What's new

India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google

Yahoo is always there :) Good old Yahoo

Sell
Sell
Sell
Sell
Sell

Is my motto now , no wonder US equity was -64 Billion in loses in past few years

Uniever COO- Harish Manwani
Deutsch Bank- the guy who just stepped out as head is an Indian.

Vikram Shankar Pandit - Citigroup (former)

Maybe we can see Rajan as the next IMF chief? :D

Yahoo is always there :) Good old Yahoo

Sell
Sell
Sell
Sell
Sell

Is my motto now , no wonder US equity was -64 Billion in loses in past few years

Do search why the current CEO of Yahoo Marissa Ann Mayer got out of Google :D

She apparently lost to India's Amit Singhal - Mayer "lost a turf battle to a powerful engineer within Google and was quietly reassigned to oversee Google Maps and other so-called local products." as the NYT says. Though many allege him to be Pichai himself who got her out.

What Happened When Marissa Mayer Tried to Be Steve Jobs

So after Microsoft, google also go microsoft way. Right choice. To lead any organization in this competitive world is a challenge. Indians are best suited for that.

You mean IITians specifically - a handful of geniuses selected from among a billion people!

Vikram Shankar Pandit - Citigroup (former)

Maybe we can see Rajan as the next IMF chief? :D

Do search why the current CEO of Yahoo Marissa Ann Mayer got out of Google :D

She apparently lost to India's Amit Singhal - Mayer "lost a turf battle to a powerful engineer within Google and was quietly reassigned to oversee Google Maps and other so-called local products." as the NYT says. Though many allege him to be Pichai himself who got her out.

What Happened When Marissa Mayer Tried to Be Steve Jobs

Na, IMF head is always European. I think he set out to win the Nobel Prize in Economics before his academic career was hijacked first by the world bank that hired him as chief economist and then by the Indian government.

You mean IITians specifically - a handful of geniuses selected from among a billion people!
What can I say, it's a tough exam to crack. :)
BTW, They have increased the number of IITs recently.
We have the IITs and the NITs. They are all good colleges. When I was doing my Engineering there used to be exchange students too, quite a lot of them, from Bangladesh, Srilanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Yemen, Bahrain, some African countries too. There was one guy from from a little country, probably beside Indonesia, I'm forgetting the name.

To be honest, we used to envy them a little bit, for we had to fight so hard to get a place for ourselves there and they used to get better hostels too, a stipend from our government, as well as theirs!!..All I used to get is two-three thousand rupees from home every month. Good times :)

I also would like to become CEO....but mom says I'm lazy and boss thinks I'm incompetent. why don't they just understand that I'm just 'creatively abled' :enjoy:

LOL haha!!! This has to be the post of the day. Love it. I'd say your mom is right, they always are :tup:

@Zarvan @idune @Al-zakir ..... time to leave Google buddy :cry:
This won't go down well here.
Will there be call to ban google and look for safer search engines?

Some of them are on fire already! :D

Check out Uncle Riaz's Blog - Starts with Sundar Pichai and ends up explaining FOBs and ABCDs :D

Pichai and other Indian-born individuals in Silicon Valley are often referred to as "FOBs" (Fresh Off the Boat) by American-born Indians. FOBs return the "affection" by calling American-born Indians "ABCDs" (American Born Confused Desis).

Google Names Indian-American New CEO

CEOS position in itself is handful. A company like IBM or Microsoft employing 2 lakh people has one CEO. If is is all about a proportion of 1 BN than how many Bangladeshis are CEO of multinational corporations. You should also have 1/5th or 1/6 th compared to India.

No We have excellent level in our in regional collages as well.. Our small city universities have produced some top most CEOS of the world.

India's biggest export to the world...CEOs :-)...

Why dont you name few of yours from your billions (?:o:)....

Not interested in a dick measuring contest. Fact is you're taking pride in the success of the alumni of an institution you couldn't get into.. Lol. ;p

What can I say, it's a tough exam to crack. :)
BTW, They have increased the number of IITs recently.
We have the IITs and the NITs. They are all good colleges. When I was doing my Engineering there used to be exchange students too, quite a lot of them, from Bangladesh...

IIT is pretty well respected in BD too. When they can't get into BUET, they try IIT. Not that BUET's any better, but it's always nice to be doing undergrad at home.

IIT is pretty well respected in BD too. When they can't get into BUET, they try IIT. Not that BUET's any better, but it's always nice to be doing undergrad at home.

Yes, I have heard about BUET. It's an excellent centre of learning. There is a good Bangladeshi friend of mine from college, who once told me about it.
Brings back memories. For some reason, girls used to be 'endangered species' there. That's what we used to call it, very few of them in each departments..Probably the equation has changed now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom