What's new

India Border Villages Look To China To Bail Them Out

True, in fact i admire Japan even more, I have been there few times. They had already made a policy decades ago after second world war whereby they will be self sufficient in almost every field, and today Japanese people mainly consume made in Japan products. In fact you will hardly see a western product that dominates Japan, except in areas like software and some areas in high tech military equipments where they are restrained by the U.S in going solo rather than JV. The japanese government has succeeded in their policies(though i admit most of it was due to protectionism) in making japan self sufficient in almost every field. for example before american/western automibile industry/cars used to dominate Japan, but after 1960s when Japanese government introduced some laws baring foreign automakers/tarrifs/laws/etc Japanese companies auto companeis started emerging and dominated the local market untill today. You cant start running without crawling. Kudos to the Japanese.:cheers:

Here here, my British buddy! Thank You for your kind observation. :cheers:

First provide a high standard living to your own citizens in Tibet then come here and lecture us.Typical Chinese fanboy attitude,can't do a jack in reality,only boasting about themselves in the internet!!:rofl:

Bro with all due respect, to be honest, India really needs to up its game. I have been to both countries. and as an outsider, i can say India do need to wake up(hopefully the new government seems to be more proactive, so things might change hopefully). Even the tier 2 and 3 cities in China i have visited are more developed than Delhi in all aspects, forget about tier 1 cities. This in itself was a surprise to me.
You cant be a respected world power(no matter the amount of weapon one purchase) without providing even the basic necessity to your people. Indians in general are very smart, intelligent, entrepreneurial and skillful, i know many here in U.K who are among the brightest i have ever seen. Its just a shame this doesnt translate back home to their home country, i guess it has more to do with the incomptence of the government.
However, India is a country with lots of opportunities, and imsure in future the country will find its way to a sustainable development. It will be painful, long and difficult but i think India will get there.
Best wishes to India.:cheers:

As for Chinese members on here, stop mocking India, since China was in a similar situation as well in the past.In fact you should be encouraging countries like India, Vietnam etc, since China has also undergone through tough times before getting to where they are now(and yes China still has a long way to go as well). So be humble and respectful like most chinese people i know.:cheers:

Bro with all due respect, to be honest, India really needs to up its game. I have been to both countries. and as an outsider, i can say India do need to wake up(hopefully the new government seems to be more proactive, so things might change hopefully). Even the tier 2 and 3 cities in China i have visited are more developed than Delhi in all aspects, forget about tier 1 cities. This in itself was a surprise to me.
You cant be a respected world power(no matter the amount of weapon one purchase) without providing even the basic necessity to your people. Indians in general are very smart, intelligent, entrepreneurial and skillful, i know many here in U.K who are among the brightest i have ever seen. Its just a shame this doesnt translate back home to their home country, i guess it has more to do with the incomptence of the government.
However, India is a country with lots of opportunities, and imsure in future the country will find its way to a sustainable development. It will be painful, long and difficult but i think India will get there.
Best wishes to India.:cheers:

As for Chinese members on here, stop mocking India, since China was in a similar situation as well in the past.In fact you should be encouraging countries like India, Vietnam etc, since China has also undergone through tough times before getting to where they are now(and yes China still has a long way to go as well). So be humble and respectful like most chinese people i know.:cheers:
I always think India is a great power,and anciet civilization
But India is not our friends in global politic,and Hindutva members of this forum have negative views on China.With size like India,they can't be friend of China

I always think India is a great power,and anciet civilization
But India is not our friends in global politic,and Hindutva members of this forum have negative views on China.With size like India,they can't be friend of China

Well i understand that, But i also read that India and China lived peacefully for centuries without any war/conflict. It wasnt until we came and colonised India that the border issues with China started. despite this you people have fought just one war together. This in itself is unimaginable to us in europe. Do you even have an idea of how many wars we have fought among ourselves in Europe? lol
Yet we are now united and partners(we still have differences/competition among us though.:D).
So i dont understand why a single war that happen 6 decades ago will stop two big countries from making up.
After all, i read that China has solve her border issues with all its land neighbouring countries(including Russia with whom it fought little wars/skirmishes with in the late 60s, and even Vietnam) and even made compromises in some instances. So why is it that its only with India that China hasnt solved its border issue?:agree: Though i understand the fault also lies with Indias former prime minister Nehru.
China as the bigger country should take the lead and make peace/solve this issue once and for all. I think both of you should move on, you will always be neighbours whether you like it or not, so better solve your issue for the greater good.:cheers:

