What's new

India Blames Pakistan for Uri Attack. This has to Stop

It took them so much time to recovered insurgent bodies...may be transport some dead people from somewhere and show to the media....

Indians forces have killed, raped, and tortured Kashmiris for the past 70 years.

In the last few months, 102 Kashmiris have been killed by Indian forces, 9 year old girls blinded but it is all conveniently blamed on Pakistan. Omar Abdullah, former Chief Minister of Indian-occupied Jammu & Kashmir, has this to say to all the deluded Indians and their Prime Minister:

Pakistan ‘not architect’ of Kashmir unrest: Omar Abdullah (Tribune, Aug 18, 2016)
Blaming Pakistan for Kashmir unrest is ‘living in denial’, says Omar Abdullah (Pakistan Today, Aug 23, 2016))

Now your own people are saying you're delusional.

Last edited:
Funny thing.. If they want to extract concrete evidence, the priority should be to maim the attackers, not kill them.

Another funny thing, Indian army took over three hours to take down four men. Yeah, totally plausible!

It's a false flag operation just to undermine Pakistan's opinions at the UN..

A sudden surge in terrorist attacks right about this time? New York, New Jersey, Barcelona....

India all talk. Pakistan walks the walk.
Pakistan if could hv planned such event they would hv done after un address not before to weak there case.. this attack is only in Indian favor

one thing we must give credit to give indian forces that they always somehow find pakistani markings on guns and other things lol. If pakistani military would be sending them to do attack you think we wil send them with pakistani markings on them.
how pathetic indians thinking is

What's else you expect from indian.
Let them bark. Who cares.
I feel good when I find indian crying like raped widow and blaming pakistan for everything, this shows their pakistan centric approach.

It's another desperate Pathankot kind of falseflag attempt to unite India and divert attention from ongoing issues such as Kashmir killings.

Timing is perfect to get sympathy votes at the UN.

Today Pakistanis celebrating death of our soldiers. There will be payback soon. And it will be brutal. I will celebrate if there is another APS attack in Pakistan. Inshaallah we will take revenge.
We celebrate any thing that is done by Kashmiri freedom fighters as a revenge against the genocide committed by indian army in IOK.

It's time to smell your own fart.

Kashmiris freedom fighters targeted army installation. Whereas the indian army is killing innocent civilian population.

I stand with Kashmiri freedom fighters and support any action against the occupied barbarian indian army.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom