What's new

India Border Villages Look To China To Bail Them Out

Never know Tibetan can be used and useful I mean to you Indian.The point is whether Chinese government has the determination to take back our own lands which are within our 9,600,000 sqkm territory.
It seems, your Chinese Government has a saner head than you and provoking India or Encroaching Indian lands is not a good idea in the present scenario China is in right now.It will only open up the Western Front.Already you have Vietnam,Phillipines,Japan,South Korea on East.Do you want another Western front opening with Usa Jumping into the loop?

If they wish to be part of China, we gladly accept the offer :lol:

It's easier for you to say while you live abroad, not paying tax to the Chinese government. The question is whether people of regions that have negative cash flow, i.e. more tax to central government that spending on the regions by the government, will support any more financial burdens.

Humanitarian wise, I certainly hope China can support them. But more realistically, I fiercely oppose any such move by the Chinese government. We already have enough impoverished minorities living on border areas, some of which are basically still living in ancient times. It's marvelous to see all those bridges and roads hanging on mountains, but they cost tons of money, usually supported by hard labor of more developed regions.

It's easier for you to say while you live abroad, not paying tax to the Chinese government. The question is whether people of regions that have negative cash flow, i.e. more tax to central government that spending on the regions by the government, will support any more financial burdens.

Humanitarian wise, I certainly hope China can support them. But more realistically, I fiercely oppose any such move by the Chinese government. We already have enough impoverished minorities living on border areas, some of which are basically still living in ancient times. It's marvelous to see all those bridges and roads hanging on mountains, but they cost tons of money, usually supported by hard labor of more developed regions.

Then why don't you tell the Chinese government to cut a large chunk of Chinese territory so that the Chinese people have less poor to take care of. Also convince CPC to withdraw the claim of AP and let Tibet get independent since they are living in ancient times. :rolleyes1:

Then why don't you tell the Chinese government to cut a large chunk of Chinese territory so that the Chinese people have less poor to take care of. Also convince CPC to withdraw the claim of AP and let Tibet get independent since they are living in ancient times. :rolleyes1:

Because the people of China have no choice but to listen to whatever the government wants? Tell the government to allow people to vote first then I will vote. Gee get real. Also, please don't play smart with me, I have never said China should secede its current territory.

It's the people that matters, not land. If we Chinese living outside can contribute to China, I am pretty sure we are more valuable than some barren piece of land. Also, do repeat to yourself over and over, China's border has shifted numerous times in history, but it came back again because people share the same culture and have the desire to unite. Not by force, but by cultural identity. If a land is occupied by too different people, they will eventually break off.

Blind expansionism never lasts in history, and will never last in future. The Mongols and the British are good examples.

Because the people of China have no choice but to listen to whatever the government wants? Tell the government to allow people to vote first then I will vote. Gee get real. Also, please don't play smart with me, I have never said China should secede its current territory.

It's the people that matters, not land. If we Chinese living outside can contribute to China, I am pretty sure we are more valuable than some barren piece of land. Also, do repeat to yourself over and over, China's border has shifted numerous times in history, but it came back again because people share the same culture and have the desire to unite. Not by force, but by cultural identity. If a land is occupied by too different people, they will eventually break off.

Blind expansionism never lasts in history, and will never last in future. The Mongols and the British are good examples.

Funny you should say that considering China has over 55 ethnic groups and i'm sure plenty of them are different than the Han group. And my comment didn't suggest of using force you dickhead :lol:

Lahual-Spiti panchayats’ leaders threaten to seek China aid, arrested | The Indian Express

A former panchayat pradhan Lobsang Tandup of Sagnam and incumbent pradhan Chhering Topge of gram panchayat Kungari, both panchayats bordering China (Tibet), have been arrested on sedition charges by police for threatening to seek China’s help, alleging that the Himachal Pradesh government was neglecting them in matters of development.

An FIR was lodged on Monday at Kaza police station on the report of Thakur Dass, an assistant sub-inspector of police who had conducted a preliminary probe against the two persons after media reports about their threat. Both the panchayats are located in interior Pin valley of Lahual-Spiti district, an area which, the duo alleged, has been facing criminal neglect and apathy of the government.

“We have records of statements by both the accused and video footing supporting the allegations. Both the persons are quoted saying that if the state government is not willing to help the panchayats to improve conditions including construction of a bridge, they will approach the Chinese for help,” said P L Thakur, Inspector General of Police (Mandi) ,who confirmed registration of FIR.

In Shimla, Director General of Police Sanjay Kumar said the government had taken the issue very seriously and probe will be done by a Deputy Superintendent of Police-rank officer.

Back
Top Bottom