Last edited:
Well i understand that, But i also read that India and China lived peacefully for centuries without any war/conflict. It wasnt until we came and colonised India that the border issues with China started. despite this you people have fought just one war together. This in itself is unimaginable to us in europe. Do you even have an idea of how many wars we have fought among ourselves in Europe? lol
Yet we are now united and partners(we still have differences/competition among us though.:D).
So i dont understand why a single war that happen 6 decades ago will stop two big countries from making up.
After all, i read that China has solve her border issues with all its land neighbouring countries(including Russia with whom it fought little wars/skirmishes with in the late 60s, and even Vietnam) and even made compromises in some instances. So why is it that its only with India that Chin hasnt solved its border issue?:agree: Thopugh i understand the fault also lies with Indias former prime minister Nehru.
China as the bigger country should take the lead and make peace/solve this issue once and for all. I think both of you should move on, you will always be neighbours whetehr you like it or not, so better solve your issue for the greater good.:cheers:
The modern India is different with the anciet India,modern India is a product of British raj,they successed the british aggressive policy,you can see their attitude toward Pakistan,Bangladesh and Nepal,they want to be the big brother of south asia,while rejected by all it's neighbours
India want to be a global power,so naturely we are rivals(not enemies though),help other south Asian countries to contain India is our duty

The modern India is different with the anciet India,modern India is a product of British raj,they successed the british aggressive policy,you can see their attitude toward Pakistan,Bangladesh and Nepal,they want to be the big brother of south asia,while rejected by all it's neighbours
India want to be a global power,so naturely we are rivals(not enemies though),help other south Asian countries to contain India is our duty

Doesn't China want to be Big Brother of Asia?:D lol

Well you migth be right that India wants to be big brother of South Asia. but then again, i dont see anything wrong with that, afterall due to India sheer size, its bound to be the 'big brother' dominant power in south Asia. Though i think it should be more accomodating/less intrusive in internal affairs of its neighbours. Same with China, giving its huge size/economy is bound to be the dominant power in Asia(after the U.S of course.:D).
There shouldnt be any policy for China to contain India, instead it should be draw India towards it and be partners. Mind you, China will never be able to rise alone to super powerdom, even when it surpasses the U.S economically in a decade or two from now(which i believe it will giving its low gdp per capital, and large room for growth). Even the U.S being the worlds sole super power/by far the most powerful country on earth didnt rise alone, it still has partners/allies/surbordinates to maintain its superpowerdom. So you think you will be able to rise alone?lol Good luck with that. It will just add India to be another country allied with the U.S against you.lol
The U.S already has enough allies in the region to deal with you.:usflag::cheers:

Here here, my British buddy! Thank You for your kind observation. :cheers:

You are welcome my Good Friend Nihonji san, im just stating facts. nothing more. Japan sure is a unique country. From law and order they display to their tidiness. In fact its one of the few countries in the world people hold large public protests. Not even the U.S,Hong kong, Taiwan can match that.:cheers:

Last edited:
Forget about Tibet you could do nothing.AP is our own territory and HP just to be a bonus.
The only reason India stops insurgency in tibet using Tibetians in exile in India is we are peaceful unlike Pakistan,if Pakistan was in India's Place you would have had a nightmare with Tibetian insurgency.
Don't take our Peace as weakness, you try any dirty tricks in AP we will launch a full scale Tibetian Insurgency using Tibetians.
Your Government knows this and they are saner than you.That is the reason they don't provoke beyond a point.

Last edited:

Well you migth be right that India wants to be big brother of South Asia. but then again, i dont see anything wrong with that, afterall due to India sheer size, its bound to be the 'big brother' dominant power in south Asia. Though i think it should be more accomodating/less intrusive in internal affairs of its neighbours. Same with China, giving its huge size/economy is bound to be the dominant power in Asia(after the U.S of course.:D).
There shouldnt be any policy for China to contain India, instead it should be draw India towards it and be partners. Mind you, China will never be able to rise alone to super powerdom, even when it surpasses the U.S economically in a decade or two from now(which i believe it will giving its low gdp per capital, and large room for growth). Even the U.S being the worlds sole super power/by far the most powerful country on earth didnt rise alone, it still has partners/allies/surbordinates to maintain its superpowerdom. So you think you will be able to rise alone?lol Good luck with that. It will just add India to be another country allied with the U.S against you.lol
The U.S already has enough allies in the region to deal with you.:usflag::cheers:

