What's new

India Blames Pakistan for Uri Attack. This has to Stop

No idea from where he has posted such news.

Even if such action happen, Indian army would not be posting it on twitter.

And you need to control your urge to troll. Sick.

there was a tweet on AIR
but when i tried to embed it was no more.
that's why I asked here.

India needs to learn to control its emotions and frustrations, since they cannot do anything to us they take it out on their own soldiers. Sick...

you forgot...

we Indians say .. '' ghus ke marenge''

past 30 years se hum ghus hi rahey hai ... When we did not have the guts to cross LOC during full fledge war in Kargil.Do you think we will do it now? LOL

Indians forces have killed, raped, and tortured Kashmiris for the past 70 years.

In the last few months, 102 Kashmiris have been killed by Indian forces, 9 year old girls blinded but it is all conveniently blamed on Pakistan. Omar Abdullah, former Chief Minister of Indian-occupied Jammu & Kashmir, has this to say to all the deluded Indians and their Prime Minister:

Pakistan ‘not architect’ of Kashmir unrest: Omar Abdullah (Tribune, Aug 18, 2016)
Blaming Pakistan for Kashmir unrest is ‘living in denial’, says Omar Abdullah (Pakistan Today, Aug 23, 2016))

Now your own people are saying you're delusional.

Yeah, but Kashmir was relatively peaceful up until 1989 (when the insurgency started), a long 42 year. Such large concentration of army was not even present before 1989. 70 year is a long period dude, care to read some correct historical facts. LOL :p:

wtf..how did 3 or 4 gunmen kill so many soldiers ? if this is scenario then y is pak army waiting ..iok is ripe 4 liberating :lol:

Capture.PNG

Pakistan has nothing to do in URI incident. Already there is tight security across border on both sides.While we have lot other things to do. i.e War against terrorism, Motorways, CPEC, Power generation etc.

New Movie Trailers Sept 2016. ... DON'T MISS ( War with Pakistan is only option ) :chilli::chilli::chilli:
Indian media and entertainment companies:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Alhamdulillah I Am mUslim N PaKisTaNi:pakistan:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom