What's new

India bus crash: 27 children killed

Gibbs

Reaction score
Country
Australia
So tragic, May their little souls RIP

India bus crash: 27 children killed

Thirty, including 27 children, were killed as a school bus plunged off a mountain road in Himachal Pradesh on Monday, said State transport Minister Govind Singh Thakur.

The school bus carrying more than 30 children swerved off the road and fell into a gorge. Rescue teams have reached the scene and recovery operations were underway.

The bus was transporting children studying at a private school in Nurpur town, 300 km (185 miles) from Shimla, the state capital.

India has the world's deadliest roads, with almost 150,000 people killed in accidents in 2015, the latest government data shows. (Economic Times)

RIP.

May you Rest in Peace little ones.

Inallilah wa inna ilahe rajiyoun

R.I.P

Little angles ....... :(

I am very sad......innocent, full of life masoom bachay....:(

I am father of a young son can understand the pain of Parents....

Allah unko sabar e jameel ata farmaye.

India has the world's deadliest roads, with almost 150,000 people killed in accidents in 2015, the latest government data shows. (Economic Times)
In this subcontinent people love to break laws and due to light punishment of traffic laws and road safety no body care....need strict law and harsh punishment.

I was enjoying old P.T.V drams Andhera Ujala and after reading this news....I can't even eat my dinner.

Life is so sad.....

Rest in peace... Sad to hear about kids losing their life, regardless of the country.

Sad to hear, poor children, rest in peace.

very sad and heart rending incident.
what a great tragedy for everyone specially the parents

So sad. The roads really need to improve as do drivers.

Prayers for the little angles. May their souls rest in Peace and May their grieved families have the patience to bear this irreparable loss. My sympathies and prayers with the bereaved families. painful

***RIP***
MY sincerely condolence! I express my sincere sympathy to their families.

Back
Top Bottom