You are welcome my Good Friend Nihonji san, im just stating facts. nothing more. Japan sure is a unique country. From law and order they display to their tidiness. In fact its one of the few countries in the world people hold public protests. Not even the U.S/Hong kong, Taiwan can match that.:cheers:
Good point, i also think China need to forms its own bloc in order to challenge the US domination, we already see the Sino-Russia alliance although it is still a baby step. but u have to know that there are not much country that we trust, as u know the majority of the countries in this planet are technically US colony, maybe they don't like it, maybe they also want to have close tie with china to balance the west, but they simply can't refuse the US because their survival is rely on them.

I always think India is a very lucky nation, sitting on the indian ocean, bordered with small nations that pose no deadly threat to them, blocked with china by the Himalayas,the indian nation was in fact created by u damn british:D. indian has a independent foreign policy for a large extent, and it can play balance between west and non west because india still can't pose serious threat to the great power like US Russia China, but undoubtedly it would add a significant weight if they sides with either camps, so both camp are trying to appeal to them. they are actually pretty lucky if u think about it unlike china, i have no idea why india still so poor:disagree:. For now, we simply can't trust indian and they won't trust us either, it's not up to china to decide the relationship with india, it actually the opposite, they will act accordingly, means if the US is going to declining rapidly and china continue to rise unstoppable , they will most likely join our bloc. but if china is going to be in trouble, india will not hesitate to take advantage.

We have to admit that half of the world still worship US like god, they have an inferior complex despite US constantly raping their sovereignty,and half of the world is heavily relying on US protection, for china to form its alliance, we need to show the world we can be an alternative( to unite the countries that unwilling to accept the US hegemony, and also to seduce the US's bitches to sleep with us when one day their old buddy USA struggle to provide the comfort to them, :lol:and we need to show them the ability to provide the protection that they used to have.) the old non- intervention policy will not fit our national interests in the near future, so i'm expecting an increasing trend of intervention and provocation from china. Now we are still very weak compare with US, we just need to build up our strength and everything will follow simultaneously, when the time comes, we don't even need to appeal to other countries to side with us, they will beg us like prostitutes.
;) Law of the jungle
478178221_6afd140277.jpg
5292985663_2bdab6cc9a.jpg

Last edited:

You are welcome my Good Friend Nihonji san, im just stating facts. nothing more. Japan sure is a unique country. From law and order they display to their tidiness. In fact its one of the few countries in the world people hold large public protests. Not even the U.S,Hong kong, Taiwan can match that.:cheers:
Pakistan,Bangladesh,Nepal,Sri Lanka,those are better allies for us
In general,the big countries can not be real allies,because lack of trust(and it's normal for big powers),for example,th US will trust the anglo-countries(Great Britain,Australia and Canada),those are their natural allies.But China,India,Russia even Germany,France can't be their real ally,France and Germany can't be threat of US anymore,so the US cooperation with them is more so than with India(but still US is spying on Germany),not to mention China and Russia.
The Indian elites already allied with US in some sense,even they are not against China,the US will still invest large in this country,because even a neutral India can balance China in some sense,and the Indian elites are not fools,allied with US,they can get benefit,for their national interests,they will do that.But they will not broken their relation with China,because in economical area,they need us more(while the trade between China and India for China is not very important)

The only reason India stops insurgency in tibet using Tibetians in exile in India is we are peaceful unlike Pakistan,if Pakistan was in India's Place you would have had a nightmare with Tibetian insurgency.
Don't take our Peace as weakness, you try any dirty tricks in AP we will launch a full scale Tibetian Insurgency using Tibetians.
Your Government knows this and they are saner than you.That is the reason they don't provoke beyond a point.
Never know Tibetan can be used and useful I mean to you Indian.The point is whether Chinese government has the determination to take back our own lands which are within our 9,600,000 sqkm territory.

Never know Tibetan can be used and useful I mean to you Indian.The point is whether Chinese government has the determination to take back our own lands which are within our 9,600,000 sqkm territory.
Which territories??

Back
Top Bottom