What's new

India Can Get into NSG, No Problem, but by Endorsing Pak’s Bid

I don't want to say it again, China has expanded its sanctions on North Korea, and the Chinese people are becoming more and more hated by the North Koreans.

I am sure China will consider applying for MTCR membership once it feels it would serve its national interests the best at that point in time.

smilling buddha was start of nuclearization of south asia.. You force us to get our hand dirty.. You are the one who bought nuclear weapon in south asia...

in.

We made buddha smile, becoz china first braught nukes.
China is our neihbour, we share borders, hence the need of smiling buddha.

Our Nuclear tests were intended at countering China since we already went to war once. Most Pakistanis seem to disregard this fact and justify their act of obtaining nukes from China and then proliferating their own original failed nuke tech to NK and Libya.They even disregard the fact that the Chinese simply gave away nukes to them to counter India via proxies. Given India's conventionally superior Armed Forces we never really needed nuke deterrence against them.

giphy.gif

India's focus should be on UNSC seat, not on NSG.
NSG membership is actually part of that. It provides better credentials for UNSC.

Our Nuclear tests were intended at countering China since we already went to war once. Most Pakistanis seem to disregard this fact and justify their act of obtaining nukes from China and then proliferating their own original failed nuke tech to NK and Libya.They even disregard the fact that the Chinese simply gave away nukes to them to counter India via proxies. Given India's conventionally superior Armed Forces we never really needed nuke deterrence against them.

Just a correction sirjee, Our nuclear weapons program was in development long before our enmity with China.

Nehru with staunch anti-colonial mindset was most likely not comfortable with British possessing nukes.

"No first use of nuclear weapons" is China's consistent position since 1965 with the atomic bomb. Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin, Hu Jintao. Repeatedly stressed. This is China's national policy... I would like to ask, India has a similar policy?? Though I know, Indians are very good at mouth...

"No first use of nuclear weapons" is China's consistent position since 1965 with the atomic bomb. Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin, Hu Jintao. Repeatedly stressed. This is China's national policy... I would like to ask, India has a similar policy?? Though I know, Indians are very good at mouth...
Well if your talking about No First Use policy.. Yes India follows NFU since 1999.
Source Wiki
''India has a declared nuclear no-first-use policy and is in the process of developing a nuclear doctrine based on "credible minimum deterrence." In August 1999, the Indian government released a draft of the doctrine[12] which asserts that nuclear weapons are solely for deterrence and that India will pursue a policy of "retaliation only". The document also maintains that India "will not be the first to initiate a nuclear first strike, but will respond with punitive retaliation should deterrence fail" and that decisions to authorise the use of nuclear weapons would be made by the Prime Minister or his 'designated successor(s)''

Well if your talking about No First Use policy.. Yes India follows NFU since 1999.
Source Wiki
''India has a declared nuclear no-first-use policy and is in the process of developing a nuclear doctrine based on "credible minimum deterrence." In August 1999, the Indian government released a draft of the doctrine[12] which asserts that nuclear weapons are solely for deterrence and that India will pursue a policy of "retaliation only". The document also maintains that India "will not be the first to initiate a nuclear first strike, but will respond with punitive retaliation should deterrence fail" and that decisions to authorise the use of nuclear weapons would be made by the Prime Minister or his 'designated successor(s)''
Oh? So explain, India publicly announced that Beijing is the goal of agani-5. India is open against their own policies? Or, India is just a mouth...

so what? Japan, Ukrine, europeans, Turks have neighbours arm with nukes too but they didnt build nukes..

China was never hostile to you, it was ur nehru who poke china at first place..

m.timesofindia.com/india/It-wasnt-China-but-Nehru-who-declared-1962-war-Australian-journalist-Neville-Maxwell/articleshow/33094229.cms

Oh? So explain, India publicly announced that Beijing is the goal of agani-5. India is open against their own policies? Or, India is just a mouth...
Show me one source from Govt of India where it stats that Agni was developed and marked specifically for China.. Yes its our media who keeps singing Agni for China mainly because Agni V covers mostly all of China.. And indian media doesnt reflect views of India Govt. period !!

Last edited:
what are the benefits od nsg for pak and india? I honestly have no clue. How about we both endorse each other?

If India does not take the initiative to launch a war no one will attack India. Hope India to stop publicly announced that Beijing is targeting this childish behavior, give up inherited from British colonialism and recognize the McMahon line illegal.... Well, we will no longer laugh at India 32 rupees per day poverty line standards.
India doesn't give a squat about what China thinks about us. For the time being u pls stop being paranoid about India and vetoing every Indian attempt to get into NSG or UNSC for that matter. Dont try to hide the fact that China is infested woth poverty as well.

Just a correction sirjee, Our nuclear weapons program was in development long before our enmity with China.

Nehru with staunch anti-colonial mindset was most likely not comfortable with British possessing nukes.
Even better!! Atleast this should be an eye opener for the Pakistanis. @Two look mate it seems I was wrong, afterall the Indian nuke program was not even intended for the Chinese but was a result of Nehru's anti Brit policy. BTW Chinese people are highly esteemed and well respected in India. We also love Chinese culture and cuisine. No hard feelings mate.

Pakistan will not be getting a NSG entry for the foreseeable future and their aspirations have ZERO baring on India's entry; it is just a red herring the Chinese are using for the moment. Another few months and India's diplomatic might will push its candidacy closer to reality, already they have secured a green light from multiple nations that had been opposing India's entry (Switzerland and Mexico), now they'll turn their attention to the other outliers.

Simple economic geopolitical realities will ensure India gains entry into all these "elite" groupings.

Pakistan actually never break the sweat with its NSG aspiration. Hell, we send our application two weeks ago! If we manage to get in, it will be big ROFL moment. India is doing all the hard work for donkey years, end up paving the way for us in NSG. :tup:

We have mastered this art..remember the nuke blast..we waited for india..then use them as a pretext for our own detonation...

Show me one source from Govt of India where it stats that Agni is specially for developed and marked for China.. Yes its our media who keeps singing Agni for China mainly because Agni V covers mostly all of China.. And indian media doesnt reflect views of India Govt. period !!
Buddy you are his English tutor??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom