is still caught up in some kind of fantasy throwback to the Middle Ages. Its foreign policy statements and press releases are a mix of threats, bravado and racial innuendo.

As an earlier poster pointed out, historical mistakes can be overcome. Owning up to past mistakes will be great start. I don't see Pakistani pride ever allowing that.

Last edited:
"No first use of nuclear weapons" is China's consistent position since 1965 with the atomic bomb. Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin, Hu Jintao. Repeatedly stressed. This is China's national policy... I would like to ask, India has a similar policy?? Though I know, Indians are very good at mouth...

Yes we do

so what? Japan, Ukrine, europeans, Turks have neighbours arm with nukes too but they didnt build nukes..

You could also ask this qusestion to yourself. Why dint pakistan go turkeys/japan,/europes way and stay non-nuclear ?

Its good fun, watching them doing all the hard work and we end up eating the cake.

Enjoy this

'

Pakistan bna rha ha parmaru hatiyaar..and these jokers are so happy on the roll back of Iranian programe their supposed ally..

Forget Singh, $ is King.

India is a special case because NSG was formed around nuclear proliferation risk of India..precisely after its first borrowed nuke test.

India doesn't give a squat about what China thinks about us. For the time being u pls stop being paranoid about India and vetoing every Indian attempt to get into NSG or UNSC for that matter. Dont try to hide the fact that China is infested woth poverty as well.

Even better!! Atleast this should be an eye opener for the Pakistanis. @Two look mate it seems I was wrong, afterall the Indian nuke program was not even intended for the Chinese but was a result of Nehru's anti Brit policy. BTW Chinese people are highly esteemed and well respected in India. We also love Chinese culture and cuisine. No hard feelings mate.
As we all know, there is contradiction of India with all neighboring countries, and India to pursue the policy of colonialism, blockade of Nepal, threatening Bangladesh interfere in Bhutan, threat to Sri Lanka, intrusion of China and Pakistan. India is a troll. A 32 rupees a day poverty line troll.... In China, those who can afford a bottle of cola, to India are rich.... Lol.

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-town-100-foreign-models-work-daily-20000-rupees.429100/
Look at this. India fool.

Last edited:
It is not only China who is resisting India's bid. South Africa, along with New Zealand, Ireland, Turkey and Austria, are also opposed. India hasn't signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which is the main point of contention.

Apart from this, giving access to one and denying the other will set an even more dangerous precedent for a nuclear arms race. I think eventually both Pakistan and India will gain access to NSG to set a balance.
Arms race is here whether you like it or not,Nuclear? we went Nuclear in 1999.
The question is can Pakistan afford to have a Arms race with India in the long run?

Pakistan bna rha ha parmaru hatiyaar..and these jokers are so happy on the roll back of Iranian programe their supposed ally..

This documentary was all about how terrorism is effecting Pakistan yet the whole focus was on nukes. This actually prove that these scumbags along with other powers were involved in sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan to weaken us from within. With regards to Iran, yes, the Persians have gone nuts as well. They copped their own balls with nuke deal just like Qaddafi did. And the last time I checked, the so called nuke deal has gone in doldrums.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom