What's new

India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google

Brings back memories. For some reason, girls used to be 'endangered species' there. That's what we used to call it, very few of them in each departments..Probably the equation has changed now.

Girls are always the endangered sex in Engineering, everywhere. I guess girls are not meant to be nerds, haha.

CEOS position in itself is handful. A company like IBM or Microsoft employing 2 lakh people has one CEO. If is is all about a proportion of 1 BN than how many Bangladeshis are CEO of multinational corporations. You should also have 1/5th or 1/6 th compared to India.

No We have excellent level in our in regional collages as well.. Our small city universities have produced some top most CEOS of the world.

I don't know about the small schools. But I do know the IIT and some others produce some serious talent. I actually JUST hired a gentlemen from IIT, who then came to the US and did his PHD. The dude is SHARP as a whip. I can see him replacing me one day when I decide to retire. But the rigorous schooling they go through in the IIT and some other schools, is truly amazing.

I don't know about the small schools. But I do know the IIT and some others produce some serious talent. I actually JUST hired a gentlemen from IIT, who then came to the US and did his PHD. The dude is SHARP as a whip. I can see him replacing me one day when I decide to retire. But the rigorous schooling they go through in the IIT and some other schools, is truly amazing.

Thank you Shree @Viper0011.

Who are you and where are you working? You seem to be fellow occupying some higher position in some good company.

On the topic:

We have some very good NITS also. Our small city univercity Maysore institute of technology alumnus are just appointed as the ceo of 3 multinational giant. Our NITsa are competing with (Trying to reach at par with IITS) IITS.

I hope Mr sundar won,t rape any of his female colleagues in the office.

Gem of a post !!

images

Who are you and where are you working? You seem to be fellow occupying some higher position in some good company.

We have some very good NITS also. Our small city univercity Maysore institute of technology alumnus are just appointed as the ceo of 3 multinational giant. Our NITsa are competing with (Trying to reach at par with IITS) IITS.

I am in business yes so I do do a lot of business with fortune 100 companies on and off.

I didn't know about NITsa and University of Maysore. Sounds like an IIT like school. Next time I see candidates, I'll try to remember it. Thank you.

On the topic:

I honestly mean no offence, but if you are going to make a pitch for an University, I'd say you must start with using a spell check. Doesn't bode well for the image of those who you are rooting for.

I am in business yes so I do do a lot of business with fortune 100 companies on and off.

I didn't know about NITsa and University of Maysore. Sounds like an IIT like school. Next time I see candidates, I'll try to remember it. Thank you.

Notwithstanding the spelling, NITs are in fact good schools. Then again, even before they got affiliated to the IITs, some of these NITs (such as the ones in Trichy, Suratkal, Warrangal) were stellar in their own right.

Last edited:
congratulation Indians seem to have a clear lead over the Chinese in tech firms clearly. However, what is interesting is TATA acquiring Jaguar.

however, congratulation to Indians for clearly having a lead in IT related businesses

I honestly mean no offence, but if you are going to make a pitch for an University, I'd say you must start with using a spell check. Doesn't bode well for the image of those who you are rooting for.

Idiotic and Nonsense.

Gem of a post !!

images

What can you expect from the person suffering from inferiority complex. He is just trying to justify his/Their existence by doing something which they can do? Do you expect anything sensible from them.

Thanks,

My nephew is also an IITian, An M tech from IIT Chennai. He left a very good job at a very young age of 25 for doing social work.

time to sell off google stocks

You guys have stocks in textile companies who makes Towels and Bedsheets so do not worry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom